ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone watch traffic cops on telly tonight ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/317153-anyone-watch-traffic-cops-on-telly-tonight.html)

CHRIS_D 06 April 2004 10:31 PM

Anyone watch traffic cops on telly tonight ?

WTF was that bloke like ? threatening to cry because he was gonna get a couple of points for doin 98 mph on the M1, pathetic tw4t.

FFS :mad:

40 feckin minutes trying to get the copper to let him off, whilst his missus was 'supposedly' dying for a leak.

larf, i nearly shat.

Andy S. 06 April 2004 10:34 PM

Cant believe the biker only got 6.5years for killing his girlfriend when he was pissed up and on drugs, Bike had no brakes, should have been done for Manslaughter and got at least 15years

Scooby96 06 April 2004 10:35 PM

"Proper Life" more like

Tim Taylor 06 April 2004 10:38 PM

Did this make you chuckle...

...when the copper in the back of the van said he got 3 points for.....SPEEDING

Tickled me

NotoriousREV 07 April 2004 07:35 AM

Do coppers have to attend special classes to come up with condescending remarks?

PC Goofy to hearse driver: "we've already got one deceased person in the car, lets not make it 2".

He was only doin about 88mph avg, ffs.

what would scooby do 07 April 2004 09:22 AM

Best condescending remark I got was :-

"What is it tonight Sir ? Le Mans?"

other one was

"If you want to kill yourself - do it out in the countryside" ??? WTF !!

Oh and the guy pleading with the copper - should have turned the camera off and given him a slap the big baby :mad:

:D

SiDHEaD 07 April 2004 09:29 AM

My missus and friend, in my car when i got stopped, were asked "what is it like driving round with Mr Rally Driver??". All i'd done is go slightly sideways round an island (under the speed limit, late at night!!!).

Paulo P 07 April 2004 09:39 AM

I though the program was excellent :) That guy pleading to get let off was just so funny he nearly made me cry too....... with laughter :D:D I mean the guy was fcuking lucky to be 1.3 mph under the magic 100 :eek: Grow up man!

The guy on the bike should have got a longer sentence IMHO :(

The Police man manning the camera van was only human I thought. Quite refreshing I thought.

supertouring 07 April 2004 10:32 AM

If you drive at nearly a ton without one eye on the rear view mirror, then you deserve to get caught. How can you miss a big white volvo with blue lights and sirens closing on you quickly in the outside lane? Too busy flashing the guy in front of him I guess?

Wish 07 April 2004 04:07 PM

Anyone use thats strech of road where the bike and car collided ?
The said it was a dangerous peice of road, and bloody well looked like it ??
But only open for a small number of years ????

It looked a horrible peice of road.