ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Failure of Justice! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/246643-failure-of-justice.html)

SirFozzalot 09 April 2003 05:13 PM

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/hanged.gif This would be too good for him!!

[Edited by SirFozzalot - 9/4/2003 5:14:26 PM]

Markus 03 September 2003 07:37 PM

What is this sick and twisted world coming to when the scum responsible for this only gets jailed for 5 years. He should be in for life, well, actually, he should be castrated without any form of anethsetic, and then erased from the planet.

Anyone for bringing back the death pentalty?

Mr.Cookie 03 September 2003 07:57 PM

I didn't think anything i could read would shock me anymore but that is truely disgusting, i hope he gets what he deserves inside and never makes it back out alive.

A very upset
Si :(

Bravo2zero_sps 03 September 2003 08:20 PM

The judge passing that sentence is a true fruitcake [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

All I can hope for like many others probably will is that the offender will have the most horrendous time in prison and be totally destroyed by it [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Lets hope the sentence is reviewed thoroughly and that sick b@stard gets life and never sees his own children ever again [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

There is no place in society for such people and yes the death penalty should be brought back to get rid of animals such as this.

paulr 03 September 2003 08:23 PM

I wont be clicking the link as our failed justice system just makes me depressed and angry.
Now i just bury my head in the sand,.........after i've turned all my alarms on.

pugoetru 03 September 2003 08:27 PM

but your alarms will get you done for noise polution :D

paulr 03 September 2003 08:28 PM

I wasn't joking btw.

Mossman 03 September 2003 08:30 PM

They both need crucifying in public.
The world is f%cked.

Mossman
:(

BOB.T 03 September 2003 09:40 PM

Taylor, a construction industry welder, was told by judge Lord Reed he would have been jailed for much longer, if it had not been for a psychologist's report assessing there was only a low risk of him reoffending.
FFS, all three of the fookers should be shot[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why the fook would you be lenient on some sicko that raped his own baby, why! IMO that's reason enough for both of them to lose their, no doubt high paid jobs[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Fatman 03 September 2003 09:54 PM

That ruling is shameful. If you also think so, why not mail Colin Boyd QC, the Lord Advocate in question, and tell him.

Chip 03 September 2003 10:09 PM

Unbelievably pathethetic. Even the judge needs sacking.But of course that will never happen.

Chip.

Lois 03 September 2003 10:50 PM

sharky..unfortunately theres alot of sick people around ....alot more who get away with it undetected....this world is a very sad place we live in...the sad thing is people like that cannot be rehabilitated so once released will no doubt re offend!..so yes for people like that the death penalty would be good ..or cutting thier willy's off with a blunt knife and rubbing salt on the wound would also be good ...but best not to get me started :D

WISHING 04 September 2003 08:13 AM

So so so sad:-(

I hope the Bast4d get his real sentence in prison.

He's one sick man ..................

sammyh 04 September 2003 08:16 AM

He should have had nothing less than life. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Luke 04 September 2003 08:31 AM

Its about time a Judge like this was given a real (And i mean real) good kicking. Maybe then will they wake up. But most have some very strange attitudes of their own..............

If I had bee the girls father and the real father was lets say a friend. If the Judge had come out with that load of tosh.... I would pay good money to turn his(Judge) life upside down and inside out.

Still sign of the times here in the UK and all you lot will just forget it in a few days..... Soft as ice cream the Brits...

Its only the public that can sort this country out.

MATTeL 04 September 2003 09:21 AM

FFS what hell?!

Now way should he be allowed out of prison EVER!

In fact lock him solitary until he dies.

Scooby-Doo 04 September 2003 09:24 AM

Cut everything off people like this at let them p!ss out of a straw in prison for LIFE.

The Zohan 04 September 2003 09:28 AM

I read the title on the BBC link and a couple of sentences and no more. I have a 7 month old daughter and I could not bring myself to as i do not want to know any more about what the monster did.

Judge WAS unduly lienient - How can this be for what this monster did should be life without parole or a hanging. 5 years is a sick joke

All i can think is the judge does not see this as a serious crime, perhaps to him this is acceptable.

Poor child, poor family of the child.

This is not justice. Judge should be removed from doing any more harm and letting down the public.

This is probably the worse crime possible to commit.

I hope this evil monster never get out of prison.

[Edited by Paul Habgood - 9/4/2003 12:24:13 PM]

PPPMAT 04 September 2003 11:46 AM

I disagree with imprisonment for people like this. Why should we pay for him to be in prison?

DEATH - is the answer

Shark 04 September 2003 11:53 AM

Agree with Mat 100%

David

sexy wrx69 04 September 2003 01:38 PM

who the hell let their 13 month baby and a 6 six year old stay at his house?????

they didnt say they were his children...so someone else left the there.

Maybe im just too untrusting of people...but surely nowadays when everyone knows what CAN go on...you wouldnt let your children stay anywhere other than with you?????

They should kill the b@stard. Theres no way he WONT reoffend. its a psychological disorder and he wont be able to change what turns him on. Hes not remorseful about what hes done...only getting caugh!!!

Sick fcuk!

Scooby96 04 September 2003 04:31 PM

sick sick sick - he deserves to be hung and bolox to any do-gooders as he incriminated himself by photographing it - no doubt he did it so why not hang these sick pathetic fcukers

my email has been sent to the big wig - the more emails he gets the better chance there will be of an appeal

Krade 04 September 2003 04:54 PM

Hang him

nuff said
that is all

Dastardly 04 September 2003 05:03 PM

That makes my bloid boil. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Sick perverted *******. :mad

Should be strung up by his genitals and left. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Andy Porter 04 September 2003 05:03 PM

And that fat bird gets 9 years for theiving off her school ???? Am I fcuking missing something ? [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

sexy wrx69 04 September 2003 05:04 PM

i just dont get it. How is it even possible for him to do that to a 13 month old baby????????

scrap that....i dont want to know :@

TelBoy 04 September 2003 05:06 PM

Wow. As bad as anything i've ever seen. Doesn't deserve to live.

Scooby96 04 September 2003 05:07 PM

send your emails off then and try to change something

greasemonkey 04 September 2003 05:21 PM

Does anyone seriously think he'll make it to the end of his sentence? Unless he's held in an institution that only contains other paedophiles, the "normal" inmates will be queueing up to do him damage...

Franko 04 September 2003 05:23 PM

:( wish people like this didn't exist... i hope the child gets proper help and isn't handed back the sick fcukers who allowed this to happen!!!

They should make a names list public of these kinda people.. where they live what they do.. ther's too many as you all prob know the police are having a hard time catching em all.. everytime a story like this is reported on the news its said this is only the tip of the iceburg makes me sad very sad!

He should be tortured!!!