ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The most irritating song in the world (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/331239-the-most-irritating-song-in-the-world.html)

STi-Frenchie 27 May 2004 01:56 PM

The most irritating song in the world

Was out buying a few CDs when this came on over the speakers...

"Nnnnnnndddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee-eye-eeeeeeeeee-eye will always love yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww"

AAAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!! Reminded me how much I hated the song when it was first released and how much I've hated it ever since. Cringe factor 10.

angrynorth 27 May 2004 02:10 PM

Ring ring ring ring ring, Banana phone

Ring ring ring ring ring, Banana phooooooooone :D :D

BishopDevious 27 May 2004 02:14 PM

who let the dogs out, woof woof, woof woof.

>Cringe< Need I say more?

David Lock 27 May 2004 02:18 PM

Used to be "Deck of Cards" (Wink Martindale?) but only us oldies remember that :D

Apparition 27 May 2004 02:20 PM

Sti - Frenchie.... you took the words right out of my mouth.... how ever did that even get into the charts, let alone stay there as long as it did ! Beats me.

juan 27 May 2004 02:47 PM

Was gonna say my mate sings a song called 'I know a song that'll bug you' - Thats the only line by the way :)

Thought this could be the most annoying but then yes someone goes and mentions who let the dogs out, woof woof, woof woof.. Arrgh! but is that worse than that feckin awful tubthumping song 6 or 7 years ago. That used to drive me up the wall - used to have to turn the radio off for 5 minutes each time it came on :) and thats the only song thats ever made me do that

Brendan Hughes 27 May 2004 03:01 PM

:mad:thanks Frenchie for wrecking my day :mad:

Now I've got to go and get the Chicken song to get that trash out of my head.

the moose 27 May 2004 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by STi-Frenchie
Was out buying a few CDs when this came on over the speakers...

"Nnnnnnndddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee-eye-eeeeeeeeee-eye will always love yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww"

AAAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!! Reminded me how much I hated the song when it was first released and how much I've hated it ever since. Cringe factor 10.

The original was a lot better.* Well, that's what friends tell me anyway.

* Not, you understand, that I listen to country music. At all. Not even a bit.

Poor Guy 27 May 2004 03:12 PM

In the Shadows. ugh, synth ****.

Dracoro 27 May 2004 03:35 PM

Was gonna say my mate sings a song called 'I know a song that'll bug you' - Thats the only line by the way
:D As I remember, it goes like this..

drum roll please, bit of music aaaannnddd..

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves

and so on.

Still not as annoying as whip me mooseton though.

STi-Frenchie 27 May 2004 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
:mad:thanks Frenchie for wrecking my day :mad:

Sorry Brendan but sharing often helps me get rid :D:D:D:D

juan 27 May 2004 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dracoro
:D As I remember, it goes like this..

drum roll please, bit of music aaaannnddd..

Thats his other favourite :)

The 'bug you' song is slower.
I'll take either over tubthumping anytime

scoobynutta555 27 May 2004 03:45 PM

Timmy Mallet and teany weany polka dot bikini, and Mr Blobby.

richiewong 27 May 2004 03:46 PM

....and that bloody Bryan Adams song, Jesus wept love songs are so bad:mad:

unclebuck 27 May 2004 03:49 PM

"Let meeeeeeeeeeeeee entertain you!!!"

No. Go away you ****.:rolleyes:

:D

p@ul 27 May 2004 04:42 PM

WE are the cheeky biatch's (grrrr..)

Simes777 27 May 2004 04:52 PM

The list is endless:

As STI-Frenchie puts it "Nnnnnnndddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee-eye-eeeeeeeeee-eye will always love yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww" by Whitney Houston is guaranteed to have me reaching for the off switch. Dolly Parton's original 100% better.

Then we have anything by Blobby, Michael Jackson, Joe Dolche, Atomic Pussy, St Winifred's School Choir, various winners of Fame Academy, Popstars, Pop Idols, and anything else by Whitney.

