ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   top blokes ATMsport (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/282878-top-blokes-atmsport.html)

lee scooby 18 December 2003 01:51 PM

just been down to ATMsport in essex ,got loads of cracking parts for my impreza, my mate got his car service there top place !!
the one of the two andy's even gave me a rip around there test track in a rally impreza,they buy shed loads of parts from PRODRIVE sales, give them a call if your local 01376 585125

Chris L 19 December 2003 07:29 PM

hmmm

leescooby - perhaps you would like to clarify your relationship with ATMsport - seeing as this is the same telephone number you have used as your contact number with the (many) cars that you have been attempting to sell recently.

jpmason33 19 December 2003 07:57 PM

PMSL at ChrisL

Dark Blue Mark 20 December 2003 11:58 AM

:D

Rumbled?

MB

Huxley 20 December 2003 12:35 PM

Don't talk to me about ATM [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

We drove all the way down there A while ago to buy what they had advertised in the motoring News as a Full air con kit out of a scoobI even phoned them to check that it was a full kit yep it's everything you need! but like fook was it it had no internal Matrix, no relays,No pump bracket no Scrubber dryer need I go on What a load of timewasters 350 mile round trip for fook all [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea Thanks for the top quality service ATM [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Huxley 20 December 2003 12:49 PM

Exhibit B

lee scooby
Scooby Regular
[ADD TO MY VIP LIST]
posted Thursday, December 18, 2003 11:14
------------------------------------------------------------------
i need a Gems or Motec ECU for 1993 impreza call 01376 585125

Exhibit C

lee scooby
Scooby Regular
[ADD TO MY VIP LIST]
posted Thursday, December 18, 2003 11:16 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
black and red from wrx in mint condition call me 01376 585125

Exhibit D

lee scooby
Scooby Regular
[ADD TO MY VIP LIST]

posted Monday, December 01, 2003 11:16
------------------------------------------------------------------
i have just had this built for next years rally season, now i have to sell it cost me £ 24 k +
New international spec Group N Impreza
With all the latest development motor sport parts
1993 WRX Impreza in silver, with weld in pro-drive spec cage and seat rails, stage 2 engine Motec management with water spray & ALS, motor drive seats, TRS harnesses, Electric fire system, works spec 50mm adjustable dampers, Nylon suspension bushes, high pressure fuel pump, silicon hoses, alloy sump & tank and diff guards,
Carbon panels include, Inner floor with navy foot rest, navy dash, center consol, etc trip meter, map lamp, stainless quick release exhaust system,
Kevlar panels include, under floor guards, sill guards
Aero spec hoses, twin lamp pods, professional wiring harness, This rally car is ready to compete at an international level ,
Call 01376 585125

The one above Looks the same as the one on ATMs website funny that !!!

Here
New International Spec Group N Impreza
** With all the latest development motor sport parts **
1993 WRX Impreza in silver, with weld in Pro-drive spec cage and seat rails, stage 2 engine Motec management with water spray & ALS, motor drive seats, TRS harnesses, Electric fire system, works spec 50mm adjustable dampers, Nylon suspension bushes, high pressure fuel pump, silicon hoses, alloy sump & tank and diff guards, Carbon panels include, Inner floor with navy foot rest, navy dash, center console, etc trip meter, map lamp, stainless quick release exhaust system, Kevlar panels include, under floor guards, sill guards, aero spec hoses, twin lamp pods, professional wiring harness.

This rally car is ready to compete at an international level

£16,000 +VAT

Hummmm I think you could be right Chris

Chris L 20 December 2003 02:25 PM

Isn't it amazing how a thread can backfire on you? :)

Huxley 20 December 2003 05:51 PM

Thank you Chris ;)

Huxley 20 December 2003 05:52 PM

And what about locking it as it is a commerical add :D:D

Chris L 20 December 2003 11:14 PM

If I was the mod here I would. I have had a word with the Shaun and Simon :)

Chris

ex-webby 21 December 2003 10:35 AM

Thread is being locked due to commercial nature.

Regards,
Shaun.