ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   <S.I.D.C OPENDAY>@A W D M/SPORT 22ND MAY (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/325392-s-i-d-c-openday-a-w-d-m-sport-22nd-may.html)

Grant Swan 06 May 2004 01:47 PM

<S.I.D.C OPENDAY>@A W D M/SPORT 22ND MAY

Yes it's only a few weeks away to our next openday for all you S.I.D.C Members
Open at 10am on sat
You can get a free yes free subaru select monitor check done on you car if you are a current member (proof needed)
These are very popular days for members to meet each other and put a face to the name
Also if you are doing knockhill the following week you can have your brakes checked for free too
We will be doing our usuall deals on the day
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YA ALL

GRANT SWAN
A W D MOTORSPORT:)

my94 06 May 2004 02:11 PM

Right,anyone from Edinburgh want to join me for a drive up?The last time I went to the open day I got loads done to the car for pennies(center de-cat/White Line anti roll links & more)...........so not to be missed.
Meet at the Macdonalds on south side of Forth road bridge at midday.Anyone?

stiks 06 May 2004 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Grant Swan
Yes it's only a few weeks away to our next openday for all you S.I.D.C Members
Open at 10am on sat
You can get a free yes free subaru select monitor check done on you car if you are a current member (proof needed)
These are very popular days for members to meet each other and put a face to the name
Also if you are doing knockhill the following week you can have your brakes checked for free too
We will be doing our usuall deals on the day
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YA ALL

GRANT SWAN
A W D MOTORSPORT:)

Scuse my Ignorance but wat does the select monitor include..... sorry still a bit new to all this :(

wrxmania 06 May 2004 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by stiks
Scuse my Ignorance but wat does the select monitor include..... sorry still a bit new to all this :(

Electronic diagnostics of faults recorded on your Scooby ECU I believe?!?

Tells you how your car is running.

;)

stiks 06 May 2004 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by wrxmania
Electronic diagnostics of faults recorded on your Scooby ECU I believe?!?

Tells you how your car is running.

;)

Thanks Brian, I was secretly harbouring hopes it might be closer to a Dyno.
I do still need to get this done.... especially after you effortlessly pulled away from me on Wednesday :mad:

Keith

wrxmania 06 May 2004 11:29 PM

All is not always as it seems?!?!

Hahahaha (Christopher Reeves Laugh inserted there in the style of Dracula :eek:)

stiks 06 May 2004 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by wrxmania
All is not always as it seems?!?!

Hahahaha (Christopher Reeves Laugh inserted there in the style of Dracula :eek:)

Vincent Price voice on....
....Be careful at KH on the Novices night.. a fat bald man in a scrutineers costume might just open your bonnet for a look , check ride hights etc ;)

stevoWRX 07 May 2004 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by stiks
Vincent Price voice on....
....Be careful at KH on the Novices night.. a fat bald man in a scrutineers costume might just open your bonnet for a look , check ride hights etc ;)

If he checks Spooks car for noise regs Spooks'll be well fooked ! :D

If he checks Riceys car for noise regs he'll be deaf afterwards ! :D

Steve

Grant Swan 07 May 2004 05:13 PM

select monitor

the above tool is a genuine subaru diagnostics tool that only dealers should have but because we are the daddys we have our own set
It is a very good workshop tool for day to day fault finding on the impreza range it works on U.K cars aswell as all jap imports and lets us reset the E.C.U after we have checked it

swany@A W D Motorsport

my94 07 May 2004 08:43 PM

How's that power steering pump/tank coming along Grant? :-)

Grant Swan 11 May 2004 02:52 PM

nyle

Sorry still waiting on subaru parts to re-furb old ones called subaru today 10 days for the bit's

my94 11 May 2004 03:48 PM

No worries G,give me a shout when it's set to go.I"ll c u all on the 22nd anyways.
So is anyone else from Edinburgh going up??????????

Grant Swan 14 May 2004 11:38 AM

openday

bttt

Grant Swan 15 May 2004 02:06 PM

I WEEK YO GO

Grant Swan 17 May 2004 10:36 AM

bttt

HI SOOB 17 May 2004 12:12 PM

Will try and make it in Grant.

Ge me a shout when you get the sump plug machined cause its due an oil change this week.

Jamie

stephen lafferty 17 May 2004 01:07 PM

Do i have to be an SIDC member to get into KH. If not iam from LIVI and can meet up.

Originally Posted by my94
Right,anyone from Edinburgh want to join me for a drive up?The last time I went to the open day I got loads done to the car for pennies(center de-cat/White Line anti roll links & more)...........so not to be missed.
Meet at the Macdonalds on south side of Forth road bridge at midday.Anyone?

Do i have to be an SIDC member to get into KH. If not iam from LIVI and can meet up. What time?

Johnny50 17 May 2004 01:12 PM

Stephen..
This has nothing to do with KH.
But yes, SIDC membership required for diagnosis...
Not sure about anything else...Grant could clear that up. :)