ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   might have to change my nick to did want a scoob (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/266458-might-have-to-change-my-nick-to-did-want-a-scoob.html)

Dazza01 11 January 2003 01:19 PM

the more i come on here and here stories about scoobs being stolen etc, im thinking twice now,
Don't come on here then, then u won't read about em will ya....simple.

iwannascoob...do your sum's number of scooby owners and number of scooby owners who get there car nicked ????????.

If we all thought like you no cars would be nicked cos no bugger would buy a car.

And well done by the way on passing "the knowledge" some serious studing done there m8 :D:D

[Edited by Dazza01 - 11/1/2003 1:19:39 PM]

Silver Scooby Sport 11 January 2003 02:33 PM

Just go buy one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I bet there are for Ford's stolen then Scoobys !!!!

Simon

Edited to say....

On a percentage basis !!!!

[Edited by Silver Scooby Sport - 11/1/2003 2:35:02 PM]

RB5 216 11 March 2003 01:32 PM

According to Top Gear last night the most nicked car was a Nova - I bet u don't want one of them! Have my beautiful Burnie instead (see Private For Sale Forum - RB5 for Sale) He's never been nicked. Neither was my last one. But they have both had Tracker fitted. By the way - not all girls like a Yarris
Laura

[Edited by RB5 216 - 11/3/2003 1:34:33 PM]

IwantAscoob 01 November 2003 12:40 AM

the more i come on here and here stories about scoobs being stolen etc, im thinking twice now, had my heart set on a classic shape scoob, and now they are driven by boy racers, lol, also my income has took a turn for the better, finally a black cabbie in london, after 3 years of study, anyone doing the knowledge will know what im talking about. so what car now ?, new sti ?

IwantAscoob 01 November 2003 12:46 AM

gtr r34 ?, omg choice of car will kill me before i drive it !

IwantAscoob 01 November 2003 12:47 AM

why cant we be like girls, happy with a yarris !

kazlo 01 November 2003 12:56 AM

my brother won't buy one just in case it gets nicked, i bought one and love every minute of it..make sure you have security and insurance and enjoy the drive!:D

ALi-B 01 November 2003 12:59 AM

When I bought My scoob, everybody said "oooooo...you'll get it nicked"

3 years later and I still have it.
Just use your common sense and it'll be ok.

scooby_dooby_doo 01 November 2003 01:00 AM

Once a Subaru driver always a Subaru driver!!

Leviathan 01 November 2003 10:58 AM

Its not just scoobys that get nicked, go on the Lancia forum and youl hear of Evo's getting nicked, go on the Cosworth forum and youl hear of Cosworths getting nicked, go on any performance car forum and youl hear the same story, you get my drift. Its not just related to scoobys.
If you got an R34 you would stand the same chance of it disapearing as anything else that goes quick and looks nice.
Dont be dictated to by statistics m8:)

Gary.

Lanes 01 November 2003 11:51 AM

Best car I ever bought and still can't wipe this damn grin off my face!

Mouser 01 November 2003 02:47 PM

Don't think I'll save for my pension as I hear a lot of people die
before they reach retiring age!

AllanB 03 November 2003 02:35 PM

Mine got nicked from y local dealer whilst in for a service and recovered and still not put me off.

AllanB

rossyboy 03 November 2003 03:12 PM

I think the Nova was third most nicked according to Top Gear wasn't it? I was waiting for them to say which was nicked the most, but they didn't say. Would it have been the classic scoob????....

scooby-k 03 November 2003 03:44 PM

discovery was second on top gears list in fact 4x4's r getting nicked more than scoobies.
ken

TurboKitty 03 November 2003 03:59 PM

why cant we be like girls, happy with a yarris
*snorts with laughter*

Yeah, right.

TK
"If it has anything less than 200bhp/tonne, I don't want it."
And more than 200bhp/tonne would be even better.