ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   www.STIRACING .com ? Simon Lau (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/317405-www-stiracing-com-simon-lau.html)

PROBLEMCHILD75 07 April 2004 09:05 PM

www.STIRACING .com ? Simon Lau

This company and man are complete stars. excellent service, excellent products, excellent advice and best of all excellent prices.
cant complement them enough just got my filter, exhaust and dumper before he promised.

In my experience you can trust this guys word please do yourselves a favour and give this guy a try with all your parts needs, you wont be disapointed

Jamie

ChungsterSTI 08 April 2004 07:06 PM

Aha, you the one that ordered the Fujitsubo exhaust then??

:D

jason4656 08 April 2004 10:03 PM

hows it goin jamie? how is the system??

PROBLEMCHILD75 08 April 2004 11:17 PM

It is me
Fitting it in the morning :) I will keep you advised . Jason have you checked out Langtree lately there prices have come down there is a cheap spes c limited there

NelsonUK 09 April 2004 12:24 AM

Another vote here for Simon - top guy and delivers as promised. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy parts :)

jason4656 09 April 2004 04:42 PM

i have done a few times jamie, they never ever return my calls, there is no cars in there now and they always say we got one coming in x days, ill call u back, not once in 10 calls have they returned a call to me and they still say, ill call u back tomorrow, i put the phone down knowing that they are not gonna call,perhaps they dont want to make money!

I have found somewhere else to order a brand new one cheaper so far but trying to work out a deal on my car. Let me know how it sounds, btw jamie did u see the smashed gl in a manchester breakers... on ebay? i thought it might have been urs..

let us know how u get on mate

PROBLEMCHILD75 09 April 2004 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by jason4656
i have done a few times jamie, they never ever return my calls, there is no cars in there now and they always say we got one coming in x days, ill call u back, not once in 10 calls have they returned a call to me and they still say, ill call u back tomorrow, i put the phone down knowing that they are not gonna call,perhaps they dont want to make money!

I have found somewhere else to order a brand new one cheaper so far but trying to work out a deal on my car. Let me know how it sounds, btw jamie did u see the smashed gl in a manchester breakers... on ebay? i thought it might have been urs..

let us know how u get on mate

Yes I saw that damaged GL looked like a bargain I have tried to get my mate to have a go at it. Thanks for the vote on confidence though it was not me LOL :).

Im suprised at langtree who did you speak to Scott or Steve?

The exhaust is awesome. Looks really nice without being to much and the controll works really well in auto or manual. It sounds awesome to not to much even when the valve is fully open just really nice especially with the induction kit (thats now been taken off untill my remap). the quality and finnish is the best I have seen.

Overall I am very very happy with all my new toys and Simon/sti racing :)

also I ordered the downpiope from BRD last week and it arrived the next day. The finnish of that is equally as good. I am going to lag that and fit it the day before the remap in June:(.

I will post some pics tommorow.
Jamie

jason4656 10 April 2004 11:48 AM

Spoke to Scott there, I will try again i guess but the fact they never return calls is off putting. I have been looking at <flame suit on> evos recently also for when i change, but still swayed towards what i know more about.

Does the downpipe conect straight onto the system you got from Simon?? Out of all the systems I have seen i liked the sound of the miltek on the type25 the best, but bob reckons it will restrict the car alot, so im still thinking to go with the full janspeed system from him. Although it did seem a little loud..

Anyway mate, keep us posted how you are getting on, i will have to meet up and have a look at ur system one day, dont think we are to far apart...

Jason

PROBLEMCHILD75 10 April 2004 11:58 AM

I looked at The evo too at first as I prefer them but out of all the people I know who have them they have all had problems with them and have you seen the service costs :o.
If your ever in the area give me a shout your welcome to have a look/listen.
Jamie

SUBTYPER 10 April 2004 02:53 PM

Yeah Simon is a complete top bloke. and has some cracking offers. I cant wait to get to Japan and meet the fella. Anyluck he will show us where all the top nights out are to be had. LOL

ChungsterSTI 10 April 2004 04:19 PM

He is based in Hong Kong mate, not Japan.

He has a contact in Japan from whom he gets all his goodies.

:)

SUBTYPER 10 April 2004 04:24 PM

Hong Kong is meant to be a good night out aswell LOL. I was never any good at geography. Thats why i got navigation in the car.