ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Hull Scoobs sign in please (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/250669-hull-scoobs-sign-in-please.html)

Stiff 13 July 2004 11:25 PM

Yep, it`s getting delivered to Big J`s tomorrow. Soon as it`s mot`d, it`s getting registered. Not sure when I`ll be on the road yet though, maybe next week. Big thumbs up to big J as I don`t have clue what I`m looking at. he does!

briggo 14 July 2004 06:18 AM

does any one know where I can get the rally style mud flaps from,I seem to recall someone having them on their motor at the last meet,as far as I know they are either red or blue,

new boy 14 July 2004 08:15 AM

Stiff said "Big thumbs up to big J as I don`t have clue what I`m looking at. he does!"

between us "i would trust Big john with my scoob.......err.....light dawing..OH B@gger I Do!!"
:)
briggo..i can have the details of link to somewhere who shows you how to make a cheap copy of the v..expensive subaru ones..if yer wont it mate?

DONT forget meet thursday night you all.
i have a date this lunchtime with hitman..we going on a little jolly..
ads

P20SPD 14 July 2004 08:41 AM

SN, thats strange, assume you mean the oil warning light?, as most people i know (myself included) just remove the OEM sender, disconnect it, store the sender in the house, tie wire up so its safe, put new sender for gauges in, connect that up with wire for gauges, and bingo thats it. never have any light from OEM one.

Oil pressure at idle should be around 2.5bar (37psi)once hot and anywhere between 3bar (44psi) and 9bar(132psi) above idle depending on engine load.

Steven

redscooby16 14 July 2004 08:46 AM

Hi all

briggo ive got the red sparco mudflaps on mine they look the part and was easy to fit and they was cheap halfords or larkspeed sell them

Ben

HOUSEQUAKE 14 July 2004 09:13 AM

Mudflaps n stuff

Stiff, remember a debate about these. The STI and Subaru ones are very Xpensive. This guy does proper bo copies:

http://www.scottlowe.co.uk/Scripts/default.asp

PUM, thanks for the call yesterday, those were the exact destructions I was looking for :)

Lofty, there is another car in Hull same colour as yours! Was leaving the gym last nite and it pulled up at the lights, I started jumping up and down and waving and sh1t, then thought 'Sure Steve don't have Lexus style rear lights, or standard silver alloys...etc'.

How daft did I feel? :(

Big John, don't forget I'm booked in Friday 23rd for my Big disks fitting. Will be there with fronts and rears, braided hoses (have you got some brake fluid?) and maybe some paint for the calipers, all that about 9:00am Si?

Won't be at the meet tomorrow as I'm off to Cyprus tonight, will bring youz all a stick o rock, or summat!

filfy 14 July 2004 09:18 AM

Ads give us a bell about the time you wont to set of on this jolly boys outting.As im going to big j soon to get some more disco lights fitted v soon. :norty:

filfy 14 July 2004 09:27 AM

:thumb: Stiff well done its about time you found one :)

Bryn i would love some rock :)

Scooby New 14 July 2004 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by P20SPD
SN, thats strange, assume you mean the oil warning light?, as most people i know (myself included) just remove the OEM sender, disconnect it, store the sender in the house, tie wire up so its safe, put new sender for gauges in, connect that up with wire for gauges, and bingo thats it. never have any light from OEM one.

Oil pressure at idle should be around 2.5bar (37psi)once hot and anywhere between 3bar (44psi) and 9bar(132psi) above idle depending on engine load.

Steven

Erm, perhaps it's 'cos I tried to splice the OEM wire onto the gauge wire then :cuckoo:

132psi???????? Fookin hell!!!!!!!!

As ever, thanks for the info ;)

Stiff - nice one mate :D It's about bloody time!!!

