ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   GREG.G CAR JACKING (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/331051-greg-g-car-jacking.html)

T5NYW 26 May 2004 07:12 PM

GREG.G CAR JACKING

I have just been asked to post his by his wife Alison.

I'm not 100% certain of details but late this afternoon near his home. He was attacked by an Arsole broke his arm and stole his Red Wagon :(

He is now in Hospital waiting for an Operation to "Plate" his Arm. Alison said he is comfortable but in some discomfort :(

The Police have caught a suspect and i have asked for his address ;) so I can talk to the "BAST***"

Tony

Ps If you wish to send a "Get Well" card please send to below

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Happy to offer Secure SIDC Address if needed

SIDC
PO Box 5673
Southend on Sea
SS2 6WU

And Phil wil forward it on :cool:

SC008Y_MAD 26 May 2004 07:15 PM

GREG.G - hope he gets well soon:(

hoskib 26 May 2004 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by T5NYW
I have just been asked to post his by his wife Alison.

I'm not 100% certain of details but late this afternoon near his home. He was attacked by an Arsole broke his arm and stole his Red Wagon :(

He is now in Hospital waiting for an Operation to "Plate" his Arm. Alison said he is comfortable but in some discomfort :(

The Police have caught a suspect and i have asked for his address ;) so I can shoot the "BAST***"

Tony

bloody hell, sorry to hear that:(

met greg at PE getting a remap before mine, seemed a top bloke, doesn't deserve that to happen to him (not that anyone should go thru that experience to be honest)

hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Ozzy Scoobourne 26 May 2004 07:21 PM

Can we invite the culprit to the Japshow to chat with a few scooby drivers. Just to get his side of course... I wouldn't want anyone to misinterpret what I was gettin at.....

T5NYW 26 May 2004 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ozzy Scoobourne
Can we invite the culprit to the Japshow to chat with a few scooby drivers. Just to get his side of course... I wouldn't want anyone to misinterpret what I was gettin at.....

LOL

We could have a limb apiece and make a wish :cool:

Tony

Ps
His wife was in my car at Japfest so not there week at all :(

Chris L 26 May 2004 07:32 PM

Not good - hope he is OK :(

Chris

i8gtmf 26 May 2004 08:21 PM

Not good at all wish him all the best
met Greg and Alison a few times spent a while with them on "that" Derbyshire corner

Thieving scummo wants stringing up by his balls though don't understand what makes them think they have the right to just take something they see fit to, F**king w**kers

specialx 26 May 2004 08:24 PM

oh my god!

very sad news the only blessing is that the police caught the ******!!

hope to see greg&alison soon

take care

Adam&Debs

Allan 26 May 2004 08:25 PM

Very sorry to hear that :( best wishes for a swift recovery.

Allan

scooby-tc 26 May 2004 08:39 PM

w@nkers shooting is too good for them.Ive met Greg and alison a couple of times i hope greg makes a speedy recovery,no one deserves this treatment from jealous chavs.It makes my blood boil it really does
Get well soon Greg
Daz & Tammy

T5NYW 26 May 2004 08:44 PM

They are one of the nicest couples I know ,

I am trying to find out what Hospital he's in I'll try and visit him Tomorrow :D

We are going to invite the "Crim" to a Local Subaru meet ;) 5 cars and attach 5 pieces of rope to him :cool: Then all 5 cars do a 0-60 starts at the same time :D:D

Tony

Spoon 26 May 2004 08:57 PM

Shít news indeed.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

On another note does anybody know who lost the P1 the other night carjacked from the Chinese restaurant in Coventry?

This cráp really has to stop.

scooby-tc 26 May 2004 09:02 PM

Next time i take my scoob to the midlands im taking a gun with me :D no one will get near my scoob w@nkers.As Tony says Greg and Alison are a great couple,very enthusiastic about their scoobs and im gutted for them both :(.Gutted for you Tony after saturday but thats another story

Phil 26 May 2004 09:06 PM

Very sorry to here that

Any thing I can do to help please call

boomer 26 May 2004 09:24 PM

I hope that any damage to Greg's arm, Alison's state of mind, and the car - isn't too bad. As T5NYW said - one of the nicest couples you could meet - so the crime is even more despicable :mad:

Glad that the suspect has been caught - lets hope a suitable punishment is dealt, and that he doesn't get let out for a long time.

mb

Spoon 26 May 2004 09:28 PM

Tony- You may want to edit the threat to shoot in case he does get shot moving in the circles he obviously does.

I understand your sentiment but the law won't.

Obviously I'll edit this afterwards.

scooby-tc 26 May 2004 09:36 PM

Im more than happy to emulate tony martin if anyone comes near my scoob ill shoot the feckers then give them a good kicking just for good measure.Its not the car its the principle.These chavs get off too lightly,its about time a good dose of kickass was dished out

Spoon 26 May 2004 09:43 PM

tc- You may well be more than willing like so many, but why own up before doing it?

scooby-tc 26 May 2004 09:48 PM

because i can :D

26 May 2004 09:50 PM

Ill chop the fingers off the little sods who tried to steal me petrol :( ok so hardly a scoob but annoyed the hell out of me!

Greg hope your feeling better soon m8,
Tams :D

Spoon 26 May 2004 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by scooby-tc
because i can :D

Fair enough, it's your choice. I speak from experience that's all.

GEORDIE_T 26 May 2004 09:59 PM

Wishing greg a speedy recovery & best wishes to allison. I agree hope the scumbag get's it!! Regards geordie & nova.

skoosh 26 May 2004 09:59 PM

Feck Me.........it's getting closer and closer to home is this.

Greg and Alison have attended afew meets over our way.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and public hanging for the cnut that nicked a very mint wagon.

Skoosh, on behalf of the Darlaston crew.

Squizz 26 May 2004 10:06 PM

I couldn't believe it when you rang & told me!?! :eek:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Greg, and thoughts with Alison at this difficult time... :(

As said before, the last people to deserve this kind of thing. :rolleyes:

At some point the government are going to have to learn that people need to take the law into their own hands to protect their own lives! :mad:

ScoobyDoo555 26 May 2004 10:08 PM

That's bl00dy terrible :( :mad:

Tony, when you speak to them, please pass on mine and wifeydoo555's best wishes.
Hope the wagon's ok (not that it really matters, but it is a SORTED motor :cool: )

Dan

sti555 26 May 2004 10:21 PM

Sorry to hear, hope you get well soon Greg :(

deano555 26 May 2004 10:22 PM

Pass on my best wishes, and wish all concerned a speedy recovery. Chop the theiving gits hands off, he would not do it again and what a deterant that would be

Cheers Deano.

Ajax 26 May 2004 10:26 PM

This is bad news, hope Greg is well soon.

Such a nice couple!

Hope to see you both at Japanese Auto & Performance Show, Thorsby Hall.

I know if I had caught the bugger I would have put my fist down his throat and ripped the ******* heart out.

That’s if he’s got one.

Ajax

CharlieWhiskey 26 May 2004 10:31 PM

Best Wishes to Greg for a swift recovery, was supposed to be away this weekend with em :eek:

Hope the b4st4rd rots in hell :mad:

555ROB 26 May 2004 10:33 PM

As above hope greg gets all the help and support he deserves and so the car theif the same!!

Hope to ncatch up with Geg and Alison at billing thou un detered!!

Best wishes from all of us..

ROB....