ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   Kames tomorrow (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/322051-kames-tomorrow.html)

Spooks 24 April 2004 07:57 PM

Kames tomorrow

Anyone else gonna go?
Sprint on tomorrow in case anyone didnt know, starts 10am. Can be entertaining, even if it will just be my mate trying not to crash his new toy lol
So if ya see a MY01 WR blue rex, come on over....I dont bite :D much :eek:
Spooks

zander rb5 24 April 2004 08:31 PM

Where is kames spooks. You have told me before but can't remember.

Thanks

Zander

Dougster 24 April 2004 08:38 PM

Muirkirk, Ayrshire.

Was meant to be going but need to help shift furniture. :(

Remember your mission Spooky.

sti-04!! 24 April 2004 08:42 PM

might go myself depends on how slaughtered i get tonight & if i end up in the stripclubs:Dhaha:p

opelcorsa 24 April 2004 08:46 PM

were out in the rally car doing some road miles prior to next weekends event and will defo be using the Strathaven- Muirkirk road but not until later on in the afternoon.
If anybodys about we may run along.

SCOOBAY 24 April 2004 10:36 PM

working tomorrow morning,hopefully pop along & see you guys in afternoon.

Del

sti-04!! 25 April 2004 12:44 PM

just up what a night:D
so wont make it as you may have already guessed

Stephen(very ill)

SCOOBAY 25 April 2004 04:52 PM

Cracking track,lovely weather,would make ideal place for a meet sometime.Nice to meet spooks & family.Thanks for comments on car,you know you want one:D:D
STi-04 pi555ed again,did you get that zorst from ricey?:D:D

Del

Spooks 25 April 2004 06:49 PM

Yup cracking day and once again suffering from sun burn ......... Sunny muirkirk strikes again ;)
Good to meet Scoobay and family, and a truely awesome Sti they own too...... very cool. I would love one neebs but no chance of keeping it clean and more to the point, no chance my bank manager would even consider it LOL
There was a couple of other Scoobs there, a burgandy classic (nice BTW) and a prodrive STi UK, anyone from here???
If i get bored later on I will post a few pics and a vid for Neil
Spooks

opelcorsa 25 April 2004 07:53 PM

Came down about 4pm i think all were leaving,spotted a white classic,two green classics and a terzo,but didnt recognise anybody.

sti-04!! 25 April 2004 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by SCOOBAY
STi-04 pi555ed again,did you get that zorst from ricey?:D:D

Del

Nah not yet, i am going to fone him 2morra to see if he still has it, have had 2 pleed with the missus that it'll make a difference to my MPG;) haha

So she is going for it now

Ps your car is one wicked looking f*cker:p

PPs as for last night oooooooohhhhh it was wicked

John Stevenson 26 April 2004 02:30 PM

OC, you should have been able to recognise my Green car from the dirt on it. It was the same stuff you commented on when you saw it in Cumbernauld about a year ago. did notice you going up the road, you missed the action by about an hour.

---john---

opelcorsa 26 April 2004 11:08 PM

We had a good run down and beat our record for Strathaven to Muirkirk 9 mins!!!

Unfortunately on the way back up the bracket holding the crankshaft sensor broke and we didnt beat our record on the way home 1hr 40mins (at the end of a tow rope!!) all fixed tonight and going like a train.
Roll on Edzell on Saturday.

stevoWRX 26 April 2004 11:32 PM

She canny take any more Capt'n !!

Originally Posted by opelcorsa
We had a good run down and beat our record for Strathaven to Muirkirk 9 mins!!!

:eek:

Just how did u manage to fit a Warp engine into a Corsa engine-bay ????? :D

Good luck Davie on Sunday ,

Steve

pmacFTO 27 April 2004 01:23 AM

Kames is a nice wee track but very tight! I didn't get out of 2nd gear all the way round (well maybe into 3rd for literally one second! on the "straight")

First time on any track for me and I was surprised how well my car handled...especially when I messed about with the Coilover settings :)

Anyone who has not been should go on - great fun and pretty safe - good way of getting a feel of your cars abilities in a safe environment - also great fun getting there - some nice roads :)

Neil XR 27 April 2004 06:10 PM

Cheers Spook

thats great if you could, let me see how bad i was smoking the rear tyres :(

Spooks 07 May 2004 07:00 PM

Hey Neil soz for taking so long , aint very goo either but if you right click and save here then you should see tyre smoke
Laters
Spooks