ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   1st/2nd/3rd Line Job in London on offer x2 (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/245853-1st-2nd-3rd-line-job-in-london-on-offer-x2.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 01 September 2003 04:10 PM

Guys and Gals

I have maybe 2 positions available where I work on the IT helpdesk (helpdesk as in we do everything!) and am looking for appropriate cv's.

This job is in London, its for an outsource company based at an Investment Bank and its WIN2K based with Active Directory and the job is perm.

Salary is negotiable based upon experience, which must be a minimum of 2-3 years unless you really know your stuff after a short time :p . I am purely acting as a middle man at the moment. If you are interested/have questions ask here or email me as per my profile and I will reply when I can.

Puff The Magic Wagon! 01 September 2003 04:29 PM

YHM

Tele numbers top RHS if you want a chat

:)

Foot_Tapper 01 September 2003 04:45 PM

I always like the "everyone does everything roles", too far for me realistically.
(unless a good wack was on offer ;) )

Bravo2zero_sps 01 September 2003 04:50 PM

Puff you have email mate.

FT unfortunately with the way the market is I don't hold my my breath on it being a substantial amount, and if it is then I want to know where mine is! :D

We do all we can, there is a specific infrastructure team obviously which deal with specific stuff so 3rd line stuff for us is mostly admin like creating AD accounts and email accounts and removing accounts etc. Its mostly desktop support to be honest.

IanW 01 September 2003 04:52 PM

Shame it is Permie for me really :( I am just killing time until I get a start date with the Police.

Scooby96 01 September 2003 04:57 PM

Bravo20 give me a shout if any IT procurement vacancies come up please

S96

Bravo2zero_sps 01 September 2003 05:03 PM

Scooby96 its not something I have any idea about, some woman across the office deals with that I think but she does loads of other stuff as well and not likely to leave I shouldn't imagine. Plus that will be in house stuff where as I work for the Outsource Co. If I hear of anything though will let you know.

IanW yeah its defiantely permie, me and my senior are the only two left doing support for 350 users in 2 weeks and we have to cover 3 shifts between 2 of us lol. No time for temps, we need full time help, in more ways than one :p :D

Foot_Tapper 01 September 2003 05:03 PM

Oh well ...i'll stay contracting for a while longer yet,
cheers 2zero.

darlodge 01 September 2003 05:19 PM

BTTT

Darren

Puff The Magic Wagon! 01 September 2003 05:25 PM

Rob

Nowt yet...

Checked all 3 email addys unless you sent it to my old company one :eek:

(Not that the company should exist any more :rolleyes: )

darlodge 01 September 2003 05:47 PM

Bob, do you wanna take Cock Boy off my hands:D

Darren

Bravo2zero_sps 01 September 2003 07:09 PM

Puff I sent it to the one I received it from, let me know if you havent got it by later, and I will send it again.

Darren can I do a straight swap with him, he can work in London and I can come down and work at the coast? Sounds a good idea to me :D

RichardC 01 September 2003 07:30 PM

Bravo YHM.

Richard.

Bravo2zero_sps 01 September 2003 08:38 PM

Richard you have email back.

Puff The Magic Wagon! 01 September 2003 08:51 PM

Got email @ 19:18 :D

Await next ;)

Bravo2zero_sps 03 September 2003 09:04 AM

Puff you have email mate.

Puff The Magic Wagon! 03 September 2003 11:46 AM

Indeed I do :D

I'll get back to you very soon with the replies...