ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Shropshire meet anyone? (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/339390-shropshire-meet-anyone.html)

Shropshire-Guy 26 June 2004 11:54 AM

Shropshire meet anyone?

After Gubbins digging old Shropshire thread up again. Any interest in local meet?. Across the corve etc. Stop for a beer on Wenlock edge and enjoy the View etc. ANYONE ?

reno 26 June 2004 12:56 PM

Put a date up shrop and i will check my little black book :)

but as long as the bride is ok i'll be there..
reno

MDBinaWagon 26 June 2004 02:17 PM

Can't see why not, just depends on the date.
Martin.

RESSE 26 June 2004 03:42 PM

Hi Steve

Hiya Steve - how you been?

Have not seen you about recently.

Richard

skoosh 26 June 2004 08:19 PM

Shrops, count me in as always mate.

I'm surprised you're not coming along tomorrow - Jap show at Notts.

Skoosh.

Shropshire-Guy 27 June 2004 03:47 AM

Yo Mr T5. Carn,t make it mt8 as i have to be in Work at 17.00 hrs, bills to pay etc :( . Plus i wanna get my front spoiler repaired where her indoors caught it on a piece of Concrete :mad:. Its only minor damage ,but i can see it ,so want it done and while the guy has the paint in the sprayer want to put BIG spoiler on the back .Anyone seen or heard from Nev B ?.

Etheridge Bird.
How u doing Richard.?.Hope all is well your end, family etc?. Have u ditched the RAV4 yet. Wasn,t it you i read somewhere thats got RS 2000.I try to stay out of Telford unless her indoors drags me kickin and screamin up there :D. My old green knock about metro i had failed the MOT bigtime with Mr Rusty :(. so had to go and buy another Motor. So got a Green Ford KA with 29,000 miles on it. Not bad little car actualy 40+ mpg and no one will touch it, so its safe to keep at work :D. When u guys shooting it out at loton again ?. By the way Richard. i know where theres an blue sti 555 for sale if interested?.

Reno/MDBinawagon and MR Gubbins.

Will sort something out asap with regard to a meet date . Nev B and myself are going to sort a run out . Looking at possibility of going from Ironbridge to Much Wenlock, then Bourton across to Munslow etc. Etheridge Bird will know these roads and they are interesting driving to say the least, plus theres no speed cameras :D and the trip back from Church stretton to Wenlock is a nice road to with some twisties on it. Just right for a big powerfull Volvo Simon ;). Will keep you guys updated on whats happening etc.

Have fun you lot on Sunday and watch out for the camera vans. Bugger me its 03.48 . Time for bed me thinks.

Cheers
SG

cainy 27 June 2004 08:57 AM

:) hi all im up for a meet somtime im not going to the pod today either. instead im off to wales for a play at blackrock sands and theres a rally on some place near there:D will keep an eye on his thread:cool:

Shropshire-Guy 27 June 2004 09:55 AM

cainy?

What bloody back box as Pesky your mates got on. Sounds the dogs dangly things ?

Gubbins 27 June 2004 09:19 PM

Sounds great - count me in...

RESSE 29 June 2004 07:36 PM

FTAO Shropshire-Guy

Steve,

555 sounds nice - but just sold one to get the RS2000!

It was a 1995 Triple 5 car - very very quick and very well prepped (Tein suspension etc etc) - just a bit expensive if I bent it......

I know what you mean about Telford - always costs me money if I go with the wife :D

Richard