ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Hull Scoobs sign in please (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/250669-hull-scoobs-sign-in-please.html)

pum 29 December 2003 06:31 PM

Im still at work ,can you beleave it!
is this a record? remove wing that has been in a fight with the tin opener from hell in 1hour 45mins and then fit new wing in 20mins?

-=Buzz=- 30 December 2003 12:20 PM

That damn noisy boy racer pink scoob is back... just baaaaarped past my house, then the maniac FLOORED it across a junction!

Unbelievable ;)

Scooby New 30 December 2003 01:57 PM

Hello everyone :D

Hope everyone had a good Chrimbo?

Pum/Ads - got your voicemails yesterday (my mobile was in my jacket pocket in the spare room - I thought I'd lost it!)

Well the baby is due today but no sign of it yet. Been to the clinic this morning and they reckon he's not ready to arrive just yet!

Sounds like a good idea to have a "wetting the baby's head" beer or 12!!

Paul - I was looking but I couldn't see you so I "baaaaaarped" 'cos I knew you would hear me ;)

D1CCY - not sure if that filter will fit mine but if it does I'll certainly relieve you of it! Thanks!

Steve

PS HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

new boy 30 December 2003 02:33 PM

keep us informed steve re little un!!

week on monday get my springs sorted..finaly :)
ads

pum 30 December 2003 02:52 PM

good afternoon all, steve keep me informed on the little one:D
oh just me at work again....

D1CCY 30 December 2003 05:08 PM

Steve, Pretty sure same air box on all scoobies. Carton on filter says it fits a Nissan as well!. Phone nos on your email. Happy new year to all. Love D.

-=Buzz=- 30 December 2003 05:44 PM

Steve - I was in the front room on the PC - it's the room behind the tree, so I'm not suprised you didn't see me.

My boy thought it was "mummy going out" :D

Scooby New 31 December 2003 11:23 AM

'ello all :)

No baby news yet :(

Dick, cheers for the email. I'll give you a call about the filter (probably over the weekend sometime if that's OK?)

Steve

pum 31 December 2003 12:11 PM

ello to all just to wish every one all the best for the new year.
as normal i am at work. well some one had to do it!

new boy 31 December 2003 08:03 PM

have a happy new year guys!!
ads

TYP 3R 01 January 2004 08:42 PM

hi guys
happy new year to all.

new boy 02 January 2004 08:13 AM

hello and happy new year

ads

-=Buzz=- 02 January 2004 09:45 AM

HNY etc ;)

pum 02 January 2004 03:30 PM

hello all happy new year and all that crap!
steve any news on the little fella yet m8,

p.s at work again!

Jamesemt 02 January 2004 04:08 PM

Silver Scoob on Cottingham Road today at about 12:00 - I was in my blue Mk3... Was it anyone off here?

Is anyone local to Hull any good at Stereo installs? Cos I'm having problems getting my headunit to fit - Kingston on Newland ave don't want to know...

pum 02 January 2004 04:20 PM

James you have mail m8;)

HOUSEQUAKE 02 January 2004 04:30 PM

James, have you tried RAM on cleveland st. for fitting your stereo?

Jamesemt 02 January 2004 05:48 PM

No, but if Kingston is anything to go by...Will have to pop in on Monday.

new boy 02 January 2004 07:35 PM

hello strangers!

spoke to scooby new today re impending child now overdue....

i told him to give her a quick seeing to..it worked for my mrs :)

but he seems a bit squimish for some reason..
ads

HOUSEQUAKE 03 January 2004 12:34 AM

Anyone know of a good bodywork place? Would like my front and rear bumpers re-hanging.

pum 03 January 2004 07:41 AM

Morning all, what's up with ya bumper's m8 if its just the gap where it meets the wing you can ajust them easly?
steve any news?

HOUSEQUAKE 03 January 2004 12:15 PM

Pum, I have gaps on both bumpers: front drivers side and rear passenger side. It looks like there are clips or bolts missing where both gaps are apparent.

How easy is it to adjust? I wnated to take both off and get new clips/bolts etc as I thought this was the prob.

-=Buzz=- 03 January 2004 05:35 PM

I saw a Silver WRX (classic shape import I assume) in Burger King, Friday morning, with a front bumper gap that needed adjusting - looked like he'd crashed into something and squashed the nsf corner! It had Lexus rear lights and a P reg number plate with a WRX logo on it. Only a young chap, I even shouted to him as his ns brake light was out..

It wasn't one of you reprobates was it? ;) If so it was me in the black Omega :)

new boy 03 January 2004 05:47 PM

buz...think you have solved it yerself mate!

re "saw car in burger king"....
and "looked like he'd crashed into something"...maybe it was burger kings window?

maybe his car still had 2 pot brakes?
or maybe he forgot how the drive through theory works??

ads..way 2 much time on my hands :)

MadGrip 03 January 2004 06:07 PM

Hi Fellas , I dont post in here often , but I'm working in Hull tommorow afternoon till the early hours so I'll be reporting back if I see any dirty rally slags.

get 'em shiny :D

Phil

new boy 03 January 2004 08:24 PM

hello mad..

hull lads...taking names for well lane rolling road (8th feb)

got mine down - as my last r/r @york..was a strange day! lol

heres the thread
http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?ThreadID=283923
go on..you want to know what they have ;P
ads

Scooby New 04 January 2004 10:10 AM

Still no sign of the sprog - looks as tho he's inherited his dad's laziness already!!!

Bumpers - mine could do with removing and rehanging - they're both a bit flappy, especially the rear one. If it's easy to do I'd appreciate some advice/help to get them looking a bit neater. Perhaps we could have a "bumper meet" and do them in bulk???

James - I've fitted a few stereos over the years - what sort of problems are you having? By the way it wasn't you who waved to me on the A164 on Friday was it? Apologies for not waving back if it was but I'd waved to 2 other Scoobs on the way from Beverley and they both ignored me so I gave up!

Buzz - what were you doing yesterday in MY garage??? :D

Phil - if you are working in Hull does that mean there's some filming going on? Need any Scoobs to feature in whatever you are filming??? Pum's car is already a famous TV personality!!! :D:D:D

Sees ya later ;)
Steve

MadGrip 04 January 2004 11:19 AM

Filming at the ***************** in hull from about 3 pm till 1am ish, some footy film or something.

Phil

{edited to remove location)

[Edited by MadGrip - 1/4/2004 12:19:56 PM]

-=Buzz=- 04 January 2004 05:12 PM

Steve - getting some diesel, and some bread for the ducks at East PArk - boy was in the car with me :)

pum 05 January 2004 06:50 AM

Morning all nice to know your still around phil,;)
re the bumpers i only know how to adjust them cause when me and ads fitted his new wing i had to lower the bumper to get to one of the bolts for the wing, if take out the inner mud sheild and look to where the bumper meets the wing there is a 10mm bolt that goes up thrugh the bumper side bracket and in to a black plastic D shaped clip that clip's on to the inner wing not the outside wing, if any of you need me to show you let me know.:D

steve' the little un is lazy, takes after his dad, but please not the looks department aswell;)

got ads turbo timer fitted yesterday, all wired in and sorted took some time but got there in the end, ads you will have to pop down so i can sort out the small blanking plate for where the clock was.
bet you was out playing with the turbo timmer last night.