ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   Legacy Turbo (saloon) wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/334095-legacy-turbo-saloon-wanted.html)

flynna 07 June 2004 01:46 PM

Legacy Turbo (saloon) wanted

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a legacy turbo (J/K/L plate) saloon - can anyone help?! Seen a few estate's recently. Ideally I'm wanting one without astronomical mileage, but appeciate that it's an old car now...

Please reply to this thread and if anyone has one/knows of one/knows where to look for one - I'll give my pm details.

Thanks in eager anticipation!

Ant.

SteveLegacyToo 08 June 2004 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by flynna
Hi,

I'm struggling to find a legacy turbo (J/K/L plate) saloon - can anyone help?! Seen a few estate's recently. Ideally I'm wanting one without astronomical mileage, but appeciate that it's an old car now...

Please reply to this thread and if anyone has one/knows of one/knows where to look for one - I'll give my pm details.

Thanks in eager anticipation!

Ant.

Got an M plate Gt estate in the garage I need to get rid of, but wanting a Saloon, it doesn't help much, does it!!??

Good luck, there were a couple on eBay recently, might be the place to look.

Comper100 08 June 2004 04:36 PM

There was a nice red one on ebay a bit ago don't know whether it sold or not, but theres always on on autotrader too. I found mine a month ago on ebay!

Keep looking you'll find one soon enough!

Comper100

tallsteve 08 June 2004 11:16 PM

Might be letting go of mine, need to think of what to replace it with for similar money.. Not that easy, especially as it's a fun and quick(ish) car but you can't really use it that much in London.

My Legacy is a MY93, Saloon, Dark Blue, FSH, 91600 miles - all services (inc one 100 miles ago) done by Thames Valley Motorsports. Standard apart from 16" wheels from an Impreza and a Sony MDLP Headunit. Would want around £2000-ish

Where are you based?

dij 08 June 2004 11:41 PM

YHPM

flynna 09 June 2004 01:36 PM

Thanks everyone so far (Tall Steve - you have pm).

I've seen the Red one mentioned but I think it was based at the other end of the country (I'm in Bristol).

Lots of estates around but I really don't need the practicality of an estate..

Cheers,
Ant.

kirby 32 10 June 2004 10:19 AM

legacy for sale

Originally Posted by flynna
Thanks everyone so far (Tall Steve - you have pm).

I've seen the Red one mentioned but I think it was based at the other end of the country (I'm in Bristol).

Lots of estates around but I really don't need the practicality of an estate..

Cheers,
Ant.

i have a l reg legacy turbo saloon in metallic red with 59000 on the clock it has a full mongoose stainlless exhaust and collins super chip , standard apart from that looking for around £1700 for it if any use to you kirby 32

__dan__ 10 June 2004 10:48 AM

@kirby - HAve you got any pics of it mate?

kirby 32 11 June 2004 08:08 AM

pictures of legacy

[QUOTE=
hi dan will try and sort some pictures out over the weekend im based in liverpool kirby

flynna 11 June 2004 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=kirby 32][QUOTE=
hi dan will try and sort some pictures out over the weekend im based in liverpool kirby[/QUOTE]
Kirby,

YHPM!

flynna 05 July 2004 02:01 PM

Legacy Turbo (still!) wanted

Any more offers?!

In talks with Kirby32 and Tall Steve - but just waiting for an update from Tall Steve on the sale situation and pictures from Kirby32. Thanks DJJ - but want to stick to the original leggy turbo.

Nothing has been agreed on either of the above so everythings still open!

You can pm me at anthony.flynn@chasedevere.co.uk

Thanks,
Ant.