ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - Cars (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-cars-352/)
-   -   53 plate WRX STi8 for sale WR Blue (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-cars-352/342620-53-plate-wrx-sti8-for-sale-wr-blue.html)

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 01:41 PM

53 plate WRX STi8 for sale WR Blue

It is with great regret that I have to sell this.......

I have had it since new (Sept 03) and have had the best times in it :)

Is basically standard apart from a straight through de-cat exhaust (I still have the original exhaust if you would prefer that on it)

Also have a HKS SSQV dump valve fitted and a Road Angel.

Has got a MOMO gear knob and STi mats

Has Subaru swoosh and stars along both sides and STi decals on the spoiler.

Mileage 15,500

One lady owner (me)

Price : £19000 no offers

Please PM or reply on here if interested

duSTI 07 July 2004 01:50 PM

Charlie, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO does this mean we won't be seeing you at the meets any more?

Jim

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 01:57 PM

Here is a pic :)

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...d_baby_003.jpg

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 02:07 PM

Jim - unfortunately yes it means that I will no longer be able to go to the meets :(

ScoobyPugh 07 July 2004 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie WRXSTI
Jim - unfortunately yes it means that I will no longer be able to go to the meets :(

Are the graphics removeable? No offence.

Reason for sale?

Thanks

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 02:16 PM

The graphics are removeable (no offence taken :))

Reason for sale is financial or lack of it

duSTI 07 July 2004 04:02 PM

I'll vouch for this car.

A fine example :)

sim_one 07 July 2004 04:51 PM

charlie

:) any more pics

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 05:01 PM

yeah they are few more but take ages to upload on here. can mail them to you if you are interested in the car :)

lpski1 07 July 2004 06:29 PM

would you be leaving the scooby snacks in it ;) :D

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 06:32 PM

Oh yeah forgot to mention the scooby doo on the back shelf along with two scooby snacks will be included in the price :)

LoneGranger 07 July 2004 07:15 PM

Oh yeah forgot to mention the scooby doo on the back shelf along with two scooby snacks will be included in the price :)

Hi Charlie - again - dont be offended (aren't we gents today?!) but how is it that the STi is so popular with girls? - If I was asked my opinion I would have thought they would have dismissed it as 'a boy racer' machine!

Judging by the mods - you must be serious and enjoy the performance not just the looks..

Yes, I am looking to buy the exact same car as soon as my finances allow + PPP!

Whats next? - a TVR to keep you going? - V8S or Chimeara are good value

Charlie WRXSTI 07 July 2004 11:37 PM

Lonegranger - I am in to the car not just the looks and a few people on here can vouch for that.

It is an awesome car and I never got bored of the power and the :D factor that it always held for me

I would never sell this car out of choice but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control my hand has been forced.

Whoever gets this car is a very lucky person and I can only hope that they have half the fun that I had in it :)

Charlie

LoneGranger 08 July 2004 09:24 AM

time is relative...

Lonegranger - I am in to the car not just the looks and a few people on here can vouch for that.

It is an awesome car and I never got bored of the power and the :D factor that it always held for me

I would never sell this car out of choice but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control my hand has been forced.

Whoever gets this car is a very lucky person and I can only hope that they have half the fun that I had in it :)

Charlie

You must be a fun gal! - sorry to hear about the cash flow lurch, if there is around £10k left, you good try a TVR? - Hope that you get back into your seat of choice before too long! - I am in my forties and have yet to aquire my first Scoob!

SirFozzalot 08 July 2004 10:14 AM

Gutted for you Charlie! :(

Good luck with the sale and hope to see you with another one soon! :)

Don't be a stranger!

Supercue 09 July 2004 01:42 PM

Hey Charlie just coz you sell the car doesnt mean you have to miss the meets.

Heres a bump to the top for you:D

Charlie WRXSTI 09 July 2004 11:53 PM

thanks Andy :)

will miss you guys tho :D

so anybody want my mint condition car am sure I can get plenty of references for its condition :)

duSTI 10 July 2004 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
'I'll vouch for this car.

A fine example '

Yawn. You scooby geeks are so predictable. Do u know his car inside and out???? Tw*t!

Edited out of respect for Charlie, but if you have something to say Popeye I suggest you PM me.

Charlie WRXSTI 10 July 2004 06:06 PM

Yawn. You scooby geeks are so predictable. Do u know his car inside and out???? Tw*t!
prince popeye - firstly I would like to say that I am female and it also says this in the advert so I would suggest that you are the tw@t!!!

Secondly I have known duSTI for about 9 of my ten months of ownership we go to alot of meets together and yes he does know my car inside out as he has the exact same one and has been in mine.

I suggest if have an interest in my car or you have any further comments on the matter you PM me if not then feck off and go and troll somewhere else.

duSTI 12 July 2004 01:46 PM

I think his mum must have dropped him on his head as a child Charlie.

bttt anyway.

alcazar 12 July 2004 01:53 PM

LOL @ duSTI and Charlie:D:

Alcazar

Charlie WRXSTI 14 July 2004 04:34 PM

anyone want to buy my car :)

SirFozzalot 14 July 2004 04:35 PM

Still can't believe you are selling!

SirFozzalot 14 July 2004 05:00 PM

Fancy swapping your de-tangoed lights? :)

Flat Four Impreza Club 14 July 2004 06:48 PM

Gutted.
The buyer will get a loofer too ;)
Dont forget us.

Charlie WRXSTI 14 July 2004 10:29 PM

You guys kill me :D:D

Free loofah and cheesecake to any buyer.

Steve - Would willingly swap my de-tangoed lights for yours if the buyer wants them :)

tmo 15 July 2004 09:38 AM

You have PM

Charlie WRXSTI 15 July 2004 01:43 PM

tmo - you have pm back :)

tmo 15 July 2004 02:20 PM

And back :)

Charlie WRXSTI 17 July 2004 07:49 PM

This car was sold today :(