ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Best place for exhaust and dump valve near sheffield (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/341007-best-place-for-exhaust-and-dump-valve-near-sheffield.html)

ethanrob 01 July 2004 08:23 PM

Best place for exhaust and dump valve near sheffield

Just after a few recomendations as to where for the above mentioned near sheffield/south yorkshire

Cheers mark

Dakin1 01 July 2004 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by ethanrob
Just after a few recomendations as to where for the above mentioned near sheffield/south yorkshire

Cheers mark

Scoobyclinic in chesterfield is a good place for anything to do with your scooby, well worth paying a visit if you hanen't already. PM me if you want more details.

Chris

ethanrob 01 July 2004 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dakin1
Scoobyclinic in chesterfield is a good place for anything to do with your scooby, well worth paying a visit if you hanen't already. PM me if you want more details.

Chris

Any idea of there opening times matey,have had a look on the website but couldnt see any times,
Also do they carry most of there products in stock or do ya have to order them in?

Cheers mark

Owl28 01 July 2004 09:40 PM

Might have a Blitz DV for sale if your interested?? I live just over the hill from you mate. Thought you were selling the scoob?

Steve.

scoobimax 01 July 2004 11:15 PM

Can recomend scoobyclinic too.

Opening times mainly when it's day light!! And they carry most stock.

You will need to use multimap to find them 'coz they're off the beaten track.

PM for dirtectiuons if you want.

How you doing Owl. Not seen you through Heeley Bottom recently? (ooh er mrs) :o

Max

Owl28 01 July 2004 11:24 PM

Eh up Max, I spend alot of time at the girlfriends who lives in Rotherham so come a different way. Will be up that way Sat morn but I guess you'll be off for the weekend?? Take care m8.
Mark, if your off tomorrow afternoon and want to run up to Scoobyclinic give us a shout, I'll have a run out with ya.

Steve.

ethanrob 02 July 2004 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Owl28
Might have a Blitz DV for sale if your interested?? I live just over the hill from you mate. Thought you were selling the scoob?

Steve.

Hi matey
Yeah,the scoob went in febuary,But am taking delivery of a 2001 wrx today
Defo interested in the d/v matey,how much you lookin for?

Owl28 02 July 2004 11:15 AM

Mark YHPM.

Steve:D

ethanrob 02 July 2004 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Owl28
Mark YHPM.

Steve:D

YHMB matey

David_Wallis 02 July 2004 12:01 PM

another vote for scooby clinic.

p1doc 03 July 2004 08:50 AM

try tsl in nottingham,dumpvalves and exhausts galore
martin

RICH WILD 03 July 2004 09:49 AM

Scoobyclinic - no question

scooby66 03 July 2004 10:57 AM

Don't spend all your money,you go up there for look round then wonder how yea goa tell the misis that you just parted with a grand for mods!!! But big bottle of wine and flowers normaly does the trick!!!! lol

AND REMEMBER I DID TELL YOU!!!!!!:D

ethanrob 03 July 2004 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by scooby66
Don't spend all your money,you go up there for look round then wonder how yea goa tell the misis that you just parted with a grand for mods!!! But big bottle of wine and flowers normaly does the trick!!!! lol

AND REMEMBER I DID TELL YOU!!!!!!:D

Hell hath no fury and all that

Looks like a trip to the florists before i get home then!

tmo 05 July 2004 09:22 AM

Scoobyclinic :)