ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Y dont women drivers wave to each other? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/338626-y-dont-women-drivers-wave-to-each-other.html)

Turbohot 23 June 2004 10:04 PM

Y dont women drivers wave to each other?

I have seen a few around and I alwayz either wave or flash me lights.They just ignore me.If its a man driver, at least they wave back.Why ?:(

Hashi 23 June 2004 11:12 PM

Aha!

Its simple: women don't understand the concept of camaraderie, and the majority of women think that it's very sad that men love their machines so much.

Those Scooby driving women have probably never even heard of flashing/waving to like-minded drivers, and how many % of women would rather spend say, £11k on a Scooby than a 206CC?

Take my current gf (not literally!), she called me a w@nker a few months ago cos another Scooby driver and I exchanged nods at a petrol station.
My ex, on the other hand (not literally!), encouraged my passion for fast cars and all things associated with them...

Different strokes for different folks innit? ;)

ThrustSSC 23 June 2004 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
I have seen a few around and I alwayz either wave or flash me lights.They just ignore me.If its a man driver, at least they wave back.Why ?:(

'Cos they're jealous of your good looks? :)

Scooby-Diva 24 June 2004 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=Hashi]Its simple: women don't understand the concept of camaraderie, and the majority of women think that it's very sad that men love their machines so much.[QUOTE]

untrue...... i always wave and flash ppl in scubs when i see them on some occasions i've been known to be hanging out the window:D... but a majority of the woman that don't wave are probably driving hubby's car anyway.!!:)

And not all woman think that you men love your machines so much!!! >.......it a fact!!:eek:

lightninSTi 24 June 2004 11:04 AM

i do

i sometimes get odd looks from guys when i wave or flash them ...but it don't stop me from doing it ....

yoza 24 June 2004 01:11 PM

Lets be honest.

If a fit bird in Subaru waves or flashes at you with a big smile, your sure its nothing to do with the car.

You actually believe they want mad, passionate, sex with you......

Or is that just me ?

Later Yoza (The knockback king)

Scooby-Diva 24 June 2004 01:13 PM

Yoza... thats your ego kicking in :p lol.. or you day dream a lot :D

Scumbag 24 June 2004 02:01 PM

Too busy doing make-up in their mirrors, while talking to their mates on the phone? ;-)

Scooby-Diva 24 June 2004 02:12 PM

:eek:

Nicci 24 June 2004 03:25 PM

You can even find girls who post on scoobynet waving at each other.
(this happens in Northampton anyway).

I find that other girls will smile rather than wave.

Turbohot 24 June 2004 05:51 PM

>she called me a w@nker a few months ago cos another Scooby driver and I exchanged nods at a petrol station.

I bet it was some fit female driver you nodded to when you got called a w@nker by yer gf !
;)
Female to female jealousy can be nasty !:)

Turbohot 24 June 2004 05:55 PM

>but a majority of the woman that don't wave are probably driving hubby's car anyway.!!
Ya, they may also think that this b!tch with scoob must wave to my hubby as well........:D

sulli 25 June 2004 07:25 AM

When my missus drives my car she alwys waves at other scooby drivers (usually men) and most apparently almost crash in shock!
When I wave at women in Scoobies, I get the odd wave back, but that is probably just cause they fancy me ;)

OllyK 25 June 2004 11:43 AM

My misses waves at scoobs when she is in her 206 - see this

Farls 25 June 2004 08:37 PM

im a female driver who drives a wr1 ;)

i wave at male scooby drivers, but most dont wave back :(

Mrs farls

Turbohot 25 June 2004 09:03 PM

>When I wave at women in Scoobies, I get the odd wave back, but that is probably just cause they fancy me

LOL man ! this is cool post :)

scooby66 25 June 2004 09:45 PM

At work I drive a 44tonne Scania artic and have to stop my self from flashing other scoobs but when you do 400+ miles aday thats a lot of scoobs !!!

Turbohot 25 June 2004 09:51 PM

fecking hell man, do you drive that 18 wheels beast ?
n you r right, 400+ miles is going too far to flash @ each scooby.Thet are so common ( err....popular )these dayz!

Budgie 25 June 2004 09:55 PM

my wife always waves at other scooby drivers (male or female)
response is 50/50
i cant prove this because whenever we are together i feel the need
to drive myself, cant think why

Turbohot 25 June 2004 09:57 PM

coz you wana be in control.Wot r these men like,eh ?
Rich always drives my scoob when he is with me !

Budgie 25 June 2004 10:11 PM

its not to be in control
my wife uses the scoob all week for work
i drive a van
my playtime is at the weekends
budgie

Charlie WRXSTI 26 June 2004 03:37 PM

Those Scooby driving women have probably never even heard of flashing/waving to like-minded drivers, and how many % of women would rather spend say, £11k on a Scooby than a 206CC?

This is a rather strange comment especially as I spent £25K buying mine :confused:

I always wave at scoobs male or female :D

scooby66 26 June 2004 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie WRXSTI
This is a rather strange comment especially as I spent £25K buying mine :confused:

I always wave at scoobs male or female :D

Yea me also ,more when they are blonde with big **ts:D

l3wyy 26 June 2004 06:10 PM

And,....they're too busy with slopping on the lipstick in the mirror...

Charlie WRXSTI 27 June 2004 12:35 AM

more when they are blonde with big **ts
Oh so that was you waving furioulsy at me the other day then :D:D