ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Shropshire- Staffs ?? Anyone up for a Christmas Party (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/261309-shropshire-staffs-anyone-up-for-a-christmas-party.html)

Shropshire-Guy 17 October 2003 02:30 PM

Right You lot . Any of our gang up for the possibility off a Christmas Party. Nothing special but would be nice to have a get together or perhaps we can explore the possibilities off combining with another crew ??. LOOKING FOR IDEAS PEOPLE ?? so have your say on here ??.

Steve

Nev_B 17 October 2003 09:11 PM

Bring it on Santa. No I don't want your sack load either!! Give that to Blitz LMAO!!

Yep up for this m8. See ya Sunday.

skoosh 18 October 2003 04:24 PM

Nev, I sincerely hope that you're not implying that Blitz is a gardener.....!!!???

Skoosh.

blitzboy1 23 October 2003 06:53 PM

Now then now then ladies, i think the phrase "no need" springs to mind, unless u really want me 2 lol.

Christmas party sounds like a good laugh, lets get it sorted :):).

Blitz.

Shropshire-Guy 24 October 2003 06:45 AM

Ok .Where and when is best.Looking for ideas you guys.

What u reckon, Scoosh and Nev and Blitz ??

ianfergus0n 24 October 2003 10:43 AM

Went for a christmas curry last year, great night out.

nuclear_pond 24 October 2003 11:35 PM

hmmmm curry :D

I will try and come along. Aint wearing no santa cossie tho ;)

blitzboy1 25 October 2003 12:50 PM

Wot about a fancy dress, stileto's any1 lol.

A christmas meal sounds mint, wot bout a big pub meal? Then we can av a drink after, but we beta get it sorted soon for booking purposes, numbers, time, place etc.

If we can come up with a good place then we can get numbers and get it sorted. We need to find somewhere in the middle really then we can get a taxi maybe and dont av 2 worry bout driving.

I'll av a think of a couple of places and put them 2 u.

Blitz.

[Edited by blitzboy1 - 10/26/2003 4:13:26 PM]

Shropshire-Guy 25 October 2003 01:51 PM

Cheers Blitz. Anymore suggestions from any others. Totaly agree with u Blitz, needs to be sorted ASAP

Nev_B 27 October 2003 09:45 PM

There I made it from the Loggerheads forum.

So whats going on here then. Oooooooh a Christmas Party!!! Hey are we playing games and stuff too.

So, Shrops is gonna be father christmas, doesn't need the extra padding LMAO!! Skoosh is cinderella with the shoes, nice!! Blitz is going as one of the ugly sisters in a basque I take it. So I best be a snowman, as they have no hair so I don't need to do much! What about you Oatcake and Nuclear, any hints what you are going as? Blitz needs another Ugly sister, and who is going to cop off with Skoosh til midnight?

I fancy a good old curry and a few pints, but the venue will be hard because Shrops, Nuclear and myself are stuck out here in the country. I am not camping this time of year either!

So thats my suggestion, over to you.

Nev

blitzboy1 29 October 2003 11:23 PM

Sounds like an idea nev, if we all put in suggestions then go wiv the majority it should work out ok but i dont really mind neway as long as we av a good time as i'll eat nething neway and enjoy it lol.

How bout hanley maybe?

Blitz.

blitzboy1 02 November 2003 01:04 PM

Well i cant believe the response to this thread, it really has been none stop since it started lol, i take there aint any real interest in a christmas party then?

Oh well.

Blitz.

Nev_B 02 November 2003 01:08 PM

Seems like it Blitz. Real shame tho. I think it may have been awkward for myself, shrops and nuclear pond anyway.

Lets see what the others say.

Nev

Dick Dastardly 05 November 2003 01:33 PM

Collect wrx tomorrow morning. 1st scoob EVER!! So would like to know of any events etc happening in Shrops/Staffs etc.

nuclear_pond 05 November 2003 05:51 PM

Ironbridge is always good for a curry & pub crawl. Theres a new thai place thats supposed to be good.

RESSE 06 November 2003 09:53 AM

N-P The Thai place is a very small restaurant + expensive.

The Swan or the Malt House are pretty good places to eat :D

nuclear_pond 06 November 2003 06:14 PM

A lot of peeps at work have recomended the hundred house, on the 488 to bridgenorth. Anyone here been there?

RESSE 07 November 2003 09:32 AM

N-P

I go past the Hundred House (A442 Brignorth to Telford) road on my way home and to work.

I went for a Sunday lunch a few years ago and it was excellent - a bit more expensive than a traditional pub.

(It has a good car park)

nuclear_pond 07 November 2003 06:21 PM

Sounds ideal Richard. Any interest from the others?

blitzboy1 08 November 2003 10:59 AM

This is excellent, some good idea's been thrown around here, bring them along to the meet and with a bit of luck something can b sorted by the end of the afternoon.

Unfortunatly i cant make the meet as ive already got plans but im happy to go with anything.

Blitz.