ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Buying Off Scobbynet - Think Ive Been Ripped Off (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/305937-buying-off-scobbynet-think-ive-been-ripped-off.html)

TAINTON 28 February 2004 11:49 AM

Buying Off Scoobynet - Think Ive Been Ripped Off

What do you guys reckon to this:

Brought some clears front indicators from the sale section in good faith on the 1st February. He emailed details to me instantly and I posted a cheque next day.

Cheque cleared around the 10th maybe before cant quite remember.

Another email sent by me on the 15th asking if they'd been posted, treplied back on the 16th saying he'd been made redundant and that he would send withing next few days........

Almost been a month now and has not replied back to email since the 16th.

Not sure on his user name because search function not avaliable for me but do have his email and address and am tempted to post them here to warn other people.

What You guys think, should I be more patient or do I have right for concern

Scoty 28 February 2004 11:55 AM

I think you should be more patient mate :D

Seriously, I will post them on Monday morning, I certainly am not going to rip you off mate for a set of clear indicators!!!!

Thanks for your patience mate

Cheers

Scoty

SlowBoy 28 February 2004 11:57 AM

Keep trying. How many times have you contacted him since 16th? Can't you find the thread by trawling through threads for the past month? You remember the date of the thread so shouldn't be hard to find his username.

wakeboardar 28 February 2004 12:27 PM

eer slowboy dont think he has to look to hard lol ^

TAINTON 28 February 2004 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Scoty
I think you should be more patient mate :D

Seriously, I will post them on Monday morning, I certainly am not going to rip you off mate for a set of clear indicators!!!!

Thanks for your patience mate

Cheers

Scoty

Apologies if ive offended you Scoty that was not my intention.
Have emailed you twice last week to no avail so was not worried but alittle pee'd off............I will be patient just thought you'd forgot all about me thats all mate.

Apologies once again Scoty

salsa-king 28 February 2004 01:12 PM

ooooohhhh that Scoty is a one! lol

SUBTYPER 28 February 2004 01:29 PM

Hey Tainton Just be patient with Scoty. Least it was only Indicators I tried Buying a GEMS from him and in one mail he had sold it to me and the next he had sold it to his mate LOL.

Scoty 28 February 2004 03:29 PM

No offence taken mate!! :)

I know there is a few of you waiting on parts from me, I will sort this out next week peeps, thank you for your patience too :D

Watch it Salsa King ;) lol

StickyMicky 28 February 2004 04:37 PM

is it the same scoty i bought a intercooler Y piece from?

if so i had to send a few emails as well regarding a bit of a memory lapse :rolleyes:

StickyMicky 28 February 2004 04:38 PM

a month is to long to wait IMO

16vmarc 28 February 2004 04:43 PM

That bloody Scoty lol

:p

Scoty 28 February 2004 04:51 PM

Hi StickyMicky, no I never sold you an intercooler Y piece :)

Scoty 28 February 2004 04:52 PM

lol @ 16vmarc :D

Pitzi 28 February 2004 05:12 PM

Well it looks like I am not alone then :(

I have been waiting for my brakes to be shipped to SA for god knows how long............

Phil 28 February 2004 05:22 PM

Scoty

Pull you finger out you keeping alot of people waiting

:D:D:D:D:D:D

tiggers 28 February 2004 06:18 PM

Maybe this is the new search function:

Bitch about someone who posted a thread ypu want info about and wait for them to turn up and give you the info again!

Excellent - I like it! :D

Scoobynet is just so much better without the search function don't you think? ;)

tiggers.

donutman 28 February 2004 07:03 PM

i was ripped off.
i put a post in wanted for some disc's and pads. a guy replied he had some mintex pads for a my00. i bought them when they were delivered they were in a box marked forester 97>. i mailed the guy back he said that they were the same as what he had on his my00 b4 he sold it.

Pitzi 29 February 2004 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by donutman
i was ripped off.
i put a post in wanted for some disc's and pads. a guy replied he had some mintex pads for a my00. i bought them when they were delivered they were in a box marked forester 97>. i mailed the guy back he said that they were the same as what he had on his my00 b4 he sold it.

Was it anyone mentioned in this thread??

M0NEY 29 February 2004 10:19 AM

Scoty is the man!

Ive bought quite a few things from him and loads of users have as well.

So as said above, im sure they will be with you soon :D

Pitzi 29 February 2004 12:25 PM

:(

donutman 29 February 2004 02:02 PM

i don't think so m8. i only got a mail address