Ads - you should be careful telling people you're going on a date with hitman, especially after his spiltmilk.com escapes!!!!!!! And his special request for a male lapdance in The Office :D:D:D

Special request to everyone who went to Ads Stag Night - at Thursday's meet we're bound to talk about Saturday night's events - just remember that Mike (Terzo) is my brother-in-law and therefore doesn't need to know ALL the details. You know what I mean ;) Cheers :notworthy

Scooby New 14 July 2004 09:37 AM

Bryn - Silver alloys and Lexus lights??? On the best colour Scoob??? YUK!!!! Apparently there's another red mica one in Hull which looks even more like mine (big gold alloys and STi6 spoiler). You can't have owt these days can ya????? Hope you have a good holiday mate. Don't bring hitman any rock back - you don't know what he's gonna do with it.................

new boy 14 July 2004 09:38 AM

????
ads

pum 14 July 2004 10:23 AM

well done stiff, now ya can join the muppet gang:D

Scooby New 14 July 2004 02:21 PM

There's a Scooby for sale down Endike Lane, dark blue, stickered up, afterburner lights, gold 17" alloys, clear indicators, disco-lights and neons all over it. It's parked outside somewhere called Links Autos with a big For Sale sign in the window. Looks a bit tatty but it'll clean up!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pum 14 July 2004 04:27 PM

steve iv'e put a bidd in for that one £250, thats my best offer!!!;)

Scooby New 14 July 2004 04:31 PM

Pum - I hope you're gonna take those tacky stickers and neons off it if you're the winning bidder????

Tee Hee :D

pum 14 July 2004 04:32 PM

stiff what's it got any nice toy's? ie:gauge's,exhaust,hks intercoller,dust bin lid turbo,ect,ect...............
also have ya checked what ecu it's got in it???;)

ya never know m8 i ran mine for near on a year before i know it had the piggyback thing on the ecu!!!!;)

pum 14 July 2004 04:35 PM

was going to and then sell it and double my money!!!!;)

i think the guy that own's it is selling due to having to many point on his record!!!!!!!!

im sure iv'e seen this car on a roundabout somewhere before???????:D:D:D:D

pum 14 July 2004 04:37 PM

steve ya sorted that oil gauge yet m8:D???

Stiff 14 July 2004 05:12 PM

Cheers guys,
Scooby-N, saw the stickered up thing for sale and rang the guy but he wanted silly money (nice answer message by the way Filfy!)
Pum- Think it`s pretty standard by all acounts (for the time being anyway).
Filfy- Cheers for the Knob (that`s all I`m gonna say for the time being!)
Ads- Sorry I couldn`t talk for longer but the women I was with was moaning about getting the company cheques to the bank on time (it was closed incedently!) Are you still ok for Kingston Arms 7.15pm tomorrow night? Any probs give me a buzz 07789070531.
Cheers for all the help gang.

new boy 14 July 2004 05:17 PM

stiff..its ok.
7.15 would be fine!
ads

filfy 14 July 2004 06:02 PM

Now then

My car is like my arse NOT FOR SALE :razz:

Siff thats no problem i carn't use 2 knobs at once(well there was this one time in amsterdam) :nono:

Ads thank's for the drive out :)

:norty: c u all thursday i'vgot something to show
u all :norty:

new boy 14 July 2004 06:04 PM

no probs filfy..bit of a result today me thinks :)

ads

filfy 14 July 2004 06:15 PM

Even though you nearly ran out ov petrol a very productive day :)

new boy 14 July 2004 06:59 PM

stiff mate..theres a panel filter for sale mate

ads
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=344575

Stiff 14 July 2004 08:13 PM

Cheers Ads but it`s been edited/deleted. I think I may go shopping at the weekend for a few bits here and there. The guy who I got the car off is popping round tonight to pick up the mot etc and he`s gonna get it registered for me asap so should be on the road soon. :)

pum 14 July 2004 08:25 PM

filfy i know which time ya meen in amsterdam, saw it on spiltmilk.com;)

so what ya got to show us then m8???

ads has pm...:D

can anyone tell me what a map sensor is and doe's??????????????????

new boy 14 July 2004 08:33 PM

pumster you have pm
ads

colby 14 July 2004 08:43 PM

are u sure it not maf and not map senser

pum 14 July 2004 08:43 PM

ads has pm:D

pum 14 July 2004 08:44 PM

Big 'J' its the map sensor deffo;)