ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   Halfords open day - this weekend (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/255655-halfords-open-day-this-weekend.html)

Marky-San 30 September 2003 10:32 PM

Anyone going down to Hamilton to have a look at the car display - if anyones interested mark's FTO (the one that held off the scoob - no I'm not opening old wounds:P) will be on on display. Well worth seeing what hes actually done to the car, if your not impressed then you'll still not get any ticket money back:D

Heres hoping the weathers good - still not sure if its both days or not. Ones out for me - any sports fans will know which one;)

moses 30 September 2003 10:38 PM

halfords doesnt have stuff for real racers mate

overweight fecking bucket seats

sh1t harness's

its b-ol-l-o-c-k-s except the videos with the babes in it and tools and bikes and overpriced baby seats, rather go to argos

Marky-San 30 September 2003 10:46 PM

:D say how you feel moses:D:D:D

I like their vast range of air fresheners, and wheel trims special deals. And you've got to admit that their range of tie wraps in many colours is 2nd to none!

ozzy 30 September 2003 11:02 PM

ROFLMAO @ "real racers". So why aren't you goin along Moses? ;)

tis true; never seen Schuey or Montoya hanging out in Halfords

Marky-San 30 September 2003 11:06 PM

Halfords actually do ferrari clutches and brake drums for the 360 modena:P and David Coultard works part time at the audio counter - he does a smashing deal on 6*9's.

ozzy 30 September 2003 11:09 PM

So it was David, I just thought the bloke had a big chin :D

moses 30 September 2003 11:13 PM

halfords is good for some and some neds :D

i prefer ears motorsport
rallytech, demon tweeks motorsport catalogue ;) and promax stuff :D

im into rally and gt cars mate

only stuff i like about neds is their monthly mags redline and max power, i like the babes :D jakki degg my baby :cool: xxxxx

ozzy mate im a real racer compared to the neds :D thats what i meant

[Edited by moses - 9/30/2003 11:15:07 PM]

Marky-San 30 September 2003 11:39 PM

I wont hear another naughty word against Halfords - they've saved my backside many times;)

picture the scene.....my Uno Turbo is sitting on my mates driveway getting its rear brakes replaced, when all of a sudden...BOING!! DISTANT TINKLE! a pesky spring disappears into the dark rainy night and lands on the stoney driveway...somewhere? We spend next 30mins raking the dirt (literally) to no avail. You realise its Sunday at 4pm.....all the car shops are shut except..... 20mins later, a brand new spring kit is in my grubby hands and another happy DIY motorist sets off into the night ready to break something else on his italian rust bucket.

But then, they do sell caravan equipment.

Marky-San 01 October 2003 01:08 PM

Anyway - is anyone actually going for a squizz?

Jer 01 October 2003 01:35 PM

What day is it, What will be there and will it be in the car park next to Halfords.

pugoetru 01 October 2003 06:05 PM

the answer to your question is dont know,nothing,possibly

zander 01 October 2003 07:19 PM

I ll be busy on sat as well but wiil take a drive down on sunday
for a look .

Sub Zero 01 October 2003 07:32 PM

I thought Halfords were open everyday anyway?

teknopete 02 October 2003 12:36 AM

Halfrauds :D always good 4 a larf :D
As is moses the "real racer" :D :D :D
Hey as far as i`m aware m8 the only racing u`ve done is 2 c who gets 2 the bog 1st after 1 of u r ruby murrys :p