ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Bracknell Meet 29th April (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/320207-bracknell-meet-29th-april.html)

Scott W 18 April 2004 02:38 PM

Bracknell Meet 29th April

Righto, as Dave mentioned this in another thread I thought I'd better get the ball rolling and start a thread.

The details are always the same so no point in posting these up unless any potential new people fancy turning up.

Lets get a few more faces there this month as the last couple of months have been quite quiet. ;)

Scott
:D

Scott W 20 April 2004 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Scott W

Lets get a few more faces there this month as the last couple of months have been quite quiet. ;)

Scott

OK, it's just going to be Nice and I then at the moment! :D

V5 20 April 2004 09:42 AM

LOL I think it's just that you're slightly early with this month's post! :D

I've got the primary OOH phone, but I'll try and get someone to cover that night. If all else fails I'll just have to dial up over the mobile - it's not my bill after all!! :D

Oh, and Neil, I will accept your kind offer of a lift! :D ;)

spider 20 April 2004 07:11 PM

Aha - might just make this one! :D

Cheers,
Steve

Fulham71 21 April 2004 07:12 AM

Will try & make this one ;)

99PPPDriver 21 April 2004 09:00 AM

I should be able to attend. :D

It's been a while after all.

Looking forward to Saturday too. ;)

See you there!

Peter:D

M14YEN 21 April 2004 11:45 AM

i might make an appearance at this one

whats on saturday?

Nexuas 22 April 2004 08:50 AM

I will be there!!! And it is not often I am that certain I think. Maybe another sport owner joining me.

Looks like this maybe a busy one?

As for Saturday, is that not Bolney or whatever it is?

Scott W 22 April 2004 01:17 PM

Saturday is a blessing/reception for J and Julie following their recent wedding in Cuba, so it's not a Scooby/car related thing as such.

Lets hope people do turn up, as we do have the odd person post to say they will make it, and then not turn up! These people will know who they are! ;):D

TimDave25 22 April 2004 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nexuas
Maybe another sport owner joining me.

That would be me then! :D

I am coming over from Maidenhead and know bits of Bracknel... where are you all meeting? 7:30 is right, yes?

Cheers,
Tim

Scott W 22 April 2004 03:34 PM

Tim, yes 7:30 is right.

If you are coming over from Maidenhead, then head towards Bracknell on the A3095. Just as you start coming in to Jealotts Hill there is a pub on the left hand side called the New Leathern Bottle, swing in to the car park and you should see a few Scoob's. Some of the people who attend used to own Scoob's, but now have a variety of different cars, so don't be put off if you only see a few there.

Nexuas 22 April 2004 04:59 PM

Lets hope people do turn up, as we do have the odd person post to say they will make it, and then not turn up! These people will know who they are! ;):D

That is shameful, I hope you tell people like that that they are no longer welcome, as this type of behaviour can only lead to disapointment.:shakeshead:

Haxzer 22 April 2004 06:48 PM

Will try and make it also this month.....

Matt

ScoobyJawa 23 April 2004 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by V5
Oh, and Neil, I will accept your kind offer of a lift! :D ;)

Its your turn :p And you remember what happened the day after last time so I'm not tempting fate :p :(

ScoobyJawa 23 April 2004 10:45 AM

Yep count me in, should be there in the GTR :D

Stonkin 23 April 2004 10:47 AM

Tim Dave 25, i'm also gonna pop down, and will also be coming from maidenhead in a DBM turbo, may be we'll meet in the twisties on route to the pub :)

druddle 24 April 2004 08:46 AM

I cannot believe this. I spent 3 hours cleaning the car yesterday ready for this and have realised my work yearly kick off in Southampton is on that day. I am coming home after it so will swing by quickly on the way home if its not too late.

Dave

Scott W 24 April 2004 11:43 AM

Who's been rating this thread out of interest? :confused:

TimDave25 25 April 2004 10:11 PM

HELLO

Originally Posted by Stonkin
Tim Dave 25, i'm also gonna pop down, and will also be coming from maidenhead in a DBM turbo, may be we'll meet in the twisties on route to the pub :)

Cool! I am really looking forward to this meet... nice to see some local Scooby owners.

Scott W - Cheers for the directions... I think I know the pub as an ex lives in Bracknell so I have been down that road many a time... in both senses of the word!

See you all Thursday :D

ScoobyJawa 26 April 2004 10:01 PM

Back oop the top for Thurs :D

Scott W 27 April 2004 08:27 AM

pac man 27 April 2004 11:03 AM

Will be there tonight,it's a first for me at this meet so am looking forward to meeting new faces.

Fulham71 27 April 2004 11:10 AM

its Thursday !!

Neil W 27 April 2004 11:29 AM

Where in Bracknell is this meet? I work in the area now so may be quite handy for me.

Probably seen a few of you already in the area, get waves most days:)

Scott W 27 April 2004 01:02 PM

If you are coming over from Maidenhead, then head towards Bracknell on the A3095. Just as you start coming in to Jealotts Hill there is a pub on the left hand side called the New Leathern Bottle, swing in to the car park and you should see a few Scoob's. Some of the people who attend used to own Scoob's, but now have a variety of different cars, so don't be put off if you only see a few there.

Neil, do this in reverse! ;):D From the Met Office roundabout head out of Bracknell towards Maidenhead. You will go past a garden centre on your right hand side called Moss End, and opposite this is a pub on the left - ignore this pub, as it is not the right one. As you go through a couple of bends, you will go up a slight hill - the pub is on the right hand side.

pac man 27 April 2004 02:19 PM

Well done Paul,I did'nt read it properly as I've been in work from 05.30 this morning.
See you all on Thursday.

ScoobyJawa 27 April 2004 02:31 PM

The pub may come up a bit unexpected coming from bracknell as its set back from the road, hidden by trees until the last minute!
Its literally about 300-400 yards on the right after the garden centre :)

Great grub BTW - if pudding boy (scott) ain't been at it all - especially if saturday is anything to go by :p :D

Scott W 27 April 2004 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyJawa
Great grub BTW - if pudding boy (scott) ain't been at it all - especially if saturday is anything to go by :p :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You cheeky fecker! :mad:

;):D

ScoobyJawa 27 April 2004 02:53 PM

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You cheeky fecker! :mad:

;):D

LMFAO!! :D Not denying it though are ya :p

Scott W 27 April 2004 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyJawa
LMFAO!! :D Not denying it though are ya :p