ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   where to buy jeans cheap (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/341410-where-to-buy-jeans-cheap.html)

wwp8 03 July 2004 09:59 AM

where to buy jeans cheap

where can i buy jeans cheap and not cheap jeans
looking for DIESEL?

any idea

PG 03 July 2004 10:41 AM

Costco

matt85 03 July 2004 01:59 PM

eBay.

Not going to find jeans cheaper than on eBay unless they're nicked or fake.

Freak 03 July 2004 02:09 PM

russian jeans..

Just beware- chernobyl fall out......

groan :D

matt85 03 July 2004 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Freak
russian jeans..

Just beware- chernobyl fall out......

groan :D

Quality, never heard that one :D

pslewis 03 July 2004 02:15 PM

Forget the 'names' and buy from TESCO ...... £5 - sorted!!

Pete

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 04:17 PM

My jeans cost 130 :o

Pay for quality.

Autocar 03 July 2004 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Audi-Boy

Pay for quality.

COCK

Mister byrite is not quality

ProperCharlie 03 July 2004 04:22 PM

Pay for quality.

quality? do they last 2.5 times longer than a pair of levi's?

<don't believe the hype>

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by ProperCharlie
quality? do they last 2.5 times longer than a pair of levi's?

<don't believe the hype>

No but they're fookin loverly and they don't fade in the wash.

Mister byrite is not quality
Eh??
Diesel form Selfridges .. :rolleyes:

Autocar 03 July 2004 04:26 PM

Eh??
Diesel form Selfridges .. :rolleyes:

What sort of form :confused:

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Autocar
What sort of form :confused:

Form?

I dunno, whats form ? :confused:

I bought um cuz I liked um!

andypugh2000 03 July 2004 04:30 PM

Dole cheque pays for quality.

:D

corradoboy 03 July 2004 04:54 PM

Pay for quality.

You're not paying for quality, you're paying for the feeling of false pride when some equally shallow materialistic victim justifies your stupidity by appreciating the artificial high price and current top name. In truth they were probably made in the same Tiawanese sweatshop by the same 11 year old as makes Matalan/Tesco and whoever elses jeans you care to mention. Whether it's Stone Island, Evisu, Diesel, D&G, Armani or whatever name they make up next and just happens to catch on, they are all made under contract in mass manufacturing factories. All that changes is the label that is stitched in at the end of the line. Do people really think these design houses make such huge piles of cash by building and staffing their own high quality factories, or by subcontracting to the cheapest ?

Label whores will never listen, but FWIW, the best jeans I ever bought were £7.50. I've had them 11 years and the colour is only now starting to fade (wash them inside out ;) ), the pockets have no holes (unlike the £50 Levis :mad: ) and they have sometimes been worn almost daily for work and even socially up until the colour fade became more noticeable.
I've worked with young easily impressionable victims like these many times before. Most grow out of it and realise their money can get them better things in life, some continue to make others very rich for so little effort :rolleyes:
There was a company recently who, on the point of going bust employed the talents of a consultancy who must have fully understood the British psyche. They followed the advice to triple their prices and are now multi-millionaires. Must be why I'm poor, as I can't understand why people pay over the odds.

<flame suit on>

Anybody wanna buy some mudflaps, only £700 a set, highest quality peice of flat blue plastic hand made by Arthur Prodrive ;)

ScoobywagonGl 03 July 2004 05:20 PM

Asdas are £4 :D
but if you want diesel then ebay is your best bet

salsa-king 03 July 2004 05:24 PM

nothing wrong with TESCO's own brand.. £5.
bet no one would know who's your wearing. Save £125 and buy something useful.. like a tank of petrol etc

LOL

salsa-king 03 July 2004 05:25 PM

btw.. still waiting for your cheque Tam for the stickers ;)

S.B. 03 July 2004 05:26 PM

Form?

I dunno, whats form ? :confused:

You put form

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 05:27 PM

I'm too self concious as it is, one less thing to worry about if you wear nice things.

ScoobywagonGl 03 July 2004 05:28 PM

Salsa :eek2: posted same day you emailed me :eek2: Ok will send another one out sorry :(

pslewis 03 July 2004 06:01 PM

Sorry, only a deluded, shallow, sad, pathetic article would pay more than £5 for a pair of jeans! :rolleyes:

Lets see now, at £130 they would have to last me 26 times as long as the £5 pair! assuming the £5 pair last me 3 years then in 78 years I will break even (assuming that the 'Rip-Off' Jeans are still looking new!) HA HA HA HA what dick STILL buys at £130?? ;)

Pete

ScoobywagonGl 03 July 2004 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Sorry, only a deluded, shallow, sad, pathetic article would pay more than £5 for a pair of jeans! :rolleyes:

Lets see now, at £130 they would have to last me 26 times as long as the £5 pair! assuming the £5 pair last me 3 years then in 78 years I will break even (assuming that the 'Rip-Off' Jeans are still looking new!) HA HA HA HA what dick STILL buys at £130?? ;)

Pete

Good old pslewis always rely on him for an honest answer :D

Anyway audi boy you being a dole dosser how the hell do you afford to pay £130 for jeans :rolleyes:

ProperCharlie 03 July 2004 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
Anyway audi boy you being a dole dosser how the hell do you afford to pay £130 for jeans :rolleyes:

daddy! daddy! i want them!

all my friends have got them!

daddy!

Madjay2 03 July 2004 06:06 PM

Audi boy is aww wankbag, he doesnt have **** all.

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by madgay
Audi boy is aww wankbag, he doesnt have **** all.

How many times are people going to say I havent got two apnies to scratch my arse with?

https://img22.photobucket.com/albums...s222/chaos.jpg

thats only pocket money, if I strech it, it might last a month :lol1:

Ive never claimed the dole never had a job. people think what you like cuz it's mostely ****.

King RA 03 July 2004 06:29 PM

Only true CHAVS spend £5 on a pair of jeans. No class, no style, no self confidence, no respect.

Thats aimed at u pslewis.

Now get yourself down to lidl, I heard their selling tshirts for £2....right up your street.

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by King RA
Only true CHAVS spend £5 on a pair of jeans. No class, no style, no self confidence, no respect.

Now get yourself down to lidl, I heard their selling tshirts for £2....right up your street.

Not even chavs pay 5 pounds for jeans, only POOR PEOPLE pay 5 pounds for nettos seconds! :lol1:

andypugh2000 03 July 2004 06:34 PM

How many times are people going to say I havent got two apnies to scratch my arse with?

https://img22.photobucket.com/albums...**ingprick.jpg

thats only pocket money, if I strech it, it might last a month :lol1:

Ive never claimed the dole never had a job. people think what you like cuz it's mostely ****.

You call having around 800 quid money?? :cuckoo: bloody hell i spend that in visit to the shops :p

Audi-Boy 03 July 2004 06:36 PM

I said pocket money you knob, beer money.

im not going to close all my bankaccounts and photograph the pennies just for you!

pslewis 03 July 2004 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by King RA

Ha Ha and do you realise how pathetic YOU look in your £130 jeans?? It shows you for what you are - a 'boy' to whom imagine is everything!

You will learn one day that jeans do NOT maketh the 'man' ...... until then I shall just mop up the ladies who are dying laughing at you!! :D Sorted!! ;)

You carry on with your imagine, I'm too busy living life! :D

Pete