Bring Back the Clash.

Jerome 27 May 2004 06:01 PM

I'm sorry you are all wrong.

The Official Winner of the Most Annoying Song Award goes to :-

"Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

FlightMan 27 May 2004 06:30 PM

WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Anyone thats ever been to Disney will know that the most annoying song in the world, ever, is...Its A Small Small World.

Argh.......

hoskib 27 May 2004 06:57 PM

anything by 'the streets', is it just me or is this the most talentless **** out at the moment?

CrisPDuk 27 May 2004 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by hoskib
anything by 'the streets', is it just me or is this the most talentless **** out at the moment?

You're sh!t, but my god don't you know it;)

Anything by Ms Dyna****e, So Solid Pooh, Blazin' Chavs, etc. That would all get my vote:mad:

Dazza01 27 May 2004 07:54 PM

I wish i could fly...............................well fook off Orvil and do it, nightmare song,

then there's the birdie song, aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, pull my bloody hair out if i had any. absolute sh!te

Rennee and renarta, wasn't she a pig :eek:

Sbradley 27 May 2004 08:15 PM

Altogether now:

"Hold a chicken in the air, stick a deckchair up your nose,
Buy a Jumbo jest and then bury all your clothes.
When you've heard it once your brain will spring a leak,
And though you hate this song, you'll be humming it for weeks..."

Sorry.

SB

M444GY 27 May 2004 08:46 PM

ANY PROCESSED POP BOLLOX OR ANY THING TO DO WITH POP IDLE, POP STARS. FAME ACADAMY .THE LIST GOES ON. EG. FAST FOOD ROCKERS! HOW THE F*CK DID THAT **** EVEN GET NEAR THE CHARTS. THEY SHOULD GIVE MORE CHANCES TO PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY AN INSTRUMENT AND SING PROPERLY! RANT OVER!

andypugh2000 27 May 2004 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY
ANY PROCESSED POP BOLLOX OR ANY THING TO DO WITH POP IDLE, POP STARS. FAME ACADAMY .THE LIST GOES ON. EG. FAST FOOD ROCKERS! HOW THE F*CK DID THAT **** EVEN GET NEAR THE CHARTS. THEY SHOULD GIVE MORE CHANCES TO PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY AN INSTRUMENT AND SING PROPERLY! RANT OVER!

http://www.andypugh.co.uk/caps%20lock.jpg

:D :D

jbryant 27 May 2004 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan
WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Anyone thats ever been to Disney will know that the most annoying song in the world, ever, is...Its A Small Small World.

Argh.......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

drumsterphil 27 May 2004 11:41 PM

You are all wrong - has to be

'Dancing in the moonlight' by Toploader

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad:

I HATE that song!!....................

ALi-B 27 May 2004 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sbradley
Altogether now:

"Hold a chicken in the air, stick a deckchair up your nose,
Buy a Jumbo jest and then bury all your clothes.
When you've heard it once your brain will spring a leak,
And though you hate this song, you'll be humming it for weeks..."

Sorry.

SB

Ahhh feck you've got me at it now. Oh, how bad were the spitting image songs?:D

Any Celine Dion song gets my vote :mad:

ScoobyDriverWannabe 28 May 2004 12:51 AM

that cha cha slide bugs fook outta me theres also a new 1 in charts apparently gonna be big not sure of name but its som spanish dance crap goes mya HEEEEEEEEEEEEE mya HOOOOOOOOOOOO or sumit lol

STi-Frenchie 28 May 2004 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jerome
I'm sorry you are all wrong.

The Official Winner of the Most Annoying Song Award goes to :-

"Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!

My daughter (Eileen) and I were in the supermarket and she was dragging her heels as she does. I just happened to open me gob and call out to her "Come On! Eileen" and immediately put my hands up to my face and said out loud "OH GOD!!! please do not tell me I just said that !!!"

Kevin Rowland, dungarees, kicking needed. For me, that gets the #2 spot without a doubt.