ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   for andy f, remember the 2 litre evo (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/269504-for-andy-f-remember-the-2-litre-evo.html)

Andy.F 11 September 2003 08:57 PM

his isnt the fastest at top end
See, thats why I'd never have an EVO, they are shaped like bricks and have no top end speed. Kev and I both prefer a fast car that doesn't run out of puff early at the top end ;) :D

Andy

[Edited by Andy.F - 11/9/2003 8:58:22 PM]

Andy.F 11 October 2003 11:39 AM

Moses, I didn't mention Keith as I couldn't bear the thought of you crying uncontrollably all over your big square evo :D
I was just talking about the cars you 'think' you have a chance against :p:D

Re Shauns evo, it ran out of puff shortly after the 1/4 mile :rolleyes: I would have gone sailing by with a friendly wave on my way to a decent top end speed :p

I hope you are enjoying your dream ;) See you in the real world sometime soon :)

Andy (another evo killer):D

[Edited by Andy.F - 11/10/2003 11:41:18 AM]

moses 11 October 2003 02:25 PM

andys post
------------
Re Shauns evo, it ran out of puff shortly after the 1/4 mile I would have gone sailing by with a friendly wave on my way to a decent top end speed
--------

lol a quarter mile race is till the quarter mile :D and he has better brakes so he braked faster u muppet :D u are a bad looser :D

and andy was kev big when he had u round and round again :D

and numptie mate

semi seqeuntial still uses your standard box but u fit this thing on top so your gears go up and down like a proper seqeuntial but u still have to use the clutch

its made by ikeya formula

http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/

[Edited by moses - 11/10/2003 2:26:47 PM]

moses 11 October 2003 04:57 PM

lol kev i will get low 11's i think :D :p :D so i wont even give u a chance to slay me i will go on the days u dont make it :D

and andy mate lol @ sam but u forget a guy with less power with 380 bhp got a 12.2 isnt that right :D with a bad launch so sam is down to the weight :D he is too fat but u should take him on now, coz he told me his car is something else now :)

and andy your scoob has had alot of blown gearboxs and its a pity u never have had a race with a rs with the same power and weight as u have :) thats when it will be a fair race wont u say :) then u wont live to tell :D the tale

and andy i cant wait till the day i see u in the rear view mirror :D it will be awesome and after i win i will keep j banks all to myself lol :D

[Edited by moses - 11/10/2003 4:58:15 PM]

moses 11 October 2003 06:04 PM

lol keith mate andy is usually baiting us but now i thought i will do it for a change and kev is so scared even he jumped in :D

kev what do u reckon low 11's or low 10's for me i aint a bragger :D when the time comes, it will tell what time i do :)

and keith hows u mate any news on the 7 sec skyline yet :)

kev mate, u reckon its too heavy, but i cant afford a dogbox just yet im skint so i got this as a gift so i aint complaining, the g force evo in japan used this in their 500 bhp evo and got 9.7 secs its not good for trackdays but would help on the straights i think

[Edited by moses - 11/10/2003 6:06:14 PM]

Sam Elassar 11 October 2003 11:31 PM

quite funny how i always get a mentioned over here :D

also very funny that none of the scoobs actually won any of the classes at totb. i remember some of the posts about how JF and AndyF were flying in the practice day and were hoping to beat all the evos etc :rolleyes: wake up and smell the roses guys, it is just not good enough for anything.

skyline/ cossie are good for drag, 1/4mile etc
evo handling
scoob neither

obviously this is only reflective of the uk scene.

and before you mention money, dave gammons ( evo400's car) is on standard engine, standard gear box, running my bb turbo, my cams and my ecu. hardly an expensive car is it now.

how many engines and gear boxes have you guys blown?.

obviously i am exempt from the above question since i asked it first :p

[Edited by Sam Elassar - 11/11/2003 12:41:58 AM]

moses 09 November 2003 11:30 AM

this is my mate from the philippines

if u type his name in yahoo.com as manuel go u will find his pics and details too he is very famous their and also a tuner and also the guy who gave me the semi seqeuntial box as a gift :D

his car was the one that did a quarter mile a yr and a half ago when it was only 450 bhp and 390 torque he did it in 10.86s and their should be a video on the net somewhere

well he did it in 10.76 too not and its fully stripped with ice, subs and the whole lots :D

and still only a 2 litre no stroker :)

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=2bd1774eb38046679b8e5c1cfb5451d6& threadid=33342

kevin sharp 09 November 2003 02:55 PM

have you got your car back yet moses?

BTW evo=snail http://passionford.webheberg.com/for...s/smile045.gif :D
LOL

moses 09 November 2003 04:24 PM

lol snail cheers i knew that :D

not yet mate, 2 weeks time u are welcome to come and pick it up with me :D

kev mate this is my friend manuel :) he is cool, his isnt the fastest at top end but its the quickest it was one of those frankenstein evo's that always was quicker than some high powered evos

now it has a bigger turbo and thats the time it got i wonder if it got the stroker and stripped his car , it would be awesome :)

he has the 5 speed syncro box in it he used to have the semi sequential but he gave that to me coz he does trackdys too and he didnt like it much coz u cant jump from 5th to 3rd or 4th to 2nd u need to take youe time to click it into gear and u still have to use the clutch thats why its a semi

its one of the first evos that were tuned evo 6's that is :)

kevin sharp 09 November 2003 07:36 PM

you have been telling me you are getting it in 2 wks for months...whats the holdup then? ;)

moses 09 November 2003 09:25 PM

lol andy manuels does 180 mph :p :D what i mean is it doesnt have simons top speed of 190 ;)

kev mate my suspension from germany took time and my rollcage thats all fitted now and simon has just bought a dyno and is gonna run it in for me then mark shead is gonna map it :)

i spoke to simon about your tuner turbosystems isnt it, he said they were very good

moses 09 November 2003 09:25 PM

and andy u are kevs bitch :D does it feel good to be his first bitch pmsl :D

Andy.F 09 November 2003 09:29 PM

But Moses, how does an EVO require well over 700 bhp to do 190 mph when Kevs cossie is nearly there with 200 bhp less ?

