ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Silver WRX Esporta -Sheffield (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/265343-silver-wrx-esporta-sheffield.html)

Dazapc 11 January 2003 10:12 AM

Now Now you two...........! Im the one who's p*ss*d off! Ive just got in from Dj'n allnight,so i aint had no sleep,i smell like a Door mans armpit,and now ive gotta sort myself out and go huntin for a car all over Yorkshire and beyond for a friend......! So come on you two kiss and make up...! Please..!

And i will get ya both a drink Monday night ok..!!!!!

Daza..
My Bed Rules

Edted to Edit Little swear word thingy begining with P.... Ta!

[Edited by Dazapc - 11/1/2003 10:16:36 AM]

CEL 29 October 2003 09:08 AM

:D

mikeDaBike 29 October 2003 09:15 AM

Heh heh!! Yep, didn't think you'd miss me parked there :)

What brake setup have you got there? Huuuge discs!

CEL 29 October 2003 10:51 AM

They are Godspeed 355mm discs with 4 pot calipers :D

makes a massive difference from the standard ones.

Those fog light covers on yours look the business, where did you get them from?

Cheers

Chris

mikeDaBike 29 October 2003 10:57 AM

Godspeeds are great value for money by the sounds of things...might be an excuse for a trip to South Wales.

Cheers but the answer is I'm not entirely sure! I've not had the car long and all the mods are courtesy of the previous owner. I think he did a good job of making a bugeye look a lot less ugly than a standard one. He gave me a list of mods and where they were done though so I'll dig it out later and find out.

CEL 29 October 2003 04:12 PM

Most of the mods on mine were done by the previous owner too :D

Saved me a small fortune. The only things i have done are, clear front and sides, STi 6 spolier (fitted last week ;)) Decat centre section and blitz backbox.

Cheers

Chris

Scoobybits 30 October 2003 01:53 PM

and a soon to be added blitz d/valve!!

eClaire 30 October 2003 01:56 PM

lol @ Jase :D

Dazapc 30 October 2003 04:10 PM

Just needs some Roof Rails to finish it off......! LOL..

Daza..
Wagons Rule

Scoobybits 30 October 2003 04:32 PM

pmsl @ daza

CEL 31 October 2003 12:05 AM

This weekend with any luck :D

Whats all this about wagons rule anyway? :p ;)

you know very well 4 doors rule :D:D:D:

Scoobybits 31 October 2003 01:29 PM

that include the night you and ya matey in the graley tried following me and daza on a nice steady country drive??????? pmsl..

CEL 31 October 2003 07:27 PM

Woa woa woa, that wasnt me [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] wheres eddie? :D:D:D:D:

EDDIE`5COOB 01 November 2003 08:51 AM

Eddie`s here.
What`s little mouthy gits problem now.
Yeah I admit it you got to where we were going first WOOHOO,In my book that`s just being a boy-racer if thats how you want to drive thats up to you, personally I`d rather get there in one piece and not via farmers fields. It`s gone from being a nice run out on a few twisties with a beer and a chat to some people thinking they`re Petter Solberg. Sorry guys but thats not my bag.
Why do you think I don`t come on the runs anymore. I come on here and just read I`m faster than you and we had to wait for him BORING.
So if anyones got a problem with me or my driving, or lack of it in some peoples eyes, lets not talk about it on here lets chat about it face to face.

A well p*ssed off Eddie.

Scoobybits 01 November 2003 09:47 AM

sorry ya feel that way....i have enjoyed every single scooby meet i have been to be it a pub meet/drive out/show whatever....if you haven't mate or they where not what you expected thats a shame,and stangely it would appear you could be the odd one out?
as for the ending up in a field mate ..happily no one has..not yet!
tell ya what see ya monday and discuss over a beer!maybee you have some idea of ya own for a meet/drive? hope ya in a better mood ,.....ya mardy old fart!
see ya there..remember ya pipe and slippers..
regards mouthy git.!!lol....(mouthy gits have feeling's too ya know).......................jase.

Scoobybits 01 November 2003 10:16 AM

fffook me free beer from daza!!!!!!sweet

EDDIE`5COOB 01 November 2003 11:57 AM

I was going to reply to your comments but just can`t be f*cking bothered.
Any opinion you have of me should be either kept to yourself or said to my f*cking face coz I`m totally p*ssed off with the sarcy f*cking comments.

Daza, text me when your in so I can nip down and sort that money out with you.

Scoobybits 01 November 2003 12:15 PM

eddie yhm.