ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   SCOOBYMANIA PRICES (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/283338-scoobymania-prices.html)

trolleydolly 19 December 2003 08:22 PM

remove please

[Edited by trolleydolly - 12/22/2003 6:35:52 PM]

Richard Askew 19 December 2003 08:25 PM

<ring ring - ring ring>

.."Hello, is that scoobymania? Do your website prices include VAT?"

[Wait for answer]

.."OK thank you very much, may I order blah blah blah"

Job done :D

RB5SCOTT 19 December 2003 08:28 PM

Thats a bit hard to do at 8.30 at night Rich ;)

Richard Askew 19 December 2003 08:32 PM

:rolleyes:

Shall I post Tuckshops mob number then? ;) :D

Only kidding Mike xxx

LOL

Scratch 19 December 2003 08:33 PM

Taken directly from the bottom of any page that has a price on it.....

"Please note: All sales within the EU will be liable to VAT. Sales to Non EU destinations are not liable for VAT."

trolleydolly 19 December 2003 08:37 PM

can i asume then, that one would be crazy to buy e.g. Defi meters from anyone else BUT Scoobymania, providing one does not live within the bounderies of the U.K.??

care3 19 December 2003 10:05 PM

yes- unless you live in the E.U. or japan

[Edited by care3 - 12/19/2003 10:14:41 PM]

trolleydolly 19 December 2003 10:45 PM

i live in the E.U., but no one sells'em, so i ended up in the U.K.
i just wanted to make sure that i don't have a unrealistic price on my screen,'cause other supliers in the U.K. are more expensive than Scoobymania, it seems. ( i still wonder about the shipping costs..)

Mike Tuckwood 20 December 2003 12:34 AM

Haha, look at the Japan prices!

Being the single biggest Wholesale official Defi dealer in Europe means we could actually sell back to japan for less than their retail! :o

Rich. Don't you dare! ;)

P.S.
The EU is a bl00dy complex beast, if we sell within the EU, we have to charge VAT. Unless we sell to a VAT (type) registered dealer in the EU then we can ignore the VAT as they will charge VAT (or whatever their local similar tax is) as they supply onwards at their local rate.

Oddly though, if we supply in the UK to a UK VAT registered business we still have to charge VAT! <go figure>

If we sell to a non-EU person who has the delivery sent to a friend in the UK, or to their hotel while they're over here we have to charge VAT, as the point of supply (delivery address) is in the EU.

Sales within the EU are taxable based upon the tax regime of the supplying state rules.

Easy eh!. :(

Mike. :)

[Edited by Mike Tuckwood - 12/20/2003 12:45:33 AM]

trolleydolly 20 December 2003 10:35 AM

mike,thanx for your explanation, it does seem to be a little screwy,long live the EU........

scooby-si 21 December 2003 12:39 AM

mike do u keep spa gauges in stock m8 and is kev haing the tmic if not will it fit my 22b

thx

simon

ps sorr yfor hi jacking the thread m8

Mike Tuckwood 21 December 2003 11:32 AM

Si.

Not in stock we don't be I still have 3 gauges around somewhere and some converter boxes to use K type thermocuoples that I prevously had in my STi type R somewhere if that's of any interest?

Not sure what kev's doing yet, but it would probably squeeze in under there.

Mike

scooby-si 21 December 2003 06:53 PM

will try and get down monday/tuesday if u are open m8