ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Tradesmen from hell (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/288323-tradesmen-from-hell.html)

hybwrx2002 06 January 2004 08:44 PM

Watching this program now, and the guy with a bad extension who drove to see the builder and complain looked to be driving a scoob, could tell by the scoop on the bonnet, but had leather bucket seats. Looked leather! Anyone on here? :)

Taff107 06 January 2004 08:51 PM

Jesus, did you rush on here to ask?

hybwrx2002 06 January 2004 08:59 PM

Nah not that sad :) Was on scoobynet at same time :)

Tiny 06 January 2004 09:04 PM

Yep also thought this as well, See the bonnet scoop, But was confused by the rather nice looking seats.

Very dodgy geezer's on there tonight :rolleyes:

Tiny...

pslewis 06 January 2004 10:20 PM

Now, is it just me ...... or ...... who else would take a shotgun and blow the b4stards legs away? FFS he has just lifted £17,000 off you!!

Of course you would have to plan it carefully, nightime, mask, both barrells ......................... no words, just do the business and walk away

The gun goes in a pre-determined hole, clothes burnt and buried, I don't think I could rest knowing I had been shafted!

I often wonder what happens when these rogue traders pick on the 'wrong' family if you get my meaning?

Pete

Luke 06 January 2004 10:56 PM

Pete

What happens....??

Well they leave it for a few years ..The builders forget . But they have been tracked. Then they take a trip abroad and all sorts of stuff happens to them.............................................. ........................................... Some get put in jail , some wake up in Hospital

Dont piss of some very wealthy people. They tend to be the worst!!

MadGrip 06 January 2004 11:04 PM

Agree with PS Lewis this time.. only from previous experience, nothing as drastic as guns, but I did find the guy in Spain who thought he could get away with selling dodgy time shares to a member of my family:)

I dont think he'll be doing that again for a long time

Phil

AsifScoob 07 January 2004 11:42 AM

It was me

met 07 January 2004 12:35 PM

if it was you, firstly what a nightmare mate, i got done for a grand on a driveway so roughly know how you must of felt, iwasnt so pissed off about the money as i was about admitting i'd been stitched up, 2ndly congrats on keeping your cool& for not pushing the door open & smacking the cnut in the face,

AsifScoob 07 January 2004 01:49 PM

Thanks for your comments met, someone who understands.

It was definately me by the way, the guys name on the programme was Asif - same as me.

You're right about what I was feeling when standing at his door, I wanted to kill him but HAD to control myself.

You'll understand more if you read my comments on the other TFH thread in Non Scooby Related.

Thanks

Asif