ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   a link to my parts for sale thread! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/343460-a-link-to-my-parts-for-sale-thread.html)

drb5 10 July 2004 04:53 PM

a link to my parts for sale thread!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=343260

wonder if this will get moved for NO REASON!:rolleyes:

opelcorsa 10 July 2004 05:05 PM

Lovely link BTW shoots over there real fast:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

:hjtwofing

drb5 10 July 2004 05:07 PM

;)ta

ar$eholes:mad: still no explaination to it all!

sti-04!! 10 July 2004 06:11 PM

:notworthy

:hjtwofing

sasim 10 July 2004 11:12 PM

The explanation is simple, for sale items belong in the for sale sections.

Links to items in the for sale sections are usually OK, but posting for sale threads will usually get moved. This is at the mods discretion because our standing instructions are to move all items to the correct sections.

By the way it wasn't me that moved it, just telling you the probable reason.

Please refrain from calling us names or posting the finger pictures at us, we are very sensitive. Anymore posts like that and they will be removed immediately WITHOUT EXPLANATION

Stuart

dougies549 10 July 2004 11:30 PM

VERY DISAPPIONTED

Hi DRB5

I will agree with you hear M8. :mad:

I lost the chance to buy some bit's that i was after for a while and due to some MOD i missed it big style.

WELL THANKS FOR NOWT MODERATER'S.

Dave tried to text you again but na reply.

Cheres Dougie

stiks 10 July 2004 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by sasim

Please refrain from calling us names or posting the finger pictures at us,

My post was removed and I didn't do either :razz:

we are very sensitive. - yeh... you shouldn't be a mod then

Anymore posts like that and they will be removed immediately WITHOUT EXPLANATION

Caps lock off... its bad form. :nono: Consider yourself moderated Stuart.

Stuart

Stiks

drb5 11 July 2004 10:30 AM

all i asked for is a few day, not a few hours. i can see your point in the, this is what we are told to do, but surely there can't be some rule for yourselfs, where we are given x amount of time to have our own for sale threads in scotland(at least this way, peeps in scotland can browse it before it goes in for sale general) and then move it at a time suitable? as for the finger pictures....why are they there, if they can't be used?!

ANDYUK300 11 July 2004 11:06 AM

dave,
u gettin rid of the motor????

drb5 11 July 2004 11:11 AM

no mate:D just parts:D

Marky-San 11 July 2004 01:58 PM

Just to add my tuppence worth....

It seems more sensible to have the scots 'for sale' items on here for a few days, then you can move them to the main forum. Infact, most posts I see ask for that. It causes less friction and gives local folks a chance which can save the buyer & seller a load of hassle.

I've bought parts mainly from localish folks in SCO for two reasons, one - you can get them alot quicker and two, you actually get to meet the folk from the forum. Oh, and a quick three - you dont get humped by postage:D

Thats my tuppence worth spent in support of drb5;)

drb5 11 July 2004 02:28 PM

pmsl:D

ta mark:) how's yours anyways? any good news?:norty:

ANDYUK300 11 July 2004 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by drb5
no mate:D just parts:D

mmmmm.......sounds to me you are going back to standard for a sale :ponder2:

come on then what's in the pipeline?????? :norty:

Marky-San 12 July 2004 03:58 PM

Hi mate,

Still to be started, as the guy was on his hols. Maybe getting opened as I speak - who knows?

Latest was a problem with wastegate. Seemingly theres an error on the ECu been recorded, but that could be a side effect of the failure and not a cause - IMO. Davids thinks otherwise. Trouble is, the select monitor was on the car for the MOT and it was sweet - never razzed i.e. very little turbo action. So I'm at a loss as how it could cause it.

And thats all I know?