ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SCOOBY T-SHIRTS CANCELED (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/265768-scooby-t-shirts-canceled.html)

Mad Gypsy 30 October 2003 10:43 AM

Due to the original thread being locked, there has not been enough genuine interest to warrant the outlay on these t-shirts.

As this was not a business venture, it is not worth the hassle of trying to sell them by any other means.
My goal was to sell enough to pay for myself a t-shirt or two (or five!)
I was to pay £10+vat (£11.75) for each shirt, by the time I payed for postage..... As you can see, I was not planning on putting a deposit on a Porsche with the profits.

Please accept my apologies if I got you excited and somewhat aroused at the prospect of more scooby related gubbins!

Breath Monster 30 October 2003 12:45 PM

Well done SN

Mad Gypsy 30 October 2003 03:50 PM

Rules are rules I guess. Though I remember some Subaru tax disc holders being sold on here not too long ago, I don't recall that thread being shut down.
I saw a couple of the t-shirts today, a Subaru one in blue and a STI in white, they are nice. Didn't see a WRX one though.

Richard Askew 30 October 2003 03:52 PM

Do a job lot on ebay dude?

SiDHEaD 30 October 2003 03:54 PM

Damn i was looking forward to that.

Stickers all over again...

Andy

Dazza01 30 October 2003 03:54 PM

Oh well, it was worth a try, looks like im gonna have to ask Santa for a T-shirt then !

Andy Tang 30 October 2003 04:03 PM

I don't know if this helps any of you out:

Official Subaru World Rally Team T-Shirts for £7.95

dead_neurons 30 October 2003 04:31 PM

OMG! most of those items are well expensive in the meadowhall Motorsport shop. Even the keyrings are a tenner, and they're only five on there!

cool!

/2ob

Luke 30 October 2003 06:31 PM

Andy

well spotted... wonder if they would do a group buy. if 50 or more wanted them..and for that price I would expect many will.

Scoob99 30 October 2003 06:48 PM

Just ordered one, bargain at that price:D

mista weava 30 October 2003 07:03 PM

Likewise - shame about the others though.

i can only suggest that all those interested, email the chap who was going to do them and see if he wishes to continue outside of the iron rod of SN :D
Weava ;)

Breath Monster 30 October 2003 08:51 PM

I am p1ssed off with SN over the t shirts. What's the harm?
Now we can't have them. I thought SN was meant to be a service to us scooby nutters? It's not so much the t shirts as it is the principle. It's all about money.

Mad Gypsy, is there any other way you can sell them?

The others look good for £7.95 but I want a big leary screen print on the back!
Everyone is right, this forum isn't what it use to be, and is getting worse, fast!

Mad Gypsy 31 October 2003 10:04 AM

I'll see if he'll sell a handful at a time. Though he is a funny bugger. He's the sort of bloke who if can't sell them all, he won't sell any.
Even if he agrees, we still have the problem of the iron fist SN to think about. We'll see.

SiDHEaD 31 October 2003 10:13 AM

Set up a mailinglist for people to join. Or register and make a thread on here cos we wont be mean.

Andy