ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Subaru website (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/326596-subaru-website.html)

SC008Y_MAD 10 May 2004 09:19 PM

Subaru website

Has anyone see the new site? just been on it as it is completly different. gone have the traffic light to see wether or not u have flash inshalled and gone of the subaru large logo etc...
The site looks kinda like the Subaru golbal websites

Nick 10 May 2004 10:10 PM

Yeah, just saw it - what a terrible site. Just as poor content as before (not all the accessories listed. How about that awful menu resizing everytime you however over an option & it turns bold! Inconsistent menus too! Is this the best they can do? :(

Bullring 10 May 2004 10:21 PM

:eek: Amateur hour! The old site was never any good, but the new one sucks! Hope its work in progress!

wrxmania 10 May 2004 10:33 PM

Nice opeing page - ther rest is poor.

Get a (true) grip Subaru.

Get a grip of dealer prices too on the used car list. SOme of the cars cost the same as new with 9000 miles on them on a 53 plate?!?!

Big mark-up there.

Brian.

sti555 10 May 2004 11:29 PM

new site is far better than the old one to be fair

pslewis 10 May 2004 11:45 PM

Seems excellent to me - well done!

Fast, user friendly, easy to navigate

Pete

pslewis 10 May 2004 11:48 PM

Funny thing though?

The WR1 on the HomePage is shown in a sexy silver - then if you click to see the WR1 details it turns into a horrendous blue colour, is that a programming error all those IT geeks out there?

Pete

Catherine 12 May 2004 07:47 PM

I like the Subaru rental idea, shame there are not more dealers participating

16vmarc 12 May 2004 07:50 PM

I prefer it, didnt like the old one.

ozzy 13 May 2004 02:00 PM

It's slightly better than the old one, but it doesn not in anyway convey a professional image. It looks very amateur and the menu layout is very poor.

It doesn't look like they spent a whole lot of time on the design and I hope to God they didn't pay any serious money to have that developed.

Stefan

ProdriveSTI 13 May 2004 03:05 PM

Subaru Rental Idea

I like this idea aswell :) :)
How much would you pay to rent a WR1 :)
Start your bids....

Graz 13 May 2004 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by ProdriveSTI
I like this idea aswell :) :)
How much would you pay to rent a WR1 :)
Start your bids....

Had a look, don't think there intending to rent the fast ones :(
2.0Gx was the best Impreza available

jmk 13 May 2004 09:47 PM

Better than old one, still a **** site; perhaps one of the worst I've ever visited and I work in the online inductry. Reckon it's been thrown together by someone who has never even researched the brand and the product / brand manager who signed this work off should be fired. Try searching for a used car - the navigation is a joke.

subaru-impreza.org 13 May 2004 10:53 PM

Looking at the site..... - Its much better than the old version i thinks but not too sure it does the subaru brand any favours at all.

like the layout and it is easy to navigate... I guess that makes for a good site these days?

BishopDevious 13 May 2004 11:50 PM

they can do better than that surely

Thank god they have done away with the annoying popups. When I was visiting their site when I was looking for my car I was so pi$$ed off with everytime dismissing these things.:mad:

Its slightly easier to get to bits I am interested at looking at but only marginally. As for the look of the site, nothing sparkling is it?