ps, I'll only shed a tear when I'm your bitch :D

Andy

moses 09 November 2003 09:51 PM

lol mate simons old evo 5 was only 580 and he done 189 mph u have a small mind :D

yeah mate dont worry about me but how does it feel like to be the first bitch on charge of kevs hareem haha :D :p :D

u know even a 400 bhp evo can go to 190 i thought u woz clever :D its down to the gearing u muppet :p :D

my mate mad sunny khalsa who won in the fiesta at totb2 got 175 mph last few weeks ago same as u :p :D with alot less power haha

Andy.F 09 November 2003 10:45 PM

Can't be king all the time moses, it's the cossies turn now, then it will be back to the scoobs. We'll take turn about at whipping Scotlands EVO's :p:D

lubo 09 November 2003 11:15 PM

MOSES!!

keith cowie 10 November 2003 12:09 AM

Dont forget about the skylines

Keith

moses 10 November 2003 01:35 AM

lol keith mate how can i forget the skylines i never did mate :) u are the king of the uk , but skylines are too fast ahead :D so i had to talk about evos scoobs and cossies :D

andy mate their hasnt ever been an evo that has been a drag car here so why do u pick on innocent evos :D coz u know u will be my BITCH :D always will be :cool: :D hee hee

and like i said before u seem to forget , big 20 stone shaun kicked your arse at totb 2 with a heavier car and same power :D and not just that he was a lot heavier and his car is a gsr :D

David_Wallis 10 November 2003 01:37 AM

LOL at keith.. looking evil on the dvd on the top speed run :D

moses 10 November 2003 02:21 AM

keith is very fast , i luv the part when he lets the spoon civic go and then kaboom he rips it apart after giving them nearly a quarter mile of head start :D

kevin sharp 10 November 2003 10:29 AM

LOL @ this thread :D

moses sunnys fiesta is well over 400bhp :p its nearer 500 :p

and..

i spoke to simon about your tuner turbosystems isnt it, he said they were very good
thanks for sharing that with me..but i already knew that http://passionford.webheberg.com/for...s/smile045.gif http://passionford.webheberg.com/for...nana_dance.gif ;)
cheers
Kev (the evo killer) ;)

Numptie 10 November 2003 02:00 PM

... semi sequential box ...
What's one of them then ? :confused:

moses 10 November 2003 02:24 PM

lol andy he screwed your arse :D in the quarter mile and its geared for 155 mph :D but the comp was the quarter mile and he slayed your ginger hairy arse :D

lol kev mate its front wheel drive aint it :D sunnys car and it wasnt nearly 500 bhp when he was at totb2 ;) :D

and kev u aint a evo killer yet mate only evo's u have slayed are the slighty standard ones :p :D and same to u andy mate :D hee hee take someone on with your own specs and u should see what happens :D

and kevs car for a stripped cossie with nearly 600 bhp u should be at low 10's :D evo with the same spec as u in japan with a syncro box and its a evo tme does it in 9.7 haha

and u have the joy of nitrous too :cool:

kev no worries mate i luv cossies their class but andy makes me laugh and i feel ashame for the old man when i finish with him :( he will surely convert to an evo owner :D

kevin sharp 10 November 2003 02:41 PM

ROFL...a sequential box from ikea :D i,ll have to get one of those next time along with some soft furnishings!

will you be doing low 10,s with yours when you get it back ;)

and your evo is next on my to be blown away list :p PMSL

Kev (Evo crusher) :D

ps...since when was totb just quarter mile then? ;)

moses 10 November 2003 02:48 PM

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=87bbf7b4dc5441f025b5a8c2825b63fc& threadid=33405

here is mad sunny he has done 178. something top speed now :D imagine if he had a 4wd drive system he wont spare no one in the uk :D and he has a small gt30 too

moses 10 November 2003 02:52 PM

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=87bbf7b4dc5441f025b5a8c2825b63fc& threadid=33405

here is mad sunny he has done 178. something top speed now :D imagine if he had a 4wd drive system he wont spare no one in the uk :D and he has a small gt30 too

kevin sharp 10 November 2003 02:58 PM

no one is doubting sunnys time...his car very very quick :D

anyway stop changing the subject :p lets have some more evo facts ;)

are you going to be in the low 10s with yours?

Andy.F 10 November 2003 03:43 PM

Moses, remind us how your bum-chum sams 2.3 stroked, cammed, big turbo'd evo performed at totb ? He was whipped in the 1/4 mile, handling and top speed by a £10k scooby, not to mention the Maestro and the Fiesta :rolleyes::D

I don't want a car that costs a fortune to modify, how much money is in Shauns or Simons evos ? .....Scoobs and Cossies, cost effective, easy to modify and don't blow up when towing caravans :D

Anyway, my mates faster than your mate:p just you wait till Dr Banks gets his 2.5 scoob running later this week.......look out Sam :D

ps Evos are just too 'square' to go fast :p:D

Numptie 10 November 2003 03:55 PM

... semi seqeuntial still uses your standard box but u fit this thing on top so your gears go up and down like a proper seqeuntial but u still have to use the clutch ...
So what's the point of that then ? :confused:

Numptie 10 November 2003 04:30 PM

http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/english/images/img_hundle.jpg