ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   The Referee is a f**kin c**t (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/338937-the-referee-is-a-f-kin-c-t.html)

unclebuck 24 June 2004 09:35 PM

The Referee is a f**kin c**t

We won that feckin game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

ANDYUK300 24 June 2004 09:38 PM

:rolleyes: :p

unclebuck 24 June 2004 09:39 PM

I don't give a s**t. Whatever the final score - WE WON THAT GAME

UB:mad:

ANDYUK300 24 June 2004 09:42 PM

And in 1966.........blah blah blah

:rolleyes: ;)

-=Buzz=- 24 June 2004 09:42 PM

erm... nopt yet we haven't/..

lets see what the records show tomorrow, shall we?

For what it's worth I agree, but so far we HAVEN'T officially won! COME ON ENGLAND!!

Apparition 24 June 2004 09:43 PM

Yes he is......

gyfto1 24 June 2004 09:44 PM

usually trouble<win or lose!

Wish 24 June 2004 09:44 PM

Over paid bunch of toss3rs !

ScoobyDriverWannabe 24 June 2004 09:53 PM

the referre should never have been in charge of game hes blatently anti english wasnt so long ago he sent 1 of the Nevilles off awarding oposing a match wining penalty in dying minutes

Chip 24 June 2004 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
I don't give a s**t. Whatever the final score - WE WON THAT GAME

UB:mad:

NO you didnt.

Chip

Bravo2zero_sps 24 June 2004 10:35 PM

Never seen such an appalling referee ever in any game I have ever seen. UEFA should answer to why he was in charge of such a high profile game when he is not fit to ref a division 3 game!

I tell you what its about, its because UEFA couldn't possibly have England get to the final, they wanted us out and the fans out of Portugal ASAP and also for the home nation to get to the final.

We were cheated simple, there is no excuse, no denying it the referee cheated us out of that game, and yes he is most definately a (edited)

jjones 24 June 2004 10:36 PM

better to have been there and lost than never to have been there at all hey chip?

unclebuck 24 June 2004 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Chip
NO you didnt.

Chip

YES WE DID!!!

Great entertainment, such that your lot will never enjoy.

UB:p

novy 24 June 2004 10:39 PM

switzerland lost against the uk. what better referee could there be than a swiss one? :rolleyes:

TelBoy 24 June 2004 10:39 PM

Shocking decision. :mad:

Audi-Boy 24 June 2004 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Chip
NO you didnt.

Chip

(borderline comment removed). :mad: :mad: :mad:

We won and I'm proud of England.
That match was FIXED, ref was a disgrace .. .. .. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Lets turn portugal into a car park!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

princessyin 24 June 2004 10:40 PM

is it me or does anyone else feel like taking a baseball bat to the refs face?!?!?!?!?! he should've also blatently inspected the condition of the penalty area before start, let alone after that appauling penalty from beckham, sure that must of hinted something was wrong?

also the refs judgement may of been clouded due to his home team losing to us earlier in the group stages, also Bravo2zero sps's theory could be taken into consideration, after all hasn't UEFA always had a problem with the england fans? and by simply not letting us win the match is a more direct reason for england fans to leave portugal and not actually have any involvement with the UEFA officials or anyone connected.

but also contreversy seeing as the ref seemed very biased towards the hosting country? coincidence or not?

mj 24 June 2004 10:41 PM

tis better to hath loved and lost, than to hath never loved at all.

Bill.

mike16v 24 June 2004 10:42 PM

had that been at the other end would you have said THEY were robbed?? me thinks not

And what about the Portugese free kick charged down, then at the 2nd attempt offside was given when he was NOT offside??? Commentators never said anything during the replay as it was crystal clear that he was onside.

Jye 24 June 2004 10:42 PM

Yup, even as a jock I'm well saddened by that miopic cnut of a bastid oh a ref.

England won the game, no doubt about it, deffo robbed.

Feel for ye all btw. Deffo :(

bloke 24 June 2004 10:44 PM

Switzerland neutral my ar5e.

Feckin disgrace :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

unclebuck 24 June 2004 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jye

Thanks mate. I appreciate your magnanimity. Shame some others can't manage to be so dignified.

UB:)

jjones 24 June 2004 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Thanks mate. I appreciate your magnanimity. Shame some others can't manage to be so dignified.

UB:)

well said

Bravo2zero_sps 24 June 2004 10:47 PM

I'm cheering for the Czechs now, they are by far the best team in the tournament, hope the Dutch p!ss all over the Portugese and we get a Czech vs Holland final now.

Richard Simpson 24 June 2004 10:48 PM

As ever we put ourselves in a position where small decisons make a big impact.....the ref, the pitch, the temperature.....too many excuses and it happens EVERY TIME.

It was definitely a goal but it was the only attempt on goal of the second 45 minutes..... We never learn so its no wonder we let ourselves down.

Two years time in Germany it will happen again.......

TelBoy 24 June 2004 10:50 PM

Almost as disappointing as the gloating from the Scottish "neighbours" on here. Jesus. :mad: :(

Suresh 24 June 2004 10:52 PM

Thank you

Originally Posted by Jye

I have to say our Scottish friends have shown their true colours tonight. Well done to you!

unclebuck 24 June 2004 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy
Almost as disappointing as the gloating from the Scottish "neighbours" on here. Jesus. :mad: :(

With the notable exception of Jye, they are embarressing themselves. One or two stand out (once again) as particularily poor examples IMO.

UB:(

Ted Ed 24 June 2004 11:10 PM

I'm cheering for the Czechs now, they are by far the best team in the tournament, hope the Dutch p!ss all over the Portugese and we get a Czech vs Holland final now.
Do you think the Swedes will lose then??

And what about the Portugese free kick charged down, then at the 2nd attempt offside was given when he was NOT offside??? Commentators never said anything during the replay as it was crystal clear that he was onside.
True...also if you watch the Beckham peno against France Barthez is clearly over a yard off his line and it should have been retaken...never mentioned by the TV pundits.

To be honest tho...ref decision aside we..:(:(:( were not good..you can't defend for the whole second half against a side like Portugal

Jye 24 June 2004 11:23 PM

I think the game was a stitch up deffo, England won the game, but....

I tell you what its about, its because UEFA couldn't possibly have England get to the final, they wanted us out and the fans out of Portugal ASAP and also for the home nation to get to the final.
Do you balme them?

If they were fans of any game I supported I'd be ashamed, deffo. I love England, the English people, the nation etc, but I hate the fans. Soz.