ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Fylde coast -Blackpool, how many on here? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/337995-fylde-coast-blackpool-how-many-on-here.html)

andyd9577 21 June 2004 10:54 PM

Fylde coast -Blackpool, how many on here?

over the last few weeks had a few waves by some nice cars around B-pool, Fleetwood, over wyre, and garstang areas, anybody on here?

im from fleetwood and have got a white type RA classic, sti6 spoiler, gold oz super ts,

keep on waving!

FR05T1 22 June 2004 07:30 PM

Hi Andy . .
I'm regularly around fylde area, usual shuttle between south fylde and Fleetwood area most weekends.
(Didn't I buy some rear lights from you?)
Silver classic WRX

~Hi to all in the area . .

andyd9577 22 June 2004 08:34 PM

yes you did mate, get them fitted ok?

just trying to get rid of the last bits now!

been seeing loads of scoobs around the area lately, but not many are on here,

nice speaking to you mate,-Andy

jason4656 23 June 2004 12:56 AM

am in the area, but transfered to dark side lol, yellow e8, but still wave ;) usually somewhere between st annes and fleetwood

Fixel 23 June 2004 11:27 AM

I live near Preston but work up in Bispham. I see quite a few Scoobies on my way to/from work but never get a wave. :( I'm in a classic green Sport ;)

Ex_Pug 23 June 2004 04:06 PM

I have a black 03 STi in the Lytham St.Annes area. Don't often venture North of the airport though (not in the car anyway :D).

jason4656 23 June 2004 07:13 PM

i think i have seen ur about ex pug, as u r well in my neck of the woods, i used to have an 03jdm sti, sold it about 3 months ago to get the evo

achad 23 June 2004 08:04 PM

I lived in the Blackpool/ fylde area for three years, one and a half years of which as a scoob owner:D
Loads of scoobs in the area but most never seemed to be too willing to let on :?
Twas a few years back now so sounds like the scoobynet/ waving bug has caught on a little:)

Nicks VR4 23 June 2004 08:18 PM

I'm in Fleetwood seen a few scoobs flashed and waved a few and get funny looks lol

Drive a silver VR4 Legnum (estate)
Jason seen you a few times at the Shell garage in Fleetwood also seen a white Evo about

I'll keep waving and flashing :-)

cdco 23 June 2004 09:25 PM

I shuttle between north Preston and Warton (via the twisties) DBM 00 Turbo

andyd9577 23 June 2004 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ex_Pug
I have a black 03 STi in the Lytham St.Annes area. Don't often venture North of the airport though (not in the car anyway :D).

I saw your car outside pcworld if you remember, must be nearly a year ago now, showed my white classic up when you parked next to it !!!!

scoobs are getting quite common(especially white classics!) in Fleetwood now, i had the only white one at one stage,I try waving and flashing but only a few seem to acknowledge!

we need to be getting together-I joined the preston lads for the northern big one few weeks back, surely with the amount of scoobs in the area we could have had a few in a little convoy!!
Ill keep waving anyway!!!

Ex_Pug 23 June 2004 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by andyd9577
I saw your car outside pcworld if you remember...

I do remember! :)

Originally Posted by jason4656
i think i have seen ur about ex pug, as u r well in my neck of the woods, i used to have an 03jdm sti, sold it about 3 months ago to get the evo

Be sure to flash and wave next time you see me... I'll be doing the same! :D

jason4656 24 June 2004 12:08 AM

will wave next time i see you.. there is only 1 yellow evo 8 about here so it must be me

also yep it was me at fleetwood :) my friend lives near there

Wild Mark 24 June 2004 11:22 PM

am in the area, but transfered to dark side lol, yellow e8, but still wave ;) usually somewhere between st annes and fleetwood

I live in Kirkham but have an office on Queensway Ind Est, St Annes filled up earlier this week at the Shell garage just up the road and there was a new 04 evo8 yellow....same one?, I was in the blue 03 WRX with 18inch chrome prodives?

jason4656 25 June 2004 12:12 AM

yep seen you mark, noticed the nice wheels, you were wearing a type of suit or something?? i think that was you?? couple of days ago, i parked and went to atm, thats my local ;) lol

Wild Mark 25 June 2004 07:54 AM

yep seen you mark, noticed the nice wheels, you were wearing a type of suit or something?? i think that was you?? couple of days ago, i parked and went to atm, thats my local ;) lol

Twas me, very nice car m8,...is it the basic or one of the FQ's. Not sure abot the colour though, personal choice I guess, at least people will see you coming eh?

Cheers

Mark

jason4656 25 June 2004 09:00 AM

u got to be kiddin me, colour was part of what sold it to me, i think it looks the bollocks in yellow myself, also not so common not often u see a yellow e8, specially around here. Its an import so as standard, about 280bhp, but after today will be running motec and a few other goodies so will be about 360bhp

Jason

Wild Mark 25 June 2004 09:14 AM

u got to be kiddin me, colour was part of what sold it to me, i think it looks the bollocks in yellow myself, also not so common not often u see a yellow e8, specially around here. Its an import so as standard, about 280bhp, but after today will be running motec and a few other goodies so will be about 360bhp

Jason

As long as you like it thats all that matters.

Who is doing the work for you?

I'm having mine 'tweeked' next weekend, new turbo, injectors, TMIC and a bunch more goodies so hoping around 340bhp, looking forward to it.

See ya around.

Mark

jason4656 27 June 2004 11:13 AM

just got back mate, i had a guy in scotland do mine, its ****ing scarey now lol, after mapping, couldnt stop the wheels spinning in 1,2,3 gears it was slightly damp, but really torquey now :) big turbo goin on in 2 more weeks, hoping for around 410bhp

Ex_Pug 27 June 2004 12:50 PM

Sounds very expensive! :D

I've seen you on the MLR now as well Jason. I'm on as _AJ_, recently asking about TME and RS options. Might be moving... possibly. :D

jason4656 27 June 2004 04:18 PM

not really that bad to be honest, but its a money pit, just in comparison...i remember the tm and rs options thread, to be honest i regreted my buy at first, just cos i never allowed myself to get used to the car, however now...goes without saying, happier than a pig in sh1t, i wouldnt move back