ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Pay review time .. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/321601-pay-review-time.html)

23 April 2004 08:33 AM

Pay review time ..

Woo-hoo. usual pay review time here at my work.

Had a pay rise 3 months ago (2K), I'm quite new to the company but they were obviously happy with my work (Software engineer) but wasn't expecting anything at yesterdays review ....

... or so I thought, my salary + 3% (inflationary) + 3K + mobile phone + bonus scheme (could be worth up to 2K every 6 months) :D :D

Did mention the words 'New scooby' to the wife but I still have the red mark on my leg this morning from her reply ;)

A few months down the line though :D

Anybody else getting reviews at this time ?
Doofus.

CooperS 23 April 2004 12:11 PM

Ours are due next month, I've told them I want £5k or I'm leaving, cos I think I'm underpaid, they are taking it seriously and said they'll sort it out. So fingers crossed.

Andrew Dixon 23 April 2004 02:41 PM

Congrats :)

Inflationary pay rise is a new concept to me ... pay freezes at my place for the 3rd year running. New job I think. :(

CEL 23 April 2004 02:58 PM

Yep, got the usual pathetic offering last week 1.5k :rolleyes:

I usually complain, but early July im out of this doomed country for good with any luck :D

To anyone that thinks thats a reasonable salary increase, believe me, u have no idea :p

Chris

deanimus 23 April 2004 04:17 PM

I got 2.5k :)
But my usual salary isn't that impressive but I'm happy

AndyC_772 23 April 2004 06:47 PM

I got 2%, so I resigned - and took a new job that pays an extra £8.5k instead :D

imlach 23 April 2004 06:51 PM

Doofus, any jobs going? :)

Chris L 23 April 2004 06:54 PM

Same here - been 4 years since I had a pay rise. Guess what I'm doing at the moment...

Chris

Dazza01 23 April 2004 06:54 PM

yer same here,

only got 4% last year, cos they stopped the "lets award different pay rises to people" which is a bummer cos a certain lazy sod on days now gets the same pay rise as me on nights :-( ......

pslewis 23 April 2004 07:55 PM

Think yourselves lucky! I've been stuck on £80/hour for 14 months now!! :( :(

Pete

AndyC_772 23 April 2004 07:58 PM

pslewis, you are my one-man Ignore list. Occasionally I do read one of your posts to check whether or not that particular honour is still deserved.

Consider yourself honoured.

judgejules 23 April 2004 08:02 PM

40% pay cut 16 months ago to help stop the company going down the tubes, and the MD would just laugh even if I thought about it :(

J

pslewis 23 April 2004 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by AndyC_772
pslewis, you are my one-man Ignore list. Occasionally I do read one of your posts to check whether or not that particular honour is still deserved.

Consider yourself honoured.

Errrrrrm, am I supposed to be sad, or what?

You ACTUALLY posted to say I am on your ignore list?

Surely even YOU can see how pathetically sad that is?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze don't ignore me, my life will never be the same again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, I won't be able to sleep tonight at the very thought that you are ignoring me,

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ;)

Anyway, back to my NO increase!!! .................................

Pete