ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Hull Scoobs sign in please (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/250669-hull-scoobs-sign-in-please.html)

pum 25 March 2004 08:07 AM

Hi new guy!

Hi m8 yes we meet the 2nd thursday of each month at the country park inn, on hessle foreshore just below the humber bridge,

what scooby ya got m8 & what colour?
hope to c ya at the next meet there only used to be about 4 of us in hull but now there's about 12-15 of us.....

catch yall lata:D

busy spraying me car at the mo taking the day off work to get it finished for tonight hopefully:D

P20SPD 25 March 2004 08:29 AM

Steve, sadly for you, i ant that easy to barter down. It cost £200+vat new, plus £40 + vat for the exhaust wrap. So £175 isnt bad.

For you, i would fit it for that price.

It should fit no problem.

Ads, car is going slowly, everything in hand though.

Let me know if you need the 440's urgently, and i will lend you my spare set, and then i will have chromes.

I will point pavlo this way.

Steven

Scooby New 25 March 2004 09:45 AM

Steven, you're a hard man :D:D:D £150 and you're on!!!!!!!!! ;)

P20SPD 25 March 2004 09:59 AM

Seeing as its you, and i am feeling somewhat generous, £160

Steven ;)

Scooby New 25 March 2004 11:12 AM

Still including fitting??? And I hope you're gonna clean all the oil off it first for that price ;):D;). If you're selling this DP what's going on yours?

P20SPD 25 March 2004 11:19 AM

Yes i will fit it for ( How kind am i) and yes i will clean it off for you.

Another downpipe is going on!

Scooby New 25 March 2004 11:37 AM

OK you're on! Let me know when you've got the time/space to do it. Do I need any new gaskets/bolts/nuts/washers or anything? Or do Grommit Auto Services provide all that stuff included in the price?? :D

Is it a Top Secret ;) Downpipe?????

P20SPD 25 March 2004 11:40 AM

Ring me next week, as i am off work. You wont need any gaskets or anything.

Nahh, its just another different downpipe ;)

Steven

nod94sti 25 March 2004 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by pum
Hi m8 yes we meet the 2nd thursday of each month at the country park inn, on hessle foreshore just below the humber bridge,

what scooby ya got m8 & what colour?
hope to c ya at the next meet there only used to be about 4 of us in hull but now there's about 12-15 of us.....

busy spraying me car at the mo taking the day off work to get it finished for tonight hopefully:D

I think i saw you all before, was there a skyline there?
My car is a 1994 white RA

Scooby New 25 March 2004 12:27 PM

OK will do Steven

Scooby New 25 March 2004 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by nod94sti
I think i saw you all before, was there a skyline there?
My car is a 1994 white RA

Welcome nod ;)

Yeah there may have been a Skyline there - big noisy silver thing that spits flames at you when it roars past :D

Did you get your Scoob recently? Was it from Halfway Garage? I saw a white RA in there a few weeks back.

Steve

nod94sti 25 March 2004 01:14 PM

yeah thats my car, its changed quite a bit now though.
Im guessing this is the forum the guy on endike lane uses (is it John?)
He's got a garage on endike lane next to the pub

Scooby New 25 March 2004 01:33 PM

Big John to those who know him intimately apparently ;) He posts on here with a username of "Colby".

nod94sti 25 March 2004 01:41 PM

He was the one who told me about scoobynet, top bloke! - hes fitting my boost controller and boost gauge on sunday then my exhaust when it arrives.
If you read this john can you fit my knocklink and air/fuel ratio meter when they get here? see you on sunday:)

new boy 25 March 2004 02:23 PM

hello nod..i'm thee on sunday...hes fitting my fmic.. :)

so meet yer then!..if anyones bored on sunday after 10am..pop bye...mini hull meet?
ads

mike7041uk 25 March 2004 05:20 PM

How are you all guys :D
I'm free on Sunday... if any one is passing?? ;) *lol*

Only popped on here to see who was on... see ya all later :p

Mike

HOUSEQUAKE 25 March 2004 05:30 PM

MINI MEET, SUNDAY, 10:00AM, BIG JOHN's GARAGE

I'm there!!!

'coz I ain't got no spanners :D

new boy 25 March 2004 07:06 PM

bryne..scooby new has spaners..but why-i dont know!

i think there his wifes!!

