ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   *********DORSET meet for April************* (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/308994-dorset-meet-for-april.html)

RON 09 March 2004 07:15 PM

*********DORSET meet for April*************

Guy's and gals,
The date for April is the 5th, thats a monday as per normal, the venue for this one is The Horton Inn, on the road between Wimborne And Cranborne, not quite enough daylight in the evenings to go too far yet, but the summer is apparently on the way!!
7.30ish, but anytime really!

Ron.

Nick100 11 March 2004 01:00 PM

BTTT
Sounds good - I'll make this one !

DMB 12 March 2004 09:32 PM

RON

Should be able to actually make this one!!

btw what the hell has happened to the bbs?? how long have i been away :rolleyes:

RON 12 March 2004 09:34 PM

'how long have i been away'

Too long mate!! How's tricks??

explore 13 March 2004 01:45 PM

good good i will be there, think i know where it is, nice long road to get there i belive?

Soulgirl 13 March 2004 07:39 PM

I'll be there :) Perhaps then you will get to look at my breaks Ron LOL. I did take a photo today but I couldnt get the wheels lined up right.. every time I tried it was wrong ha ha.

DMB 13 March 2004 08:45 PM

When i get a proper job things will be better!! The old wagon is starting to fall apart on me :rolleyes: :D

Got a letter from olympian today offering me a free valet and safety check, reckon they think i've still got the 5! Anyone else had this?

Soulgirl 13 March 2004 09:12 PM

Is it transferable DMB? http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emotis/bsmoke.gif

http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emotis/cvijece.gif

CarlT 13 March 2004 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by DMB
When i get a proper job things will be better!! The old wagon is starting to fall apart on me :rolleyes: :D

Got a letter from olympian today offering me a free valet and safety check, reckon they think i've still got the 5! Anyone else had this?

The letter was sent out from IM direct, so it's their database that is out of date ! Give Olympian a call, I am sure they would be able to do this on whatever Sccoby you have now !!!

Dark Blue Mark 15 March 2004 03:55 PM

So you do work there then ;)

MB

DMB 15 March 2004 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by CarlT
The letter was sent out from IM direct, so it's their database that is out of date ! Give Olympian a call, I am sure they would be able to do this on whatever Sccoby you have now !!!

Top marks to the man from Olympian for trying!! Hell if you really want to clean an abused MY95 turbo with a ****ed clutch.......

Soulgirl 15 March 2004 09:19 PM

Ouch :D

CarlT 15 March 2004 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Blue Mark
So you do work there then ;)

MB

Yep, sure do ! Sorry !

RichB 16 March 2004 09:53 AM

Bottom marks for Olympian for trying to stitch me up over £300 on a new gearbox and then trying to worm out of it when their other branch massively under cut them and ended up negotiating between themselves. Oh sorry sir, we quoted for the wrong part. Yeah right!
Olympian --> ( . Y . ) <-- left tit

Dark Blue Mark 16 March 2004 10:21 AM

LOL, :D

Any Scoobynet discount?!

MB

RON 17 March 2004 11:33 PM

BTTT before it falls off the page totally!!

ps, just booking for Keevil airfield on the 5th too!!

RON 25 March 2004 08:20 PM

BTTT once again!!

David B 26 March 2004 10:19 AM

Do you have a map or postcode for this pub please Ron, so that I can see exactly where it is?
Ta
David

DBY 26 March 2004 11:22 AM

Hi Ron I have been away for a few days trying to earn some money, Yes after a lot of delivery dates coming and going the rear disk kit did turn up last Friday. As I had waited for so long to get them, the wife said she was off out for an hour on saturday so I seized my chance to have a look at them and before you know it I had actually fitted them myself Bloody scarey!! So thanks for your offer but at the moment all is well ,LOL so if they don't fail between now and the 5th I will see you at the Horton Inn.

Regards

John

RON 26 March 2004 11:45 PM

Nice one John, it's just a case of being brave/stupid enough to have a go!!!
Might be a bit late on the 5th, might be a bit knackered too!!!

RON 28 March 2004 03:24 PM

David B,
Sorry, just realsied you asked for a map!!
BH21 5AD or.....
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...t.x=7&out.y=11

dean harris 29 March 2004 06:20 PM

Don't worry about a map David,If you come past my place,I am due to be meeting up with Simon,and we can have a nice steady drive:D
Give me a ring if you want to meet up.
Dean

David B 29 March 2004 07:12 PM

gotta be steady Dean, got vascar'd at the w/e and it aint pretty :(
will call at the weekend, will tag along if thats ok?
David

Dark Blue Mark 30 March 2004 08:47 AM

Right,

Does anyone know of a local white wagon? Mate of mine at work had a hit an run on by one, in a nearly brand new MX-5...

It was Saturday afternoon in Bournemouth.

Im sure we can find the bugger... :)

MB

k wrx 30 March 2004 04:25 PM

sorry to here that mate.
don't know of one but will keep my eye open on my travels
tony

Dark Blue Mark 30 March 2004 06:56 PM

Ta, he was a young chappie if it helps...

MB

explore 30 March 2004 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Blue Mark
Ta, he was a young chappie if it helps...

MB

does it have a black bonet? one down where i work frendown idust est.

Dark Blue Mark 30 March 2004 07:22 PM

I will ask him, ta for that...

MB

RON 30 March 2004 08:04 PM

Just supposing it is the one if ferndown, maybe it needed a new bonnet?????

Dark Blue Mark 30 March 2004 08:10 PM

Not sure of the exact accident details yet Ron, but think there was a bit of a scrape... Quite a bad offence, hit and run. Rozzers take it quite serious. Little oik probably had not insurance etc :rolleyes:

MB