ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I have no friends/friends are poo :( (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/297179-i-have-no-friends-friends-are-poo.html)

Hobo_Jojo 29 January 2004 05:24 PM

as above :( been arrangeing my birthday piss up at my place for last few weeks, had 17 people coming found out today that now only 6 are :(

*goes and cries under a rock* no one likes me*sniff*

Puff The Magic Wagon! 29 January 2004 05:35 PM

LOL

Put up an invite in muppets & they'll all come & wreck your house - loads of 'em :eek:

;)

Tim-Grove 29 January 2004 05:39 PM

Don’t worry mate, the Christmas piss up I tried to arrange for me and my mates out of about 12 only 3 turned up, good job all 10 of the lads from work I envied came or there would have been only 4 of us.

Hobo_Jojo 29 January 2004 05:40 PM

too angry to type, gonna go for a poo and get paid for it to try n cheer myself up

Ray_li 29 January 2004 06:00 PM

Spend the day with family or have a good long poo on ya b'day.

Ray

RB5-Black 29 January 2004 06:08 PM

get on Xbox live you always have friends on there :D

V45DSM 29 January 2004 06:48 PM

It's 'par for the course' when you get older. What will have happend is that their 'Ball and Chains' wouldn't have had owt on, so they would have been obliged to entertain them.

Butkus 29 January 2004 07:26 PM

It's 'par for the course' when you get older. What will have happend is that their 'Ball and Chains' wouldn't have had owt on, so they would have been obliged to entertain them.
That is absolutely spot on! Remember, human beings are fundamentally selfish. Never forget that.

moses 29 January 2004 07:26 PM

u want us to come up a few thousand of us :D

J4CKO 29 January 2004 07:28 PM

Ever tried organising a go-karting outing,

'Yeah coure I will go'

Until the f*ckers have to get their hands in their pockets !

Tim-Grove 29 January 2004 08:31 PM

Ever tried to organise a lads holiday it’s a complete fcuking nightmare people saying they will definitely come and 6 months down the line when it comes to the crunch they don’t want to lash out the £££ and come up with pitiful excuses like someone else is off at work and they wont let me have the time off[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]. Luckily last year I befriended two complete nutters who love going on lads holidays went with them to Ibiza last year and just booked up to go with them to Magaluf this year:D:D.

Tim-Grove 29 January 2004 08:32 PM

Club 18-30 all the way!!!!!!:D:D:D

Scoobydick 29 January 2004 09:05 PM

too angry to type, gonna go for a poo and get paid for it to try n cheer myself up
Cheer up mate, I need someone to help do poo's and will pay the going rate. You come round into my neighbours garden - his cat is always pooing in mine and I feel a little late night pay back is in order. I think I have found a way to go in without setting off his security lights and we can heave logs on to the patio together by moonlight. Post on here if interested...