ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   a very sad day today (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/248854-a-very-sad-day-today.html)

moses 10 September 2003 12:08 AM

our man rice rocket had a bad spill i was real sad for him he just came back from a holiday and he was gonna come up to meet me and he had a spill, it was all greasy on the rd , it happened at a roundabout and he lost it and damaged some stuff

paul i hope u get it sorted soon mate and keep the faith everything will be fine mate

drb5 10 September 2003 12:13 AM

i feel partly responsible as it was me that suggested coming down to visit me ans scoty. feel really bad. can't believe it happened. can't help but say, it's just as well he's ok.

paul. sorry i couldn't pick you up, but it's just a bit too much to drop everything and go all the way to eaglesham and back m8.:(

Crush 10 September 2003 12:18 AM

That's some really bad shít.

I hope it's only cosmetic, and all fixed up soon Ricey :(

Scoty 10 September 2003 07:34 AM

Paul, we got the engine running at about 10 last nite. Phone was in my car and I wasn't m8 so didnt hear it ring and missed your call. :(
Sorry to hear about the bump, but main thing is your OK.
I dont have the tap/dye for the godspeeds, but I can get one from west of scotland engineering no problem :)

Speek to you soon.

JasonO 10 September 2003 09:07 AM

It's only a big lump of metal Paul, It'll be even better when you've got it sorted up. Least your OK mate, but sorry to hear about this :(

scoobylav 10 September 2003 10:43 AM

As has been said the main thing is that you are OK. The car can be repaired you can't.

Rice Rocket.. 10 September 2003 11:23 AM

Cheers guys, thanks for the comments...

Dave, no need to feel bad bud, the rescue truck came in 10 mins after phoning so wasnt to bad.

The cars going up to Hardy Inglis today to get checked over, well it could have been worse!!

See you all soon guys

Ricey :(

ps Ozzy mite have to take you up on the offer of the dies if it gets the go ahead for repair. thanks

ozzy 10 September 2003 11:53 AM

No probs Paul. Just let me know and I'll drop it off to you.

Where'd the nasty happen anyway? I've a morbid curiosity.

Have you used Hardie Inglies before? I used to do a lot of work on their IT equipment several years ago, but I know of a couple of people who've had work done by them with not so good results. Both were at least a year or two ago, but they took 3-4 attempts at colour matching various panels and both on silver cars.

Stefan

The_Gza 10 September 2003 08:14 PM

Sorry to hear it Paul :( - you'll just need to come back bigger and better :)

CharlieWhiskey 10 September 2003 09:54 PM

Sad to hear it mate,:( hope to see you Saturday anyway :)

JohnnyR6 10 September 2003 10:00 PM

I don't know the guy as i'm new to scoobies but my heart goes out to you. Hope it's all sorted soon!

P 1 TUD 11 September 2003 10:58 AM

glad your ok mate. :)

ozzy 09 October 2003 11:08 AM

Sorry to hear about yuor grief Paul :(

Hope it wasn't too bad and glad to hear you're OK. Gave my little bro and shot of my car lastnight (feeling brave) and thankfully he kept it on the road. It's only a car afterall, so keep yer chin up.

Scoty/Paul,

I have a tap & dye for the Godspeed kit so if you want to borrow it just give me a shout.

Stefan

[Edited by ozzy - 9/10/2003 11:12:53 AM]