ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Peccy and????? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/310329-peccy-and.html)

CEL 14 March 2004 04:37 PM

Peccy and?????

Where were you lot off to today? Saw you coming off the roundabout by Lightwood driver traning centre.

Guessed you were off for a little thrash in Derbshire, you shoulda given me a shout i woulda come along too. Or am i too slow? :p

scoobchrissy 14 March 2004 04:56 PM

cel hi ya m8, peccy and that went for a blast round Derbshire, then met up for the longeaton meet, i went down to longeaton with Owl28 then came back in a massive convoy, it was great!!!!!!!
chrissy

Jamo 14 March 2004 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by scoobchrissy
cel hi ya m8, peccy and that went for a blast round Derbshire, then met up for the longeaton meet, i went down to longeaton with Owl28 then came back in a massive convoy, it was great!!!!!!!
chrissy

i wondered where you had gone mate, was coming to have a look around ya car. nice to meet you anyway and cheers for the fodder ticket :D

jamo :D

Owl28 14 March 2004 05:13 PM

Great day!!:D Chrissy, I would have loved to have seen the face of the driver of that scenic or what ever it was!!! The T.T driver must have S**T his pants when he saw us 3 up his @rse:D:D:D LOL I'll see you in a bit chrissy, is about 6:30 o.k with ya?

Steve.

CEL 14 March 2004 05:36 PM

I need to make more of an effort to watch out for these events :rolleyes:
Wish i had been there, sounds like you had a good day.

scoobchrissy 14 March 2004 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by j4mou
i wondered where you had gone mate, was coming to have a look around ya car. nice to meet you anyway and cheers for the fodder ticket :D

jamo sorry about that m8, but we went for a blast :D good to meet you again m8, no prob's about the ticket m8, looking forward to the NBO now!!!!:)

steve see you in a bit m8, that TT driver must have crapped his pants :D:D

chrissy

Jamo 14 March 2004 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by scoobchrissy
jamo sorry about that m8, but we went for a blast good to meet you again m8, no prob's about the ticket m8, looking forward to the NBO now!!!!:)

steve see you in a bit m8, that TT driver must have crapped his pants

chrissy

yeah me too mate, should be all stickered up by then though!! :D :D :D

scoobchrissy 14 March 2004 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by CEL
I need to make more of an effort to watch out for these events :rolleyes:
Wish i had been there, sounds like you had a good day.

Cel you coming to the FAST CAR SHOW on the 28th March, should be good fun, put your name down in northen m8!!!!
chrissy

CEL 14 March 2004 07:19 PM

Chrissy,

I'll be there mate... bout time i got my ass out to some of these meets :D

scoobchrissy 14 March 2004 08:00 PM

Cel hav'nt seen you for a bit m8, see you soon then :)

chrissy

Marx Mcrae 15 March 2004 04:59 PM

Cel was your your car up at Scooby Clinic on Saturday???

CEL 15 March 2004 08:51 PM

Yep marx ... dropped it off on Friday.... took a little longer than expected ;)

I got the privilege of driving the scoobyclinc white van for the night :D

Again i have to say.... those lads down there are damn good. I have no qualms about leaving my pride and joy with them to sort out. Another big thumbs up for Scoobyclinic. :D