ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Ace Cafe - is it still on? (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/323371-ace-cafe-is-it-still-on.html)

mutant_matt 29 April 2004 06:51 AM

Ace Cafe - is it still on?

Is this still happening? Ed? Is it still the 1st Tuesday of each month so it should be next Tuesday right? Anyone?

Cheers,

Matt :)

darms 29 April 2004 08:25 AM

Yeap, its still on.....was there last month too.

May see you there.

fuz 01 May 2004 10:25 AM

always on

never for cotton

:p

ed_the_duck 06 May 2004 09:09 PM

Hello Chaps:D
How did it go? , was unable to make it this month..:)
Had a call few days ago - allegedly the driver three comp starts next month:D, will have all the details soon:)

rgds ed :D

mutant_matt 07 May 2004 08:29 PM

Ed,

It was quite quiet due to the weather (presumably). The dynamic has changed quite a bit with virtually no Impreza's there but a gaggle of 350z's. I guess that's the nature of things though right :)

See you there next month?

Cheers,

Chris L 07 May 2004 10:23 PM

I was there with Matt - it was cold and raining, so this did have a lot to do with it. We need more Scoobs down there!

Chris

ed_the_duck 08 May 2004 05:23 PM

The 350z mob were there a few months ago too, around 15 of them..look like they getting popular cars.
Management said it was a busy nite for the kitchen and bar this month.
Atari are bringing some pods to the meet to do a driver three competition, the release date for the game has again been moved from later this month to next month which means we will not be seeing them until july meet at the earlyest (assuming the meet thier new release date):)
Chris, Matt, I would be happy for someone else more suitable to organise for the ace nite on here.
I'm not so active on scoobynet with work comitments, coupled with not having a scooby i'm hardly the man for the job:)
Gonna make an effort to get there next month tho':D

cheers,
ed

mutant_matt 09 May 2004 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by ed_the_duck
I'm not so active on scoobynet with work comitments, coupled with not having a scooby i'm hardly the man for the job:)
Gonna make an effort to get there next month tho':D

Probably more active than me though (this is the first look in weeks or even months pretty much) so I'm no good.

Having said that, I see no reason why you can't still be the organiser in general Ed, you don't need a Scoob to do that.....(unless you don't have the time in general)

ed_the_duck 09 May 2004 08:06 PM

I do still organise behind the scenes a wee bit (website etc..):)
Time has become a luxury lately, ive missed out posting up a few time this year already.
Just thought if someone wanted to take the initiative to put a posting up a week or so before it would be helpful (as I seemed to have developed a colander head in my old age:D)
Matt, i'd have to wear 2 paper bags on my head to drive to the Ace in a nissan MICRA :D

ed