ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Hull Scoobs sign in please (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/250669-hull-scoobs-sign-in-please.html)

scoobymods 12 April 2005 10:27 AM

Hello all :Whatever_

Well I got the email and it has fell the wrong way so I will be running at the scoobyshootout.

But this will be my last year as a scooby owner,
as well to tell you the truth im just fed up with it as it seem's that every man and his dog has gone out and got one in hull.

When I first got the scoob it was great, there was only Lofty,Ads & Buzz that had one and it made it feel like it was something special, but now there so common and I dont want to be just another scoob in hull.

And the meet's used to be great up at york once a month where you could have a chat with guy's that all had the same attitude, there was no slagging off and back stabbing like there is now at the meet's and on the net,everyone used to help each other out if and when they could.

But now the mood has changed and it seems like it is some kind of race to see who has the big bhp, (mine's faster then yours sort of thing).
And it's not easy not to get caught up in it all, I know I have done my fair share of it but now it's getting silly the hull thread is not as good as it was 2 years ago as no one talk's to each other all we ever do is post up to say some one has a pm or an email.

Cheers to the guy's that have helped me out in the past you know who you all are.

And im sorry to all the guy's that i may of upset.

Thank's Steve.

stevehulluk1 12 April 2005 10:43 AM

i know there is a lot of scoobs in hull now, but what could you possibly buy to compare to it? i think anyone that you think you may have upset steve are not really bothered & we're all grown up enough to let by gones be by gones mate. personally i think you would miss the scene to much ;)

Trickie 12 April 2005 10:58 PM

STEVEHULL WHATS HAPPENING THURSDAY NIGHT :)

:)

stevehulluk1 13 April 2005 09:31 AM

we're meeting up with wyioc yes? :thumb:

Originally Posted by Trickie
STEVEHULL WHATS HAPPENING THURSDAY NIGHT :)

:)

stevehulluk1 13 April 2005 10:16 AM

new member today xandahulluk http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...k/4f37fbc0.jpg

Trickie 13 April 2005 04:35 PM

TOP MAN :)

VERY NICE...

stevehulluk1 13 April 2005 04:38 PM

so who's going? :)

Trickie 13 April 2005 04:46 PM

ME AND YOU :)

DONT NO MATE WAS HOPEING YOU WOULD DO A POST FOR THE DAY TIME VIEWERS ;)

new boy 13 April 2005 05:16 PM

going to dcotors for sue yesterday ..and bonet flipped up at 35-40mph.

result one bent bonet and auto glass coming friday am to change....
looky ads strikes again...........

stevehulluk1 14 April 2005 10:41 AM

good morning :thumb:

new boy 14 April 2005 03:18 PM

see you all at 7pm tonight..mr c are you still going?

ads

scoobymods 14 April 2005 04:22 PM

no mate:)

new boy 15 April 2005 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by new boy
going to dcotors for sue yesterday ..and bonet flipped up at 35-40mph.

result one bent bonet and auto glass coming friday am to change....
looky ads strikes again...........

gets worse....
tonight going to meet after collecting mike..
my up pipe gasket packs up?
only pulls 5psi max and sounds like a tractor..
:(

ads

filfy 15 April 2005 07:45 AM

You dont have much luck do you Ads http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_19.gif :(

colby 15 April 2005 08:18 AM

elllloooooo

P20SPD 15 April 2005 09:45 AM

Adam, if thats happened, then only opyion i would suggest now is to weld it together permanantly.

P20SPD 15 April 2005 09:47 AM

Oh, and you noisy gets. Did you stop in my village by any chance? We heard a load of scoobs, then what sounded like scoobs idling loudly, then some setting off like rockets!! Approx 11pm.

Oldfella 15 April 2005 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by P20SPD
Oh, and you noisy gets. Did you stop in my village by any chance? We heard a load of scoobs, then what sounded like scoobs idling loudly, then some setting off like rockets!! Approx 11pm.

It was the Hull lot I'm afraid, the idling "loudly" I suspect was Adam, "loudly" is a bit of an understatement :D

new boy 15 April 2005 09:57 AM

we had a good game of pool.pleasant landlord.
welding?....i agree thats the probable answer now.

i also agree the car is bad ... i am not going anywhere till sunday in it.(to ashamed).

well at least it took my mind of my bonet/windscreen issue :)

ads

stevehulluk1 15 April 2005 10:19 AM

oldfella pool shark :razz:

filfy 15 April 2005 10:23 AM

Well i suppose hes got to be good at something ;)

P20SPD 15 April 2005 10:26 AM

where did you play pool, the buckles or my village?

stevehulluk1 15 April 2005 10:27 AM

i guess so :Suspiciou

stevehulluk1 15 April 2005 10:28 AM

can't remember the name, i know they had a dog basket near the pool table :)

P20SPD 15 April 2005 11:01 AM

That will be the Ship then.

Scooby New 15 April 2005 02:11 PM

First time ever I've watched Adam's car disappear in my rear-view mirror :p. Oh how I chuckled to myself on the way home :norty:

Thought about ringing you Steven to come and join us for a pint but figured it was probably too late.

colby 15 April 2005 09:10 PM

any news yet ???

colby 15 April 2005 09:29 PM

mr D do u no any 1 that has a phase 1.5 mainfoild up for sale

P20SPD 15 April 2005 10:23 PM

Steve, was just going to bed when i heard you. Havent drunk in there since feb 2004, it used to be my local, but got sick of the kids going in, and then getting pi55ed and fighting!

Colby, no, they are like RHP

David_Wallis 16 April 2005 11:32 AM

Ooh.. Up for a pool challenge then?? :D :D only problem is I only play these rules now http://www.epa.org.uk/wrules.php Cant be doing with pub rules any more.. and it wouldnt go down well in a match shouting free ball and potting the oponents ball!!

That table is a bit pants though, but after you've been beating everyone in the pub, and consumed 10+ pints you tend to loose... to two people that are too old to be living let alone playing pool... :rolleyes: wouldnt mind but they had been our victims earlier in the night :D