ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Aw look.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/306011-aw-look.html)

LG John 28 February 2004 05:51 PM

Aw look....

....Claire squealed so hard the mods erased the thread she should not have started in the first place. For the benefit of CEL, PM me and I'll fill you in ;)

All very unfortunate but I'm sure SN enjoyed it as always :)

Markus 28 February 2004 05:56 PM

Damn, I *knew* I should have saved the page :D lol

Was a bloody good long post by you though!

At least my "pass the bucket" stuff has gone :D lol.

eClaire 28 February 2004 05:57 PM

Sorry? :rolleyes:

Get a grip!

Yeah, ass suck to Chris I am sure you will be happy together!

LG John 28 February 2004 06:00 PM

Sorry mods but I'm going to have to have a dig here: I thought of saving the page too because I knew claire would play the 'i'm hurt, its all personal, yadda, yadda line to them' but the reason I didn't was because there was a thread about a year ago where someone came on (turns out pretending) to be the person that my ex girlfriend cheated on me with and he was winding me up no end! I remember being so angry at work (this girl was 'the one' and she broke my heart in more ways than I can describe) and I was phyiscally sick that day at the thought her lover was winding me up here. I politely asked the mods to delete or at the very least lock the thread and they did nothing. This is why I assumed this thread would be left alone. Double standards :( I suppose their policy on such threads may have evolved so I'll drop it to keep the peace :)

CEL 28 February 2004 06:10 PM

I saw it all Kenny :)

I was in the process of putting in a reply, clicked the button and got the 2 finger salute. :rolleyes:

I wasnt laughing at the situation between you two, i didnt even realise her original post was about you both until you wrote a novel about it :)

Claire you are all too good at telling people to grow up. Take some of your own advice for a change.

andrewdelvard 29 February 2004 08:55 AM

:Sigh: Missed a good one.
Again.

Redkop 29 February 2004 09:37 AM

Kenny - the thread was not RTM'd - so I imagine that Claire must have made a special request to one personally to have it deleted. So, please, no collective dig at the Mods in this case, I could have deleted it when I did the edits, but didn't.

LG John 29 February 2004 01:53 PM

Red I'm not having a collective go as I figured it would be a plead to a particular mod. I was just a little miffed that when Claire kicked up a fuss over what was in all reality a pretty tame thread someone somewhere listened but good old saxo was left to suffer all those months ago :( I was so angry that day that if I could have pulled that user phyically out the screen I would have. By the by now though :)