ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   J-W-Racing, probs?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/303026-j-w-racing-probs.html)

RiSKy 17 February 2004 11:28 AM

J-W-Racing, probs??

Ordered something over a month ago, still waiting.

Anyone else had simular problems??

Roy.

stu200 17 February 2004 12:19 PM

What did they say when you asked them about the delay ?

RiSKy 17 February 2004 04:02 PM

Called them last week, said i should have recieved it within two to three days after the original order :confused: so he was going to find out what the hold up was, got an e-mail on the 9th saying it had been shipped, nothing in post yet.

Don't want to be a pain, but i'll probably call him again tomorrow.

Roy ;)

17 February 2004 07:59 PM

No problems from JW at all :D

Over that last few months I have ordered boost gauge, pod, silvertec bulbs etc and all have arrived in 2 days !! :D :D

Interestingly the silver bulbs were posted in essex, presumably by another supplier !!

Maybe Jamie has been let down by someone else in the chain :(

Midlife.....

Jamie Whitfield 18 February 2004 08:20 AM

Hi Roy

I'm sorry about your pod, I have been let down a little by the manufacturer, as you know the pod you ordered was being made specifically for you at no extra costs, this envolved having 2 different sized holes, which my manufacturer had to do specially.

Now I have been assured that it should be ready this week, so hopefully we wont be let down again.

I should have been in touch to inform you of the delay, in fact it was on my list of to dos for today, but unfortunately I have been having an office built over the past week and I have not had the opportunity to be as on top with the updates as usual.

Sorry about the delays but hopefully this will put your mind at rest, and if you need any more help please just call or email me.

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.co.uk
www.dawesdevices.co.uk

Jamie Whitfield 18 February 2004 08:22 AM

Hi Midlife!

Thanks for your support.

Yes the bulbs where sent direct from the importer, its easier and quicker for us to send direct from some suppliers on fast moving items such as bulbs.

Hopefully adding to service! :)

Jamie :D

Johnny50 18 February 2004 10:43 AM

I ordered a pod from them lastweek.
Took around a week to arrive. I wasn't sure of the timescale for delivery, but when i mailed Jamie, he said it would be in the next 2-3 days...right enough..it arrived 2 days later.

No complaints at all :)
Great service.

Johnny.

RiSKy 18 February 2004 02:28 PM

Thanks, Jamie. that's fine, i don't like chasing/hastleing people, not my style :) and yes, you've modified it foc for me witch is tops :D:D

Roy ;)

Jamie Whitfield 20 February 2004 12:27 PM

Hi Roy

Hopefully you should have it soon if not today! :D

lordharding 21 February 2004 12:06 PM

yeah
jamies a top bloke
ordered a guage pod off him through a group buy and it came 3 days later with proper e-mail notification and invoices and cheap too :D
A pleasure to deal with
i wish we had sorted a group buy on guages with jamie #
( 4 and a half months no guages and still waiting on a refund after 2 weeks )
if all companys were as well oranised as jamies .

Jamie Whitfield 21 February 2004 03:59 PM

Thanks Lordharding! :D

Glad I'm able to help! :):D