ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Maxine Carr (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/282778-maxine-carr.html)

image doctor 18 December 2003 08:59 AM

Does she really deserve to spend any more time in jail?

She lied because she believed him and later in fear of getting another beating................

I feel a bit sorry for her really.

TelBoy 18 December 2003 09:02 AM

She's a victim, undoubtedly. As the judge said, she was foolish not to change her guilty plea during the case.

But since she's been in remand for over a year now, she might not have to serve more than another four months or so before parole.

alcazar 18 December 2003 09:09 AM

A silly, gullible girl, who was sucked in by an inveterate liar.

Heaven only knows what she will do with the rest of her life now.:(:

Alcazar

David Lock 18 December 2003 09:20 AM

Someone's left her a house in a will apparently??? In Daily Mail so must be true..... D

andrewdelvard 18 December 2003 09:38 AM

I think she's just an ordinary girl, maybe gullible, not much self-esteem, who got sucked into an absolute nightmare.

Mice_Elf 18 December 2003 09:39 AM

Apparently she's due for release early next year.

ProperCharlie 18 December 2003 09:43 AM

whatever jail time she does, she will be fooked when she comes out - can you imagine her applying for a job at the local tesco's? she's got no chance - welcome to a life on benefits, maxine. also i imagine she will have to move regularly, disguise her identity etc as there will be hordes of morons wanting to track her down and abuse her.

she was very stupid in what she did, but she's going to pay for it.

Jye 18 December 2003 10:46 AM

She has a very distinctive looking face, I think it would be hard to disguise herself without some sort of surgery.

image doctor 18 December 2003 10:51 AM

Maxine Carr exclusive in one of the tabloids in May?

V45DSM 18 December 2003 11:28 AM

Her eye's are too far apart and she has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of the career criminal, any Phrenologist can see that.

Tiggs 18 December 2003 01:39 PM

if sky news is anything to go by she is screwed...last night they dragged up all sort of weirdos who claimed anything from how she was a shy, intrevert who acted like a loaner to some ex boyfriend claiming she got drunk, stripped on pool tables and try to get him into kinky sex!

the ppl they got to talk about huntley were even worse....all odd balls. (one even wore a baseball cap while being interviewed in his lounge...hardley crime of the century but it clear indication that this is no expert witness)

T

icebreaker 18 December 2003 01:54 PM

One moron was bragging how he'd smooched her for a bet to see who'd pull the ugliest woman. Quote: "I went one better and pulled a swamp donkey." Wonder which charm school 'Mark Thomas - teenage rugby player' went to?

She's no model but she's not the worst looking woman in the world

weapon69 18 December 2003 02:03 PM

I do feel sorry for her in a way because it was obvious she was so in love with the guy and basically did whatever he told her.:rolleyes:

She showed some regret, thats obvious, or she wouldn't have changed her story to the Police. You could say she did it to protect herself but i really don't believe shes got the brains to play games with the police like that.

I don't see how she can have any sort of life in the UK though, she'll have to move somewhere else to have a chance now IMHO.

image doctor 18 December 2003 02:06 PM

If she does Kinky sex on a pool table, chances are she'll do anal too.

Therefore, I will take her under my wing.

Geddon 18 December 2003 02:10 PM

I feel sorry for her as well having now seen the program last night.
Its going to be very hard for her back in the community.
I guess she is another who can blame the totally incompetent policemen who failed to prevent any of this happening in the first place:(
Since when did background checks on people working with children become boring admin?:(
Stop trying to build the perfect speed camera and go and catch some real criminals:(

V45DSM 18 December 2003 02:15 PM

If she does Kinky sex on a pool table, chances are she'll do anal too.

Therefore, I will take her under my wing.
Cheers Image Doctor. I've just peppered my monitor with semi-masticated potnoodle. Highly amused.

Luke 18 December 2003 03:42 PM

well he has got a point...

icebreaker 18 December 2003 06:23 PM

In the Daily Mail (that pillar of truthful reporting) they said she 'liked to keep her stilettos on and nothing else'. Shock. Horror.

This applies to most of the women I've been with. Thank God :-)

pslewis 18 December 2003 06:28 PM

The heels tend to hurt my 4rse somewhat!

Pete

chaos. 18 December 2003 06:29 PM

Be honest, WOULD you shag her?:p

cant make me mind up;)

cha0s

weapon69 18 December 2003 06:31 PM

Chaos you'd take what you can get;)

chaos. 18 December 2003 06:37 PM

Just reminded myself of what she looks like..:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/1014/carrmbig.jpg

Gos shes a scary so 'n so, sent a shiver down me spine..:o

dont fink so guvner!

cha0s

Luke 18 December 2003 07:29 PM

Has she got "Import" eyes???.

Come on lads.. we are talking about a lady who was abused,raped and thrown down stairs losing her baby. I think we have to stop somewhere.....

Luke 18 December 2003 07:47 PM

Reports she was attacked today....

All the wanna be's coming out to play... Shame they are never around to prevent these things. many times ive seen men doing nothing when a woman is been attacked..same men I bet who talk about thumping the man when he is put in prison ....

"Thats Life"...