ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   TSL or Eaglesham Subaru Garage to replace.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/285522-tsl-or-eaglesham-subaru-garage-to-replace.html)

Rice Rocket.. 29 December 2003 08:33 AM

Eaglesham Subaru garage ordered a new set of Areospeed 19" Gt alloys for me through TSL, (it was an insurance job) now the question is who replaces the 4 alloys as the coating on the polished rim is starting to come off after only being on the car for two and a half months covering appx 1000 miles...

So if the alloys are replaced who pays for the change over of the tyres and the delivery charges??

Any comments would be great before I go back the Eaglesham garage.

Thanks

Rice Rocket

JockyTT 29 December 2003 10:52 AM

Who paid for it the first time round?

If the garage were paid by the insurance company the first time round then the garage are responsible for sorting it with TSL, I should imagine...

Dougster 29 December 2003 10:54 AM

Ask drb5.

I think he was talking with aerospeed directly.

Eaglesham will just handle them, with aerospeed taking care of costs? I would imagine.

Owners beware of this problem!! :(

DrEvil 29 December 2003 11:35 AM

Have you tried speaking to either company yet? Perhaps call TSL direct.

APIDavid 29 December 2003 02:55 PM

ricerocket, If you ordered from and paid Eaglesham then your contract is with them and they are responsible, no matter. They should then take it up with the supplier [TSL presumably]

In law, if you dealt with Eaglesham, you have no contract with TSL and TSL would be quite within their rights to refer you back to Eaglesham as you were not their customer.

David API Engines

DrEvil 29 December 2003 05:10 PM

David - good point, but I'm fairly sure if he spoke to TSL they would happily deal with his problem.

APIDavid 29 December 2003 05:22 PM

DrEvil, I don't doubt it for a minute either, but why should Eaglesham have the profit and walk away from any work ??

David

Trouser @TSL 30 December 2003 09:15 AM

Rice rocket

sorry to hear about this problem :(

I will happily deal with this personally for you. Technically you should go to your supplying dealer and they refer back to us. I obviously don't want to step on their toes. But if it's OK with them I will save them and you the hassle.. and sort things direct with Arospeed.

Please call me on 0115 937 7200 if I can help

kind regards

Paul
TSL

APIDavid 30 December 2003 09:18 AM

Now that's what you call proper service !!

David API

DrEvil 30 December 2003 12:32 PM

APIDavid - agreed, on both your last comments.

Rice Rocket.. 05 January 2004 02:04 PM

First time back online.

thanks for your comments guys,

I spoke to Eaglesham who spoke to TSl and I hopefully will have a new set of alloys sent up to me this week, so not problemos

Thanks

Ricey