ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   I want your gun metal WRX wheels!!!!!! CASH WAITING!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/312982-i-want-your-gun-metal-wrx-wheels-cash-waiting.html)

DJFish 23 March 2004 04:39 PM

I want your gun metal WRX wheels!!!!!! CASH WAITING!!!!

As the title suggests,
I'm in the market for some gun metal/dark silver/anthracite WRX alloys for my DRM wagon.

They have to be in excellent condition, with decent tyres or at a price which reflects the lack of......

I have the cash burning a hole in my pocket and if I don't get them now it'll get spent on something else so let me know soonest.
I'm in Essex, I'll need to inspect before I buy, or at least see pics if I'm going to travel long distances to pick them up.
feel free to reply to this post or mail/PM me.
Cheers
Dave

Green Wagon 23 March 2004 09:47 PM

Wrx wheels

I have four of these if any good .Standard 5 spoke looking WRX alloys. Not sure if they are what you require. I can send pics tomorrow when light again.Thay are Gunmetal grey. Tyres are poor . I would like £100 for them.post your email for pics to be sent to if interested . I`m in Medway so not too far.

DJFish 24 March 2004 08:50 AM

Hi Green,
It's the new age WRX wheels I'm after, I'm presuming yours are the 'Classic' (MY99 style) 5 spokes?

Green Wagon 24 March 2004 10:14 AM

Not a problem. Sorry I can`t help.

DJFish 24 March 2004 10:27 AM

By the way, I can't access my PMs for the minute so could you please e mail me AS WELL on whiting.david@interconnector.com .
Cheers
Dave

wrxtankie 25 March 2004 12:37 PM

Iv got some 01 wrx alloys that were siver untill i put them into a wheel refurb place for painting the same as oz superlegeras with a high shine gloss and wipe clean coating, If you make a sensible offer i could also give u 3 part worn yokis and a skudo tyre, I had a puncture and needed a cheap replacement at the time.

DJFish 25 March 2004 04:09 PM

Thanks mate, but I'm after mint, standard WRX items with (preferably matching) long term useable rubber.

Thanks for your reply though.

Dave

Subaruray1 27 March 2004 02:58 PM

How about WRX Rims and Potenza, brand new, 2004, 0 k's.
And back box, and scoop, and coils!!
There's only one little problem, i'm in Germany!.

Ray

DJFish 28 March 2004 02:39 PM

You have a PM:D

wrxtankie 28 March 2004 07:44 PM

Just so u r aware the rims got refurbed purely for colour no damage, they have never been on the car, well except in the dealers obviously.

DJFish 28 March 2004 08:13 PM

wrxtankie,
Could you send me some pics?

Cheers
Dave

n one 29 March 2004 03:25 PM

I have a set of 4, 17` P1 OZ alloys in anthracite, exellent cond. tyres are worn though. Cant do pics & ... I`m in Yorkshire.

DJFish 30 March 2004 08:01 AM

Thanks for your offers chaps, bought a set yesterday:D

Cheers
Dave