ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Trick or Treaters (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/266153-trick-or-treaters.html)

Richard Askew 31 October 2003 09:36 AM

Anyone else contemplating leaving the car somewhere safe tonight away from home?

Hadnt moved into my house this time last year so I dont know what to expect... not that I live in a bad area, but there are some poor people living about half a mile away ;)

So either I leave the car in the compound at work or do I sit in the porch with air rifle in hand risking charges of assault :D

Trick or treaters = Little cvnts, I hate them [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

SiDHEaD 31 October 2003 09:40 AM

Mine will be in the TGI Fridays carpark - my bint's birthday LOL. Surprised we haven't had any of the feckers round during the week!!

Andy

ajm 31 October 2003 10:05 AM

Car safely tucked in garage!

I saw on the news that they have banned sales of eggs and flour to under 18's in Wellington!

TurboKitty 31 October 2003 10:12 AM

Thinking about going to a pub in the middle of nowhere with mine.

There's not enough space in my garage for the Scoob at the moment, although I am planning to remedy that this weekend.

Dunk 31 October 2003 10:16 AM

Is your car too fat for the garage or the garage too slim for the car ?

D

Scooby Snacks 23 31 October 2003 10:25 AM

My wife and I moved in to a new house last October so offered sweets to those kids that came round as a way of getting to know the neighbours. They were very organised as the kids would come to the door while their mums and dads were at the end of the drive between 6pm and 7.30pm.

However, it was after about 9pm when we started getting kids (!) in costumes and masks who were my height (5ft 10) and 'demanding' money. That's when it got a little scary because in group of five or more, you don't know what you're going up against.

Needles to say, wife and I are going out for a meal tonight (and taking both cars!).

messiah 31 October 2003 10:26 AM

fiancee told me last night that a load of local kids have been admitted to hospital with chronic diorreah after someone dished out strong chocolate laxatives!

Hobo_Jojo 31 October 2003 10:30 AM

i dont have a car :p i'l be locking all four locks on my door tho while im out!

Poor Guy 31 October 2003 10:47 AM

locked mine in an old building on a tractor plant. 24hr guards and cctv ;)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 31 October 2003 11:06 AM

I live miles from anywhere so if any scroate finds me I'll be surprised!

Then the hose'll come out & its a long way to walk...

Goochie 31 October 2003 12:24 PM

I'm thinking about going out but if I stay in whats the best approach? pretend we're not there? or give them some penny sweets?

I'm worried that while I can take the car away with me they can still trash the garden et. in my absence if they think they've been ignored!

scoob_babe 31 October 2003 12:27 PM

so far so good around our way but the removable aerial will be taken off and the teg will be safely in the garage. The sale of eggs and flour have also been banned by Sainsburys in Chertsey too!

TurboKitty 31 October 2003 12:45 PM

Dunk, neither, there's a Fiesta in the garage which is full of stuff I haven't had time to unpack from when I moved a few weeks ago.

There was also a double bed in there that was supposed to have been moved 6 weeks ago, but I finally gotrid of that on Wednesday.

(Besides, if I do stay in and anyone hurts my Scoob, there'll be so much bloodshed that the little scrotes will think it's Hallowe'en for the rest of the fecking year.)

[Edited by TurboKitty - 10/31/2003 12:48:49 PM]

super_si 31 October 2003 12:50 PM

Had some 2 weeks ago. Even tonight they'll get the same answer

"**** OFF"

:D

Markus 31 October 2003 12:58 PM

You think you have got it bad, you wanna see it over here! mad I tell you! Thankfully no-one can get past the secuirty desk in my complex, so no little blighters at my door. :D Plus there is the fact that I tend to scare small children when I open the door and stare at them.

At least in the UK you don't have to deal with mummers!

Mice_Elf 31 October 2003 01:01 PM

Sad isn't it that we have to go to these lengths to protect our own property from children who will be out begging tonight with permission from the parents.

angrynorth 31 October 2003 01:05 PM

I went out for a meal last Halloween to a pub restaurant in Audenshaw, Manchester.

Having a nice time, until some scrotes started walking round the restauranat, trick or treating whilst people were eating their food :eek: Further investigation revealed they got out of a banged up old Sierra and their Dad was taking them round all the pubs!!

scoob_babe 31 October 2003 01:19 PM

its this time of year that I do miss the flat and the security entrances !

Markus 31 October 2003 01:24 PM

I miss not being at home, as i'd be in the upstairs room, waiting for little gits to try to touch the car, then the ol painball gun would be used to disuade the little gits from proceeding further. You did have to wait up all night though, in case the gits came back later, or with friends, though chasing them up the road with a baseball bat seemed to keep them at bay :D lol

SiPie 31 October 2003 01:46 PM

Well reminded...

Time to go 'trick or treat bashing' and steal all their sweets & dosh ;)

Perfect cover......

<Yeah it was a guy in a black cloak wearing a scream mask> :rolleyes:

Ho ho :D

what would scooby do 31 October 2003 01:49 PM

You should hide around the corner out of the way

astraboy 31 October 2003 01:59 PM

the laxative deal sounds kinda fun.
However I'll be keeping an open can of special brew by the door. Any trick or treaters will be met by a very hammy and slurred torrant of abuse.:D
When they have shat it i will be back on my sofa and 100% sober too :D:D:D
astraboy.