:)
ads

pum 25 March 2004 07:42 PM

Now then all the paint is neary finished just got to polish her up friday and then back on the road!!!!
steve,bryn,ads,karl YHM
Will pop along on sunday to watch ,lend john a hand and smoke some cigs!

for the first time since i got ma scoob it's f**cking shiney ads will be keeping up with you soon if i can polish it hard,should get at least another 200bhp and i will have a bad case of polisher's elbow:D

Pockman 25 March 2004 08:38 PM

Eh up peeps,

Just to let you all know Mr Plod was on the A1079 this evening, westbound, about 10 miles short of York.

Road coned off, 30 limit, 2 cops on road on foot, directing cars into layby, lit up with portable floodlights, for tech checks... eek!

Chris.

P20SPD 25 March 2004 10:32 PM

Chris, they were there at 7 this morning doing a traffic census at the Inturf laybye near wilberfoss.

Pockman 25 March 2004 10:44 PM

That'll be the one... had to go down to Brough first thing today and back to Leeds via M62 this morning, so I missed the joys of the A1079 early on.

Traffic census - looked serious stuff when I drove past this PM. I presumed with all the lights etc it was a police tech check.

Good news though about the census, i've been doing my Victor Meldrew act with East yorks council recently, regarding the cr*p congestion along there at 7.30 - 9.00am. They told me they were starting a survey soon to analyse what should be done to reduce congestion and accidents, which I guess this must be part of, good news perhaps.

The only negative being, they reckoned it'd be 4 years at least before the A1079 would get altered/widened in any way - You can't rush these things you know! We'll probably end up with traffic lights and roundabouts every 2 miles and still have a naff narrow road.

I also suggested that having the bin lorries doing their rounds on A1079 some mornings at AM rush hour, holding all the traffic up for miles as they blocked the single carriageway wasn't too clever either. Oh, that'll be York council, not us, they said. I'll remember that next time I'm sat there...aggghhh!!

Rant over.

nod94sti 25 March 2004 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by new boy
hello nod..i'm thee on sunday...hes fitting my fmic.. :)

so meet yer then!..if anyones bored on sunday after 10am..pop bye...mini hull meet?
ads

:D meet you guys sunday

HOUSEQUAKE 26 March 2004 08:34 AM

Colby...

...get the kettle on, colby get the kettle on, colby get the kettle on we're coming for a meet! :D

Shrek has turned it off again, shrek has turned it off again, shrek has turned it off again he needs it for his feet???

(Apologies to all...don't know what came over me)

Scooby New 26 March 2004 12:14 PM

Good day!

I'm off to Preston tomorrow to pick up my wheels :D. Ordered a set of Toyos yesterday from mytyres.co.uk - £88.90 each. Cheapest I got quoted in Hull was £140 each for Toyos :( Dunno when they'll arrive tho. Still, it'll give me chance to get several good layers of polish on the rims before they go on the car! From now on I'll be the one parking 6ft away from the kerb :D:D

Pumster - can't wait to see your craftsmanship when it's all done.

So we're all off to BJ's on Sunday then are we? Does he actually know????? Perhaps he could teach me how to use those "spanner" things that people keep talking about:)

Steve

PS. Has everyone else stopped receiving email alerts when posts are added to this thread or is it just me?

-=Buzz=- 26 March 2004 12:17 PM

BOO!

Steve, you've got e-mail alerts for this thread?

SPAM TIME!!! ;)

Hello everyone, Scoobless here :D

Glad to see everyone is still alive. Steve, mind those new wheels ;)

Right, I'm going for another walk.. I may be some time.....

Scooby New 26 March 2004 12:45 PM

Now then Paul, hope you are well? Still missing the Scoob? No yearnings to buy another one yet? I told Corey we were going to Lightwater Valley again for NBO2 and he asked "Is that mister coming again, the one who went on the rides with me?". :D:D:D I'll have to dig out the photos of you and Corey on the hairy-scarey Magic Caterpillar ride and post them up here!!!!!

-=Buzz=- 26 March 2004 01:14 PM

NO! Not the Magic Caterpillar!! I've only just stopped having the nightmares and flashbacks! ;)

And ready.... SCREAM!! :D

colby 26 March 2004 10:14 PM

any body interested in meeting on saturday at 7.30 am at the shell petrol station at willerby to watch the rally in dalby please be promt

pum 27 March 2004 07:18 AM

JUST WOKE UP!

Morning all just to let everbody know the pum'miester' is back on the road as of last night!:D
john can't make it this morning sorry will see you sunday morning;)

BAGG'S NOT TEA BOY SUNDAY!