ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   scoobyclinic ( the dogs tezzies) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/273773-scoobyclinic-the-dogs-tezzies.html)

soakden 20 November 2003 03:28 PM

well just been to scoobyclinic for the 1st time
them guys are great !!!
get urselves there
i hit something on the way (still dont know what it was) made a real mess of my bumper ,samshed my fog and clear indicator(gutted)
they put me a second hand fog in some indicators and sorted my bumper out whilst i was there getting de-catted and de-limited
didnt charge a penny extra

spread the word

SCOOBYCLINIC IF U CAN FIND EM THERE GREAT

THANKS GUYS
shane

The Gaffer 20 November 2003 07:47 PM

Hi Shane,
We aim to please, did we cure the limiter problem? hope so .
Thanks for your buisness,see you soon for the custom bumper job.
Kev.

toplad! 20 November 2003 07:50 PM

Hi Shane, glad the scoobyclinic boys sorted you out there a top bunch of lads that really know there scoobys.like you say SPREAD THE WORD

The Gaffer 20 November 2003 08:44 PM

This thread ought to be moved from events to scoobynet general. Anybody any good with a computer out there? Can it be moved? Thanks for your support lads.

Kev

Lady Bug Eye 20 November 2003 09:20 PM

Glad someone else has found them, I was there on Saturday and had a 'while you wait' dump valve fitted, excellent service and excellent value for money. Going back again soon for a new exhaust system and re-map.

soakden 20 November 2003 09:30 PM

yep kev de-limiter worked a treat .....

not that i got fast enough to try it (hahaha)
c u Vsoon
shane

mickjg 20 November 2003 09:36 PM

all the lads there are all 110% and the work man ship is top. i hope that you all had a good look at my95 red turbo its the one without a engine and the frount end. not be long now.
mick

BlackScoobyWRX 21 November 2003 10:40 AM

I can certainly vouch for the first-class workmanship at Scoobyclinic - see you guys soon for the next phase of mods :D

specialx 22 November 2003 06:26 PM

I will never go anywhere else with our scoob! scoobyclinic rocks!!

cashy 22 November 2003 07:43 PM

Glad to read a good response to clinic, as im there wednesday this week for some breathing mods, wheel bearing fix and if i can twist Kevs arm to fit a knocklink..............

Any directions from Stoke On Trent A50....? SI?

scooby-si 22 November 2003 09:07 PM

give me a bell m8 easy if we meet up tomorrow m8 i will do u a map

cashy 22 November 2003 10:21 PM

will do in a.m.

scooby-si 22 November 2003 11:47 PM

after 10am m8 ;)

toplad! 23 November 2003 01:17 AM

Seen you in Banzia magazine Si.

soakden 23 November 2003 09:45 AM

kev if u have ur ears on go ahead with the bumper mate i am ready for it
i will call u this week
ta
shane

scooby-si 23 November 2003 05:07 PM

toplad!
top picture m8 :D GOT TO GO AND SEE KEV AT SCOOBYCLINIC DISCOUNT LOL SCOOBYCLINIC.COM on the back window,scoobyclinic now in banzai mag :D

cashy 23 November 2003 05:21 PM

just got the mag and read most of it in a hot bath drinking stella...trying to warm up afetr washing 3 cars in the cold.

Si thanks for the camera demo, car looks awesome and sounds spot on.

Im just going to adjust the dampers on my car to level 1 to see if this eases off the rock hard suspension, if not i may ahve to buy some softer springs.

Can you email me some directions to clinic, i will be coming off the a50.

scooby-si 23 November 2003 09:34 PM

will do m8

The Gaffer 24 November 2003 09:22 PM

Soakden - Ears are on, work on the custom bumper is already underway. I will speak to you as soon as it is ready for painting, will need the colour code off your car. Kev

soakden 25 November 2003 06:52 AM

thanks
kev
cant
wait
will call u prob tonight or tom. morning

welshy28 25 November 2003 07:42 PM

Alright Soakden mate, how's things? What mental things are you having done?? :) :)

kevin stanton 25 November 2003 10:10 PM

welshy, how was the stag do ?

soakden, big mental bumper with a cow scoop lip ? cool.

:)

welshy28 26 November 2003 12:28 PM

Kev mate the stag weekend was not really a good one for me, came back home down to Lincoln early as I was so ill, not from ale, I just felt like crap, temperature was sky high for some reason, sound now though.
You up for the homestead this weekend?

soakden 26 November 2003 04:47 PM

dont know guys leaving most of it up to kev at scooby clinic u know artistic impression and all that ... he knows what i want and i am sure it will be the dogs when its done

by the way guys if any 1 needs a lecky i am now self employed so i will pass u some cards when i get them done
need the work to pay for my bumper!!!!

cashy 27 November 2003 09:49 PM

Just been to scoobyclinic for the first time, very impressed with the st up, its scooby heaven............

Booked up for some more work on the car in the next few weeks.

Big thanks to Kevin the gaffer, Mark and the guy who fitted my exhaust and made the brew!!!!!

My scoob now sounds like a bloody jet fighter on full boost!!!!

adrian

ps. give clyde a pat for me..........

scooby-si 28 November 2003 06:28 PM

cashy get you regulator done m8 they have some left :D and fuel pump, thanks for that yesterday kev :D fek it seems faster now cashy just say to kev more boost plz :p

kev the pedal stuck down again today will see who it going over the weekend m8

thks

simon

cashy 28 November 2003 06:31 PM

moore boost would be nice...........

what about fuel map?

DaveBlueRA 28 November 2003 11:16 PM

My car is there too at the min with no engine in. :( TSL used to mbe the only place what touched mine but that has all changed now Scoobyclinic all the way

In case and of you lot go its the sonic blue RA with the engine missin :(

a_geeser555 02 December 2003 12:12 AM

scoobyclinic really are the beez-neez top bunch of lads always there to help out when in need.spread the word you have found scooby mecca.