ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Woohoo now officially divorced - only took 3 years to the day! :O (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/302770-woohoo-now-officially-divorced-only-took-3-years-to-the-day-o.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 16 February 2004 03:12 PM

Woohoo now officially divorced - only took 3 years to the day! :O

Beemerboy if you read this I expect to see you in the pub with the others sometime this week :D

Longest 3 years of my life and the costliest :o

Sorry to those who don't know me/dont care but had to let the good news out :p :D

STi VII 16 February 2004 03:48 PM

Now repeat after me...

...I will never get married again.

RichWalk 16 February 2004 03:51 PM

Congrats sir- welcome to the rest of your life........ enjoy!

darlodge 16 February 2004 03:52 PM

Nice, to see you got it sorted.

Darren

eClaire 16 February 2004 03:56 PM

After much debate with my ex fiance, I don't know what came over me in the first place to ever want to get married now :rolleyes:

I think we search for that perfect someone for us, but in reality they don't exist. I am lucky I found that out at 20 rather than after a failed marriage and children.

I friggin hate the human race. We are so vile. Those we once loved, and loved us, turn into those we hate with passions we cannot comprehend. They say untrue things to hurt us, to ourselves and other people. People come back to haunt us from our past with issues that lie dormant for months, why the hell can't they just let us live our lives in peace and stop trying to destroy with lies the one ray of hope that we have left?

:( :( :(

ajm 16 February 2004 03:57 PM

Congrats!... once bitten..... ;)

Scooby96 16 February 2004 04:00 PM

Celebrate in style matey - and as already said - dont ever do it again!

Brendan Hughes 16 February 2004 04:10 PM

Hey eClaire, leave Kenny out of this

;)

SomeDude 16 February 2004 04:12 PM

B2Z,

Good thing it's all sorted out.

But I wonder if you will also be able (perhaps in a few years ?) to remember the good bits as well.

Relations do fail, not always easy to say "who was guilty", but I wouldn't celebrate it personally.

Dust off shoulders, move on, yes. Celebrate ? Nah (not a dig).

SD

SiPie 16 February 2004 04:37 PM

I friggin hate the human race. We are so vile. Those we once loved, and loved us, turn into those we hate with passions we cannot comprehend. They say untrue things to hurt us, to ourselves and other people. People come back to haunt us from our past with issues that lie dormant for months, why the hell can't they just let us live our lives in peace and stop trying to destroy with lies the one ray of hope that we have left?
eClaire

Glad too see you have retained a balanced outlook on life and you haven't let yourself be affected or blinded by any past failed relationships ;)

Hope you get over all of that soon and you can find some peace :)

Oh.. and well done Bravo2zero... enjoy the celebrations mate :)

eClaire 16 February 2004 04:41 PM

Thank you Sipie :)

Katana 16 February 2004 04:41 PM

What about custody mate? And did you get a good deal or the ex won more than she deserved?

ozzy 16 February 2004 04:43 PM

Yeah, don't judge everyone on experiences with the likes of Kenny ;)

Thankfully we're not all like that :p In fact I think I'm too good for just one woman; it just wouldn't be right for the rest of them :)

Stefan

eClaire 16 February 2004 04:44 PM

Brendan, it has nothing to do with Kenny, it is someone else! :rolleyes:

I actually enjoyed a very nice time with Kenny this weekend with DVDs, icecream and chippies :)

SomeDude 16 February 2004 04:49 PM

Are you all quite sure 30.000 people want to read this rather personal stuff ?

ajm 16 February 2004 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by SomeDude
Are you all quite sure 30.000 people want to read this rather personal stuff ?

Airing dirty laundry on Scoobynet seems to be a Scottish pastime! ;)

Charlie WRXSTI 16 February 2004 04:53 PM

B2Z - Congratulations:D

I didn't go out and celebrate I just went to the Subaru dealer and got my STi8

SiPie 16 February 2004 04:55 PM

Airing dirty laundry on Scoobynet seems to be a Scottish pastime!
Maybe it's because we still actually communicate with each other :p

SomeDude 16 February 2004 04:57 PM

I can sense some tribal differences now :)

SiPie 16 February 2004 05:00 PM

Only having a laugh :D

and will happily admit to not really wanting to hear about Ice-cream & chippy eating at the weekends ;)

Bravo2zero_sps 16 February 2004 05:03 PM

Kat mate the custody and finances were done over 2 years ago and I lost on both accounts big time - she got my son and more money than the price of a new sti8 :mad:

Not that I am bitter or anything - fcuking b1tch ;)

Custody War II will happen when my son is older though :D

Thanks for the replies folks :)

ajm 16 February 2004 05:05 PM

worth a look here?

eClaire 16 February 2004 05:05 PM

LOL, just making a point! Its not dirty laundry. :)

It is my opinion of the human race :) You bunch of barstewards :p

chaos. 16 February 2004 05:10 PM

I'll start WWIII one day, I'll build a nuke and tell the Americans the Koreans have a supprise for them, 3 minutes before it blows up.

boom, oops Ive just fuked the world.

ha.

Bravo2zero_sps 16 February 2004 05:14 PM

Cheers ajm, known about them for ages, yet to climb a crane in London or hang off a bridge in a spiderman suit but might do one day :D

Have been in touch with them about joining up. But then it will just fuel my anger towards what I think of women who want equality yet the whole law side of things makes them a damn site more than equal with blokes being the shafted ones ... i'll stop now before I get on my soap box ;)

weapon69 16 February 2004 05:25 PM

3 year divorce is ridiculous:rolleyes:

You just wanted to stay married didn't you?
;)

:D

Bravo2zero_sps 16 February 2004 05:31 PM

Well thats the courts, solicitors milking it for everything they can and the law in this country for you :rolleyes: It took so long i'm on my 3rd solicitor cos the others left it went on for so long. But then with the other party being on legal aid she decided as I was having to pay my soliciotrs fees to drag it out as long as possible to hurt me financially as best she could, and that was after taking £25k off me that wasn't hers and most importantly keeping my access to my son to the least she could get away with out of spite - and the courts reckoned they had my sons best interests at heart giving her custody. What little they really know! :mad:

Anyway shouldn't be going over old ground - I'm free at last :D :D :D The offy better be open on the way home ;)

weapon69 16 February 2004 05:34 PM

Great :rolleyes:

Well as long as you're not bitter and going to let it affect the rest of your life and possible future happiness:rolleyes:

Bravo2zero_sps 16 February 2004 05:37 PM

No dear cos u keep me occupied enough :D

weapon69 16 February 2004 05:39 PM

I was being sarky dear:p