ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   NEED A SCOOB (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/332811-need-a-scoob.html)

dozysod 02 June 2004 07:27 PM

NEED A SCOOB

HI ALL NEED SOME HELP BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD SCOOB .
I GOT A MG ZS 120+ 2002 02 REG TO GO AS PART EX.
AM DOWN IN BRISTOL AND BEEN LOOKING FOR A BIT NOW EACH TIME I GO TO SEE 1 THEY HAVE GOT UPTO 120K ON THEM OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN LOOKED AFTER .
ANY 1 HELP AND WHAT SORT OF SCOOB CAR I GET WITH MY CAR AND UPTO 3K.
:rolleyes:

2000TLondon 03 June 2004 09:53 AM

I am thinking of selling my Impreza Turbo, 1998 S Reg, 51,000 miles, excellent condition, extended manufacturers warranty until end of August so everything that ever needed doing has been done, totally standard, no mods bar the gold 16" speedlines. It's a met green saloon. I'll be looking for offers around £9k........

vava voom 03 June 2004 05:57 PM

Hello i have a 1995 m reg wrx saloon which i am selling due to the mrs looseing her licence. It has done 140k km and has been in the uk for only 2 months, 12 months mot,6 months tax...wrx bodykit, a/c,alloys,beckets,auto box.....all very standard and clean....owes me £4200 ono

...She had it one month and got caught by the fuzz doing speeding...tut tut!! ;) ....bell me if you are interested on 07789092394

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...480375498&rd=1

dozysod 04 June 2004 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by vava voom
Hello i have a 1995 m reg wrx saloon which i am selling due to the mrs looseing her licence. It has done 140k km and has been in the uk for only 2 months, 12 months mot,6 months tax...wrx bodykit, a/c,alloys,beckets,auto box.....all very standard and clean....owes me £4200 ono

...She had it one month and got caught by the fuzz doing speeding...tut tut!! ;) ....bell me if you are interested on 07789092394

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...480375498&rd=1

sorry m8 thanks for that but its a bit old for me am looking for a bit newer/

STiRob 04 June 2004 09:51 AM

Hi. im trying to sell my 1997 P reg impreza STi V-ltd 555. It is 555 blue with rally roof vent, a/c, electrics windows and folding mirrors, gold alloys and a commemerative interior. It also has a jap exhaust and a dump valve. The car is MINT with nothing wrong with it at all. It has your usual thatham alarm and imobilizers and also has a tracker monitor. It is the facelift classic model which looks, sounds and goes stunningly! I really dont want to sell it but ive just got a company car and so never drive it, and imprezas are cars which need driving!It also has full service history since it was brought to the country in 1998. I can email you some pictures if you want? Please contact me anytime on 07813712438 for anymore info or just for a chat.
Cheers
Rob

dozysod 04 June 2004 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by STiRob
Hi. im trying to sell my 1997 P reg impreza STi V-ltd 555. It is 555 blue with rally roof vent, a/c, electrics windows and folding mirrors, gold alloys and a commemerative interior. It also has a jap exhaust and a dump valve. The car is MINT with nothing wrong with it at all. It has your usual thatham alarm and imobilizers and also has a tracker monitor. It is the facelift classic model which looks, sounds and goes stunningly! I really dont want to sell it but ive just got a company car and so never drive it, and imprezas are cars which need driving!It also has full service history since it was brought to the country in 1998. I can email you some pictures if you want? Please contact me anytime on 07813712438 for anymore info or just for a chat.
Cheers
Rob

HI Rob
how many miles as it done ? and can you send me some pics please.

STiRob 04 June 2004 04:23 PM

Its done 66000 miles with the FSH. Its it totally mint. Ill send you pictures asap, oh, i might need your email address to send them to though!!! post it to me asap or just ring my mobile and give it to me and ill send them straight away! You`ll not be dissapointed tho!
Rob

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 09:44 AM

Hi,

I've got a MY00 w reg DBM in really nice condition that I'm thinking of swapping for something a bit more 'sensible' unfortunately. Its got about 10 months MOT, 100% std. except for a scoobysport backbox (ive got the original as well). Full subaru service history up until march 2003 when I got it

Let me know if this is the sort of thing so that we can talk more

Cheers

Daz

dozysod 05 June 2004 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDaz
Hi,

I've got a MY00 w reg DBM in really nice condition that I'm thinking of swapping for something a bit more 'sensible' unfortunately. Its got about 10 months MOT, 100% std. except for a scoobysport backbox (ive got the original as well). Full subaru service history up until march 2003 when I got it

Let me know if this is the sort of thing so that we can talk more

Cheers

Daz

Thanks for letting me know that daz have you got some pics m8
if you can send them to me at dozysod@msn.com
thanks
andy

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by dozysod
Thanks for letting me know that daz have you got some pics m8
if you can send them to me at dozysod@msn.com
thanks
andy

Andy

YHM

Daz

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 05:56 PM

Andy,

Have been trying to send you pictures, but they keep getting bounced saying your mailbox is full have you another email address

Cheers

Daz

dozysod 05 June 2004 06:17 PM

Andy,

Have been trying to send you pictures, but they keep getting bounced saying your mailbox is full have you another email address

Cheers

Daz

yes m8 andyandtrina@msn.com i do no know now other did not work lol

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 06:31 PM

Andy,

YHM to the second address

Cheers

Daz

dozysod 05 June 2004 07:27 PM

Andy,

YHM to the second address

Cheers

Daz

Thanks for the pic m8 looks good
how many miles as it done ?

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 08:30 PM

Hi Andy,

Did send a few pcs but your mailbox bounced them back, the miles are slightly on the high side at 80000 but she never misses a beat, and has also just had a new MAF sensor and Lambda sensor

Daz

dozysod 05 June 2004 09:14 PM

Hi Andy,

Did send a few pcs but your mailbox bounced them back, the miles are slightly on the high side at 80000 but she never misses a beat, and has also just had a new MAF sensor and Lambda sensor

Daz

Hi Daz thanks for that but the miles a bit high for me but thanks for your help.

ScoobyDaz 05 June 2004 10:19 PM

ok if you dont get any better offers you know where i am

daz

dozysod 05 June 2004 10:39 PM

ok if you dont get any better offers you know where i am

daz

k thanks m8:)