ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Are Gold Chains like Gold Wheels? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/317182-are-gold-chains-like-gold-wheels.html)

pslewis 06 April 2004 11:46 PM

Are Gold Chains like Gold Wheels?

TASTELESS and TACKY and CHEAP and say, "Derrrr, look at me I ain't got no GCSE's"?!

Just wondering?

Pete

FASTER MIKE!! 06 April 2004 11:57 PM

BLING BLING pete ;) if ya know what i mean ya old fart;):D:p

mike:D

pslewis 07 April 2004 12:01 AM

Just trying to liven things up a little! ;)

Pete

NACRO 07 April 2004 07:36 AM

Yes gold wheels are extremely tacky and the kind of thing a chav might have on their car. Surely we all knew that anyway?

OllyK 07 April 2004 08:41 AM

Well the original owner had the Prodrive handling pack put on my wagon and that included 17" Gold Wheels. I am not about to change them to keep you moaning minnies happy!! :D

NACRO 07 April 2004 09:16 AM

hey don't worry about us, if mine had gold wheels on it I wouldn't change them either, even though they'd make me look like a chav.

RichWalk 07 April 2004 09:25 AM

:p nay- gold chains are retro 70's macho man with a hairy chest icons- chav's wear loo chains painted gold

Mark Miwurdz 07 April 2004 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis
TASTELESS and TACKY and CHEAP and say, "Derrrr, look at me I ain't got no GCSE's"?!

What's the link between taste and academic qualifications?

scoobynutta555 07 April 2004 11:57 AM

"TASTELESS and TACKY and CHEAP and say, "Derrrr, look at me I ain't got no GCSE's"?!

Just wondering?"

Thats a funny comment coming from somebody who owns an mx5, and its white isnt it? :eek:

Duck_Pond 07 April 2004 12:02 PM

Mine's got Prodrive gold wheels on, and I have plenty of GCSEs, A-levels and a degree. Guess I must be the exception to your rule...

Gold chains are for people who drive black vans with big red stripes down the side, and are wanted by the US government for a crime they didn't commit...

Jay m A 07 April 2004 12:04 PM

I ain't no chav - FOOL

Marky-San 07 April 2004 12:06 PM

I imported mine from Japan;):D:D

Bling!-Bling!- ahso!

D8UGF 07 April 2004 04:57 PM

Sssssssnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzze eeeeeeeee!

:D

Only one thing worse than an old fart...

A boring old fart!

Whats happenin? the altzheimers(sp) kickin in and you cant remember u already posted about gold wheels? ;)

Dougie

Boro 07 April 2004 05:09 PM

Are Gold Chains like Gold Wheels?
Try pickin ur head off the floor with a gold wheel tied round your neck, then come back and ask the same question :D

Tim-Grove 07 April 2004 05:15 PM

Gold is old fashioned, get with it you lot:D:D. Silver is in at the moment or even better stainless;).

DJFish 07 April 2004 05:58 PM

Just swapped my Golds for Gun metal, but I'd still like to think of myself as tacky and tasteless, definately not cheap though!:D

BMWhere? 07 April 2004 08:17 PM

Wouldn't be seen dead wearing a gold chain, baseball cap or burberry chav sh1te!

My STi8 came with gold wheels and I just bought a replacement set of Gold Prodrive WRC1 wheels!

Don't see how chains and wheels relate other than being painted the same colour!

Do gold wheels make Petter Solberg a Chav then?

bonkers 07 April 2004 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Pond
Gold chains are for people who drive black vans with big red stripes down the side, and are wanted by the US government for a crime they didn't commit...

Hahahaha, crazy foo'!

Gold wheels are cool - gold trim complements most colours - it's when you go totally overboard with gold that it looks tacky.

If you want Bling! you shoulda seen the Hummer H2 that was parked outside of my workplace the other week - enough chrome to sink the QE2 and those cheesey wheel hubs that keep spinning after the car's stationary. Sure enough on the way back there was a seven-foot guy standing there with more gold chains than Mr T. (Musta been a basketball player or something)

You guys have ricers back in England? Older, lower end cars (often Hondas but not always) with fancy headlights, fartcan exhausts, foot-high wings and "performance" stickers out the wazoo. Good, solid cars but they look bloody silly with more wing than Michael Schumacher! :p

Bonkers.

Eder22b 07 April 2004 09:02 PM

come on psLewis back to muppets forum;)