ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   West London Crew -> Surrey? (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/324081-west-london-crew-surrey.html)

SlowBoy 01 May 2004 08:03 PM

West London Crew -> Surrey?

Any of the West London/Middx crew up for the usual drive out to Surrey? You can all tell me how good Bolney was. :(

pedro72 02 May 2004 07:21 PM

Could be up for a nice little trip down to Surrey. Will know for sure by Wednesday...

Pedro

King RA 04 May 2004 04:00 PM

Sounds good to me m8, sure there will be a few more of us.

SlowBoy 04 May 2004 09:34 PM

Nice One.

Pre-meet at Ace? Say 11am?

AsifScoob 04 May 2004 11:25 PM

Hello Rich,

I see you are back in blighty?? Good trip?

Would love to come to this, would be even nicer to have my new brakes fitted in time!!

No promises, but will try to make it, as I have a lot on right now.

Asif

King RA 05 May 2004 09:14 AM

11 sounds good to me.

pedro72 05 May 2004 09:49 AM

i'll be there at 11 too.
Rich - enjoyed playing with the car on monday! Keep thinking i should have pushed that Z3m a bit more....

Asif - Rich has been telling me about your little(!) brake modification!!! Welcome to the club. Look forward to seeing the goods>

Pete

M0NEY 05 May 2004 12:22 PM

Rich ill let you know on sat what plans are for me :D

Krade 05 May 2004 04:12 PM

Not too sure if I'll make it. The car looks a bit worse for wear after I got rear ended by a mini bus. It is driveable but if its raining I'm not gonna stand there bailing out the boot every half hour :(

SlowBoy 05 May 2004 08:03 PM

Ok, so 11am at Ace then. Excellent.

KingRA - where's the rest of your lot?

Money - cool. If you need a ride we can stop on the way mate.

Krade - heard about your little incident :( If you need a ride just let me know.

King RA 05 May 2004 08:26 PM

M444GY's out for the day Sun. Dunno about Paul I'm sure we'll hear from him and I'm sure D4V3 will be coming along.

M0NEY 05 May 2004 11:03 PM

Cool Rich

Darrens car is off but i will speak to Will and Si

I dont think Chris and the evo are coming

SCOOBNOV 06 May 2004 02:23 AM

Don't think we'll be able to make this one guy's, both me and my cousin will be out of the country at the time, Goin to see the F1 in Barcelona! Rich, sorry i coudn't take your call the other day, was in a tense meeting with the directors at work over my plans to go self-employed, will give you a call mate.

Hi to all the usual suspects! pedro/asif/frank.....

Hope you guy's have a good one and we'll definatly catch up with the usual west mob when we get back next week as my cousin's got a pretty eyecatching mod on the STI 3 he's dying to show you lot!

Maybe we can get together next week for a quick coffee/mini-meet @ Ace??

paul_davies 06 May 2004 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by SlowBoy
Ok, so 11am at Ace then. Excellent.

KingRA - where's the rest of your lot?

Money - cool. If you need a ride we can stop on the way mate.

Krade - heard about your little incident :( If you need a ride just let me know.

SlowBoy, We've got our own middx meet now ;)
I'll have to see about sunday, I don't think I've got anything planned. You definately turning up this time :D Me and M444GY had to find our own way there, it was like the blind leading the blind (especially with my girlfriends directions)

SlowBoy 06 May 2004 11:26 AM

NOV - catch up when you're back in town. It's been a while, mate.

Paul - lol, yeah, sorry about last time, mate. I'm well impressed that you lot found the place. Looks like you saved yourself a grand on the old sat nav - if it was my missus in charge of directions, well, we could have ended up anywhere. :D

Krade 06 May 2004 11:33 AM

NOV - catch up when you're back in town. It's been a while, mate.

Paul - lol, yeah, sorry about last time, mate. I'm well impressed that you lot found the place. Looks like you saved yourself a grand on the old sat nav - if it was my missus in charge of directions, well, we could have ended up anywhere. :D

Rich With you leading it doesn't matter who reads the map, still it was a nice drive in the sticks :p

SlowBoy 06 May 2004 11:51 AM

I knew that wouldn't take long, lmao. :D

At least the journey was 'without incident'. :D :D :D

Krade 06 May 2004 12:04 PM

I knew that wouldn't take long, lmao. :D

At least the journey was 'without incident'. :D :D :D

No it wasn't that was when Franks car decided it didn't need 5th gear anymore. :(

SlowBoy 06 May 2004 12:08 PM

Looks like he's got all that sorted now. Had a peep at his new gearbox on Sunday :)

M444GY 06 May 2004 08:29 PM

i cant come :( due to a work go karting day that i have paid for! sorry folks

M0NEY 06 May 2004 10:21 PM

Looks like he's got all that sorted now. Had a peep at his new gearbox on Sunday :)

ROTFLMAO!

ssshhh rich, your like dad :D

But your right, gearbox is sorted. Fixed it with one extra gear :D

AsifScoob 06 May 2004 10:33 PM

LOL you jokers!

Will try to make this, although my brakes will not be on till next Tuesday. Angie at ANG will be doing the honours.

The old ones are the best hey Rich, you will not be allowed too forget that particular convoy mate - ever!

Scoobnov, you lucky son of a gun, sounds good mate.

Krade, bad news on the motor mate.

Even if I cant make it on Sunday, lets do a mini meet again soon - after Tuesday and I can show you a genuine mod to my car - oh, after the badge of course - lol.

Asif

Krade 07 May 2004 10:15 AM

Sorry guys Just rememberd there's Footy on on sunday so this week I'll mostly be watching that. :) Have fun and drive safe :D

SlowBoy 07 May 2004 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by MONEY
ssshhh rich, your like dad

Ahh, but I didn't say how many gears it had :D :D :D

Asif - with new brakes on the way you owe it to yourself to get one last proper run with the old ones, just to give them a proper sending off. Also, for the purpose of accurate analysis and comparison, to justify the expense, you need one last run for the before and after test. :D So we'll see you Sunday, mate.

Oh, and excellent choice of fitter. :D Surprised he's got time between his other 'little' projects.

M0NEY 07 May 2004 07:05 PM

lmfao at Rich!

I will be up for a mini meet to - will need to put some miles on to run it in. lol. Mini meet in scotland anyone? :D

SlowBoy 07 May 2004 07:23 PM

How about Cambridge? I know a crackin' Chinese. :D

pedro72 07 May 2004 08:52 PM

Does that mean dinner is on the house?........

SlowBoy 07 May 2004 10:06 PM

Have you seen how much Frank eats? :eek:

Anyway, don't encourage him...he'll only set up a group buy! :D :D :D

Krade 08 May 2004 09:29 AM

This week has gone from bad to worse :(
After the crash last monday, friday night the plastic bush that sits at the bottom of the gear stick has literally exploded and now means I cant get any gears :(
So I deffinatly wont be coming coz I cant drive the car :(
Hopefully Scoobyworld will send my replacement quickshift in the next couple of days.

M0NEY 08 May 2004 01:14 PM

Have you seen how much Frank eats? :eek:

Anyway, don't encourage him...he'll only set up a group buy! :D :D :D

ROTFLMAO!!!

Has everyone seen how much Rich eats! At Surrey meet you get your own bloody tray of food :D